Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

I liked this thread better when it was about pasta. Those were good times.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Yeah, now it's just makes me sick.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

since the show's main character is alana 'honey boo boo', who has the money? i read that they were getting xx amount of dollars per episode, now is that being split between the whole family, put in a special trust for alana, or each person gets the xx amount equally (instead of splitting say 50k, they each get 50k or whatever amount that is being paid)?

im just worried that mama june has control of everyone who is underage right now's money and will blow it on herself and her pedoman.
    Kittylady and snoopqueen like this.

I've never watched the show, couldn't get past what some others in this thread have referred to as the white trash bias. But this news makes me sick!

Was he convicted of molesting her daughter or some other girl?
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Convicted of some other girl, accused of molesting the daughter.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    I've never watched the show, couldn't get past what some others in this thread have referred to as the white trash bias. But this news makes me sick!

Was he convicted of molesting her daughter or some other girl?
    I never saw more than 5 minutes of HCHBB because I just couldn't handle the stooopid. But I did see one one episode of Toddlers in Tiaras, and I thought Alana had a terrific sense of humor. She reminded me of of baby Anna Nicole Smith. She's a bright kid in spite of her situation. I really hope some sort of Health and Welfare officials are knocking at Mama June's door.
    snoopqueen likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Convicted of some other girl, accused of molesting the daughter.
    Thanks. I was too lazy to google. Ha ha!

I hope they take all her kids away. I hope she gets some therapy. That's some fucked-up-ed-ness to put your kids in that situation. I hope he got enough beatings in prison that he can manage to keep his hands off her girls till something is done. (Keep his hands off ALL kids, but he'll probably have easiest access to hers for the time being.)
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Mama June's New Man

Daughter-In-Law Says

His Past is Irrelevant

10/27/2014 9:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Mama June's new man Mark McDaniel may be a child molester, but that doesn't mean he's a bad guy ... at least according to his daughter-in-law.

Peaches McDaniel tried defending her father-in-law on Facebook ... saying, "if you are going to judge someone by their past, look at your own first. Michaels dad is an amazing man, as well amazing father."

She adds, "Peoples past are completely irrelevant to the present."

Tell that to the State of Georgia ... where McDaniel is now registered as a sex offender after serving 10 years in prison for forcing one of Mama June's daughters to have oral sex with him.

As we previously reported ... June and her man visited Peaches after she gave birth last month ... which is when McDaniel was pictured with his hands on Honey Boo Boo's back.

Read more: Mama June's New Man -- Daughter-in-Law Says ... His Past is Irrelevant | TMZ.com

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I just looked back at my past. I've never forced a child to have oral sex with me, so fuck off cunt.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

completely irrelevant to your present!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    since the show's main character is alana 'honey boo boo', who has the money? i read that they were getting xx amount of dollars per episode, now is that being split between the whole family, put in a special trust for alana, or each person gets the xx amount equally (instead of splitting say 50k, they each get 50k or whatever amount that is being paid)?

im just worried that mama june has control of everyone who is underage right now's money and will blow it on herself and her pedoman.
    June has said the money is set up to go directly into trusts for each of the the girls, including her granddaughter. They can access it at 21 or for school and medical expenses prior. She has no access to it, she claims, and only receives deposit confirmation.

The pedo was convicted for a case involving another child. The case about Anna was dropped without charges being brought.
    Annika likes this.

And could we define "past"???

As in, "Give me a break. I murdered that guy five whole minutes ago! How long are we going to dwell on the past???"

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    June has said the money is set up to go directly into trusts for each of the the girls, including her granddaughter. They can access it at 21 or for school and medical expenses prior. She has no access to it, she claims, and only receives deposit confirmation.

The pedo was convicted for a case involving another child. The case about Anna was dropped without charges being brought.
    I can imagine that facing a trial with a victim's mom who is still googly eyed at the perpetrator would probably lead the prosecutor to drop charges.

I also heard that money paid to these people on the show was deferred in some way so that it would inadvertently turn into the Beverly Hillbillies or the last season of Roseanne.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Mama June's New Man

Daughter-In-Law Says

His Past is Irrelevant

10/27/2014 9:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Mama June's new man Mark McDaniel may be a child molester, but that doesn't mean he's a bad guy ... at least according to his daughter-in-law.

Peaches McDaniel tried defending her father-in-law on Facebook ... saying, "if you are going to judge someone by their past, look at your own first. Michaels dad is an amazing man, as well amazing father."

She adds, "Peoples past are completely irrelevant to the present."

Tell that to the State of Georgia ... where McDaniel is now registered as a sex offender after serving 10 years in prison for forcing one of Mama June's daughters to have oral sex with him.

As we previously reported ... June and her man visited Peaches after she gave birth last month ... which is when McDaniel was pictured with his hands on Honey Boo Boo's back.

Read more: Mama June's New Man -- Daughter-in-Law Says ... His Past is Irrelevant | TMZ.com
    Wait till he abuses your kid you fucking stupid ass.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Yeah, now it's just makes me sick.
    Well to be fair, her pasta recipe made me pretty sick too. But still, sketti cooked for 10 hours is preferable to putting your kids in the way of a pedo.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Wait till he abuses your kid you fucking stupid ass.
    Didn't seem to bother her too much the first time
    sluce and *DIVA! like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Thread Information