Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Didn't seem to bother her too much the first time
    I think that she was talking about the kiddie diddlers daughter in law who just had a baby.
    gas_chick likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Anna Marie Cardwell: 'I Would Feel Hurt' If Mama June Is Dating My Molester

Anna Marie Cardwell
    JASON WINSLOW/SPLASH NEWS ONLINE

BY AARON PARSLEY
    @FreshParsley10/25/2014 AT 08:15 PM EDT

Anna Marie Cardwell is speaking out about being molested as a child, years before she and her family became the stars of TLC's hit reality show, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

In an interview with PEOPLE, June Shannon's oldest daughter, now 20, says registered sex offender Mark McDaniel "would try and touch me and all that stuff" when she was 8 years old and he was dating her mother.

Now that TLC has canceled the show in the wake of reports that Shannon and McDaniel are dating once again, Cardwell – who went by "Chickadee" on the show – says she doesn't know what to believe.

"I'm just confused," she tells PEOPLE. "I'm hearing one story from Mama and another one from someone else."

In a recent Facebook post, Shannon denied she and McDaniel (who was released from a Georgia prison in March after serving a 10-year sentence for aggravated child molestation) are currently romantically involved.

Mama June
    JDH IMAGEZ / SPLASH NEWS

And she apparently told her daughter the same thing: "Mama said the story isn't true and she said she hasn't seen Mark since he's been out of jail," Cardwell says.

"My whole body believes that she is telling the truth," she continues, "but my mind is going back and forth from – you know, hey, she's telling the truth or she's not telling the truth, but most of me believes her."

Cardwell also says that after McDaniel was arrested, Shannon was skeptical of her story about being molested.

RELATED: Could Honey Boo Boo's Mama June Lose Her Kids Amid Scandal?

"A week or so after it happened, I talked to Mama and she was upset, crying and saying, 'I don't believe you, I don't believe you, why would you do this to me?' " Cardwell says. "And I was like, 'Mama, he did that to me and I can't do anything about it. You were never there to see it. You were always at work.' "

Cardwell moved in with her grandmother after the molestation, a source told PEOPLE, and only moved back in with Shannon in 2012 shortly before Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's premiere. "Me and Mama realized we needed to put this behind us and get our relationship back on track and that's what we did and that's what we have been doing," Cardwell says.

If it's true that Shannon and McDaniel are together again, Cardwell, who is a mom to 2-year-old daughter Kaitlyn, says, "I would feel hurt. I would not feel betrayed, but I would feel hurt. You know the past should be in the past and it should stay in the past and not come back out."

But one thing is for sure: "I would not let her see Kaitlyn unless Mark is out of the picture or away because I don't want him nowhere near my child," Cardwell says. "Nowhere close to her."

McDaniel has not responded to requests for comment.

Reporting by EMILY STROHM
    http://www.people.com/article/honey-boo-boo-anna-cardwell-hurt-mama-june-dating-child-molester

Poor little victim still trying to please everyone else.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

poor girl. as an aside, i'm guessing her being raised by her grandma might be the reason she's the only non-obese one in the family. june was stuffing the rest of them with go go juice and cheetos.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I talked to Mama and she was upset, crying and saying, 'I don't believe you, I don't believe you, why would you do this to me?' " Cardwell says.
    Ugh, she said this to her as a child? Piece of trash.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Time to change the thread title I think. It doesn't fit anymore imo...
    Lalique, Sunrider and Bluebonnet like this.
    -

I looked him up on the sex offender registry for Georgia and there's nothing new to add. I'm going to see if anything is available on Westlaw tomorrow like his conditions for release, but don't have a lot of hope on finding anything like that.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I know June is ugly as a polyester mud fence, but godDAMN, you have to be digging the bottom of CHINA to go back to a convicted child molester! There are plenty of other less sordid criminals out there to hang with/party with/fuck. Why invite guaranteed disaster into you own goddamn house??

Like my boyfriend is fond of (paraphrase) quoting, The vampires can't get in unless you fucking invite them. Just don't open the damn door.
    Bluebonnet and BrickHouse like this.

I think he has convinced her it didn't happen. It was all in the girls imagination. And she's dumb enough to believe it. She needs to choose. Her children, or step aside and give them to the father(s). Go be with her precious cho-mo (prison slang for child molester).
    snoopqueen and Bluebonnet like this.

Silver Member

CANNOT believe Mama June begat Anna (she is cute & seems normal)...

the former needs to have her children moved away for a bit if not permanently, lap band surgery & major therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post

Mama June
    JDH IMAGEZ / SPLASH NEWS

Reporting by EMILY STROHM
    http://www.people.com/article/honey-boo-boo-anna-cardwell-hurt-mama-june-dating-child-molester

I think he has convinced her it didn't happen. It was all in the girls imagination. And she's dumb enough to believe it. She needs to choose. Her children, or step aside and give them to the father(s). Go be with her precious cho-mo (prison slang for child molester).

Oh and so the case he was CONVICTED for was all made up too? Pathetic woman.

I believe that he was Convicted of molesting another ​girl, not Anna.

Silver Member

^ yes, I know, but does she believe him innocent of that too?!?

Of course. Poor guy, he's just misunderstood. He was innocently explaining the male urinary tract to the kid when he tripped.....
    snoopqueen and Bluebonnet like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Yep, and wcg explained it perfectly. Poor guy was just misunderstood.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Anna Marie Cardwell: 'I Would Feel Hurt' If Mama June Is Dating My Molester

Anna Marie Cardwell
    JASON WINSLOW/SPLASH NEWS ONLINE

BY AARON PARSLEY
    @FreshParsley10/25/2014 AT 08:15 PM EDT

In a recent Facebook post, Shannon denied she and McDaniel (who was released from a Georgia prison in March after serving a 10-year sentence for aggravated child molestation) are currently romantically involved.

Mama June
    JDH IMAGEZ / SPLASH NEWS

"A week or so after it happened, I talked to Mama and she was upset, crying and saying, 'I don't believe you, I don't believe you, why would you do this to me?' " Cardwell says. "And I was like, 'Mama, he did that to me and I can't do anything about it. You were never there to see it. You were always at work.' "

Am I reading this right? She told her mother that this man was molesting her and her mom's response was "why would you do this to me?"
    snoopqueen likes this.

Thread Information