Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Me, too. Haven't been able to have them but sure do have this instinct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I think it's normal to want to protect the defenseless, children, animals, etc. People who don't have that basic empathy are missing something in their wiring, whether by nature or nurture, they ain't right.
    Exactly! It's normal to want to protect people who are defenseless and animals. I agree, something in the wiring or something!
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    If she can handle it the child can live with the pedophile.. Georgia, that's very stupid of you!

yeah seriously, i read that too. she couldn't handle it the first time when he abused her older daughter or are they gonna give her a clean slate on that? she obviously doesn't have a very strong mother's intuition it seems.

This is just so sad for the kids, I genuinely liked the show and I thought that the family seemed really loving towards each other. I just can't wrap my head around Jessica, Pumpkin and Alana being forced to be in contact with this monster because their mum is a maniac, they definitely need to be removed from the household. Poor Anna too, it's no wonder she got married and moved so far away so young.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Just heard on car radio that the State of Georgia is looking into removing the children from the care of Mama June. I'll see of I can find an article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...e-Georgia.html

im on my iPad and can't post the article.
    Last edited by JazzyGirl; October 28th, 2014 at 01:29 PM.
    sprynkles and Sunrider like this.

TMZ has already found out that he has no conditions on his release, so even though he is on the registry he is allowed around children. The State of Georgia s all kinds of fucked up and they need to fix that shit.
    Just Kill Me likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    That's why I can't understand why some women have kids. My thing is why go through all that pregnancy shit and all the pain unless you are going to love and protect your child. I just don't get it.
    I would DIE for my son. Without hesitation. I don't know many people who wouldn't. We could get into that whole flight or fight thing, but I don't know anything stronger than that mama bear bond.

I feel badly saying this, but I kind of shaped who was my son's best friend by allowing him to go to one friend's house way more than the other. His best friend (an infinitely better kid anyway) lives on a dead end, cul-de-sac and I feel he's safer with him on his bike, skateboard, playing basketball/football, whatever, there as opposed to the other friend who lives just right down the road but whose parents NEVER know where he is. They have seriously called us at 8:00AM AND 10:00PM repeatedly over the years to ask if their kid is here when there was no playdate going on (so there'd be no reason he was here).

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I had to Google. June in her younger days....
    Aww, look! She was already working on her 2nd chin!!
    dksnj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    TMZ has already found out that he has no conditions on his release, so even though he is on the registry he is allowed around children. The State of Georgia s all kinds of fucked up and they need to fix that shit.
    Sorry, I posted after you posted this .....

How in the FUCK does that even happen, even in the backwoods of Georgia????? I thought the sex offender registry was federal, but I guess I'm wrong.

The registry does not mean that people who were convicted, and served their time, cannot be around children. The goal of the registry to better track offenders and let the general public know where offenders are located around them. The requirement to restrict access to kids is set by the courts under the terms of probation. Some offenders are not on probation. Most sex offenders offended adults so there is no need to restrict access to kids.
    Last edited by sluce; October 28th, 2014 at 09:50 PM.
    witchcurlgirl and Nevan like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I am from Ga., I am nothing like these people and dont know anyone who remotely acts like they do.....Watched their Thanksgiving show , (last year)out of curiosity, was disgusted and never watched again....I cant understand where TLC's head was, when they decided that this family passed for entertainment.....it is really a shame they gave these kids a platform to display disgusting behaviour, not to mention the foul language they use.....its not funny that Alana has becoming a spoiled, self entitled , child who doesnt know that she doing anything wrong......

I love your voice of reason and knowledge, Sluce, but SHOULDN'T it be mandatory if the sex offender was abusing a child that when released, they are NOT allowed around children?? I mean, WHAT could the judge have been thinking??? Obviously, the judge believed in the severity of the crime for a 10 year sentence (not knowing what the sentence guidelines are in GA). There's all kinds of medical research out there that says these are the least rehabilitated convicts, or have my eyes been lying?

In my state, if there is a human services case open on a family, the caseworker can stipulate that the parents can't have anybody on the registry around the kids. If this is violated, it's grounds for removal. Maybe since Georgia is investigating, they'll open a case and do this. Would be interesting to watch June's choices at that point.
    sluce likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

I think June is very attention seeking, getting pregnant young is a way she got attention, she loves men's attention, Alanna doing pageants she got a TV show FFS. I'm surprised she didn't trot out poor Anna's abuse as an attention getter, I can't believe she's smart enough to realize it would backfire. She's not a normal empathetic parent, she's just not, everything for her is attention getting it seems.

Gold Member

She'd still have to get in line behind PMK for Attention Whore Queendom, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    In my state, if there is a human services case open on a family, the caseworker can stipulate that the parents can't have anybody on the registry around the kids. If this is violated, it's grounds for removal. Maybe since Georgia is investigating, they'll open a case and do this. Would be interesting to watch June's choices at that point.
    Yes, yes it would. Bets anyone?

The show is history. I bet she picks the pedo.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Thread Information