Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

^^^^ That's even scarier. More time stuck in the house hiding, more time to get to Alana.

Alana is safer now than she has ever been.
    witchcurlgirl and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    That police record should not have been accessible to the public. This whole story continues to shift. Last night I saw a report that there was not another girl - both cases are Anna. They filed charges in one county, but then June had moved to another trailer that was in a different county so charges were dropped, and then refiled in the new county. This would mean he was found guilty of molesting Anna and served 10 years.
    Police reports are public domain. You can get them through FOIA. FOIA requests can only be denied if the investigation is still active or if they went and got a court seal.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I wonder who took those pics of June and the molester and released them to the press. Obviously it is somebody very close to her.
    sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I wonder who took those pics of June and the molester and released them to the press. Obviously it is somebody very close to her.
    I think it was Chester the Molester's daughter that had them on her instagram, or some place like that. Uncle Poodle has been talking a bit about it on Facebook confirming it, although he's deleted it now as he doesn't want to get involved. Last I heard Sugar Bear is wanting custody but has no money and is living off handouts from friends. Blubber butt kept all the money from the show and left him nothing. I hope someone sets up a go fund me to pay him to lawyer up. There's a picture out there where Chester has his hand on Honey Boo Boo's back that makes me feel homicidal. Sorry about the size (the photo, not June).

It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

‘Honey Boo Boo’ family turning on each other as scandal worsens

As lurid details continue to emerge about June “Mama June” Shannon’s alleged relationship with a convicted sex offender, the Shannon/Thompson family seems to be coming apart at the seams.
    The family of 9-year-old pageant star Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson saw their reality show vanish and their names splashed all over the tabloids when photos surfaced last week of the family’s matriarch spending time with Mark McDaniel, a man who molested Shannon’s 20-year-old daughter Anna Cardwell. He was recently released from jail after he served time for aggravated child molestation.

Now, Shannon’s 14-year-old daughter is slamming Lee “Uncle Poodle” Thompson, who appeared on the series, claiming he is spreading lies about the seemingly tight-knit family, adding fuel to the fire surrounding their scandal.
    On Instagram, Lauryn Shannon, aka “Pumpkin” from the now-canceled show, posted a rant against her father’s brother.
    She shared a photo of an account she claims belonged to Lee Thompson and his partner.

“THIS HERE IS UNCLE POODLE AND HIS MAN. THEY ARE UPSET BC THE SHOW WAS CANCELLED AND THEY NO LONGER HAVE MONEY. THEY HAVE BEEN SELLING FALSE STORIES AND MAKING MONEY. HE TOLD ME EARLIER TODAY THAT HE HOPED MY MOM GOT CANCER AND DIED OF A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH. GET THIS HE IS 30 YEARS OLD TELLING A 14 YEAR OLD THIS. EVERY STORY THAT’S [sic] OUT RIGHT NOW HE HAS PUT OUT AND ITS ALL FALSE. HE JUST THINKS IT ALL FUN AND GAMES SELLING FAMILY OUT…”
    FOX411 can reveal that Lee Thompson tried to sell a story to us when we reached out to him for comment about Shannon allegedly dating McDaniel.
    “For the true real story about all of this and photos how much is it worth to yall,” he wrote.
    FOX411 does not buy stories and did not hear from Thompson again after we made that clear to him.
    Meanwhile, reports say Honey Boo Boo’s dad is mulling over whether or not he should try to get custody of the child star and her two underage sisters—as one of the images that leaked of Shannon with McDaniel showed the convicted sex offender with his hand on Alana Thompson’s arm.
    "He is really distraught," a source told E! News of Mike “Sugar Bear” Thompson. "He is torn apart by this. He is very concerned for Alana and the girls and he has no idea what the hell June is thinking right now."

In a video posted by OK! Magazine, Sugar Bear is seen telling paparazzi that he is “a little bit” upset that McDaniel was around his daughter.

Shannon posted a video on Friday vehemently denying that she has had any contact with McDaniel since his release from prison. She has since deleted that video.
    Child Services told FOX411 on Monday that the department could not confirm or deny if they were investigating Shannon’s family for privacy reasons, but a rep explained, in general, if child services determines children are not safe in their environment they are removed from their home.
    In that case, the Division of Family and Children Services looks to nearby relatives to care for the children. A typical investigation takes 30 to 45 days.
    Family law attorney Jacqueline Newman, of Berkman Bottger Newman & Rodd, predicted Shannon may end up losing custody of her three daughters, who are all under 18 years old.
    "I think in situations like this, courts take them very seriously. If they find that these children are in any way in harm’s way, they will take the kids away."

‘Honey Boo Boo’ family turning on each other as scandal worsens | Fox News
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Nothing like white trash drama.
    Callalily and firebrat1229 like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Even if she weren't in a relationship with the guy (which, let's face it, she is) she's still an absolute and total moron for having her children anywhere near this guy. It was her own daughter that he served time for molesting.
    Sunrider and Kittylady like this.

The police believed Anna, the courts believed her, just not her mother. Disgusting.

Stay tuned to E! News tonight. This marks the first time in 20 years they will have something worth watching.

Allie Jones and 90 others

Honey Boo Boo matriarch Mama June will tell her side of the story on E! News tonight, following reports that she's rekindled her relationship with the man who reportedly molested her daughter Anna. June said today, "the protection of my kids is my number one priority" and "we are handling this as a family matter."

Bluebonnet likes this.

So she doesn't deny it then.

Sugar Bear needs to go put a boot to someone's ass!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't understand how women can get involved with someone who mistreats your child(ren) in anyway! It's not about you and what you want!!
    PecanPie, KrisNine, Froogy and 3 others like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Sorry about the size (the photo, not June).
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I don't understand how women can get involved with someone who mistreats your child(ren) in anyway! It's not about you and what you want!!
    This, or any child or any violation of any person.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ I think it's pretty safe to say she already has.

She picked him over her eldest daughter, twice. She picked him over Alana's father, the show and her children's financial security. (Not saying they would have spent it wisely, but she took money out of their pockets when her actions lost them the show..) Not to mention, she is picking him over her other daughters' safety as well, most particularly Alana who is at his target preferred age right now.

To say she's a very stupid woman doesn't even begin to describe her.
    Yes. How very "Bastard Out of Carolina."
    Air Quotes likes this.

Thread Information