Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

^ I think it's pretty safe to say she already has.

She picked him over her eldest daughter, twice. She picked him over Alana's father, the show and her children's financial security. (Not saying they would have spent it wisely, but she took money out of their pockets when her actions lost them the show..) Not to mention, she is picking him over her other daughters' safety as well, most particularly Alana who is at his target preferred age right now.

To say she's a very stupid woman doesn't even begin to describe her.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ I think it's pretty safe to say she already has.

She picked him over her eldest daughter, twice. she is picking him over her other daughters' safety as well, most particularly Alana who is at his target preferred age right now. .
    This is beyond sick and creepy. A scary thought but maybe she was grooming Alana all this time. Ok far-fetched, I agree, but from what I read, she kept his pictures in the house, the moment he is released, she leaves Sugar and goes to be with him, buys him a car, who is to say Alana isn't part of the package to get him back?

I just know if someone would touch my daughter, he wouldn't life to see jail.

Police Report Details How Mama June's Ex Abused Her Daughter Anna Shannon

The Huffington Post | By Stephanie Marcus

Posted: 10/28/2014 2:22 pm EDT Updated: 10/28/2014 2:59 pm EDT

Though she has repeatedly denied it, more evidence that June "Mama June" Shannon has rekindled her relationship with convicted child molester Mark McDanielcontinues to emerge.
    Mama June's 20-year-old daughter, Anna Shannon Cardwell, confirmed that McDaniel molested her when she was 8 years old, and now, RadarOnline has obtained the police report detailing the abuse she suffered at the hands of McDaniel.
    In a March 2003 Spalding County Sheriff’s Office incident report, Officer Bauch wrote that it was a teacher at Anna's elementary school who first reported the abuse. Bauch wrote that while interviewing Anna, she told an officer and a child services counselor that “she had done the ‘s word’ with Mark.”
    According to RadarOnline, McDaniel was indicted in Spalding County for "rape, child molestation, aggravated child molestation, enticing a child for indecent purposes and aggravated sexual battery."
    As part of a plea deal, McDaniel pleaded guilty to aggravated child molestation. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison, and was released from Dodge State Prison on March 1, 2014.
    Shannon has denied romantic involvement with McDaniel, but TMZ published photos of the 35-year-old sitting in a stairwell with her 9-year-old daughter, Alana Thompson, and the convicted child molester. TMZ also reports that Shannon allegedly bought her daughter's abuser a $25,000 used Nissan Altima, and allegedlywent house-hunting with him last month in Hampton, Georgia.
    Allegations that Shannon was involved with McDaniel prompted TLC to cancel "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" last week, and a spokesperson for Georgia's Division of Family and Child Services warned that the alleged relationship puts the former reality star in danger of losing custody of her three underage daughters.
    Poor poor girl.

So in Anna's words, as a child, pre-pubescent, she told investigators they did the "s word", starts with s ends in x. The rape indictment (among MANY others) he was arrested on. And it gets plead down to aggravated child molestation with the other CHILD he raped (likely) and Anna's case gets tossed out, likely because her mother denied any of it happened and likely lied for the child rapist she is dating again. Pigs, both of them. Bullet to the forehead is the only solution that stops child rapists for good. It aggravates me when I see cases like this described as sexual or intimate relations with an underage/minor. No, it's fucking rape, of a child. Infuriating.
    sprynkles and Honeythorn like this.

That police record should not have been accessible to the public. This whole story continues to shift. Last night I saw a report that there was not another girl - both cases are Anna. They filed charges in one county, but then June had moved to another trailer that was in a different county so charges were dropped, and then refiled in the new county. This would mean he was found guilty of molesting Anna and served 10 years.
    Last edited by sluce; October 29th, 2014 at 09:40 AM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^ i really, really hope that turns out to be not true. jesus.
    Nevan likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Gawker has an update out that the younger daughter witnesses what was happening to the older daughter. It was in the police report, too, apparently. And it sounds like the same younger daughter who is denying that she is seeing the guy again.

Deliver those girls from Evil. June is bat shit crazy.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    I wish the people that made these things would use the correct words. It's YOU'RE - YOU ARE. *sigh*

I don't understand how June, and her daughters, can keep saying that she has not seen him yet there are photos of him looking at house with her, and records to show she paid cash for a car that was delivered to his home. I guess the car was a "Sure am sorry you went to prison for 10 years for molesting my daughter and I hope you'll still love me" gift.
    Bluebonnet and spinmonkey like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I'm guessing the light in her attic is pretty dim.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    This is beyond sick and creepy. A scary thought but maybe she was grooming Alana all this time. Ok far-fetched, I agree, but from what I read, she kept his pictures in the house, the moment he is released, she leaves Sugar and goes to be with him, buys him a car, who is to say Alana isn't part of the package to get him back?
    That's not far-fetched. I never even heard that mothers offered up their kids to molesters, couldn't even have imagined that sort of horror existed until that story with the Lostprophets singer. After that story I found out it actually happens a lot. It's not like Mama June reported what he did to Anna, it was a teacher. Maybe she let that happen too.

I suspect that June was molested when she was young and it was never addressed.She has a warped outlook on love and will take it from anyone who gives it to her.Even a child molester. I read that one of the other girls dad was in jail for the same thing.This is June's norm. She's also not the brightest of people and is gullible. She'll believe the man over anything the child says.The kids need to be taken away from her and she needs intensive therapy.
    Bluebonnet and Bombshell like this.

I wonder, could actual charges come out of this against June for child endangerment? Or is the fact that he has no stipulations about being around children wipe that possibility out?

It's just so surreal. I think pretty much everyone here believes unless there's immediate intervention, there will most likely be a repeat of what happened with Anna to happen to Alana. We're all just sitting here waiting for the inevitable ... a little girl getting molested/raped/etc.

They have to be getting death threats. I doubt they can be in public right now. Meh, a shot at this guy and June the bafoon would be a boon to society.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Thread Information