Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

Mama June

Sugar Bear Always Took Back Seat

To Child Molester

10/27/2014 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Child molester Mark McDaniel was the Camilla Parker-Bowles in the relationship between Mama June and Sugar Bear ... and even though he was behind bars almost the entire time June was with Sugar Bear, it destroyed their relationship.

Multiple family sources tell TMZ ... June kept a box of photos of her and McDaniel in the house ... something Sugar Bear knew about and protested, to no avail. She would NOT get rid of them.

We're told McDaniel -- who molested June's then 8-year-old daughter Anna -- was the subject of frequent arguments between June and Sugar Bear. He felt she was still emotionally in a relationship with McDaniel ... even though he had been locked up for years.

Our sources say June was seeing McDaniel while she was still with Sugar Bear -- he got out of prison in March. The family now believes it was actually June who was cheating, not Sugar Bear, and she used the online dating story to get out of a relationship she had already rejected.

Sugar Bear is Honey Boo Boo's dad, and we're guessing he's not happy about the pic of McDaniel touching her ... a pic taken Sept. 9.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3HLvtqt5Y

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I hope Sugar Bear stays quiet and just does what he needs to do to get Alana away from June and keeps her out of the spotlight.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    she's only 34 so you know when/if that happens, she's only going to pop out more fat, fucked up babies with the kiddie diddler.
    If Jabadacunt is 34 so am I!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Radar has an article from a little over a year ago with "shocking facts". Included was June lost custody of Anna to her mother. She abandoned her to run after some man. Radar Online | Here Comes… 24 Honey Boo Boo Secrets & Scandals!

I knew these people were sick fucks before this all came out. What a dysfunctional MESS!!! I hope someone gets her other kids out of the house and her care ASAP!!!!
    JWL and Sunrider like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Radar has an article from a little over a year ago with "shocking facts". Included was June lost custody of Anna to her mother. She abandoned her to run after some man. Radar Online | Here Comes… 24 Honey Boo Boo Secrets & Scandals!
    There's no way that can be true. The part about June running, I mean.

Brisk waddle
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I'm willing to compromise at "purposeful waddle"!

It just keeps getting sicker and sicker. You know it's a fucked up mess when even TLC doesn't want anything to do with it.

She's sick. CPS needs to take her kids away.
    greysfang likes this.

Now the kartrashians need to get canceled and disappear, and all will be right in TV Land.
    CL**, mostroop, Bluebonnet and 1 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I'll take the Kardashians over them any day
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Mama June’s kids could be taken away by child services
    By Leora Arnowitz

Published October 27, 2014

There’s a very real chance that June “Mama June” Shannon could lose custody of Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson.

The family made famous by their now-canceled reality series “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” may see their lives change drastically if Georgia’s Division of Family and Children Services determines Shannon is unable to keep three of her daughters, who are minors, safe from the man who her oldest daughter Anna Cardwell, 20, claims molested her when she was a kid.

Reports surfaced last week that Shannon was dating Mark McDaniel again, who recently got out of jail after he served time for aggravated child molestation.

Shannon denies she has rekindled her relationship with McDaniel.

Susan Boatwright, a rep for the Division of Family and Children Services, said due to privacy reasons she couldn’t comment on whether or not the agency was investigating Shannon. She did, however, explain that cases like Shannon’s would be taken very seriously by the department if they were notified a child was frequently in the presence of a sex offender.

“When [the Division of Family and Children Services] gets a report that indicates a child is living around someone who is a sex offender or who may have been guilty of child molestation, we would take that very seriously and go out and investigate and look at the parent’s protective capacity," she said.

Boatwright said with a case like the one the Shannon family is allegedly facing, child services “would look to see if the allegations that were reported were true and the next step would be to determine how safe or unsafe the children are in the current environment.”

Boatwright explained that if the parent is seen as being able to handle the situation and protect his or her children from the pedophile in question, the child will be left in his or her home. If not, child services would look to relatives nearby to try and find a safe home for the child.

Back in September, Shannon split from Honey Boo Boo’s father, Mike “Sugar Bear” Thompson. Shannon is currently the primary caregiver for her three underage daughters.

Cardwell revealed that after she was abused by McDaniel about 10 years ago, she left Shannon’s home and went to live with a relative.

Boatwright said young children tend to be more vulnerable to abuse, but anyone under 18 can be taken from a parent’s care if the division of child services determines the environment is unsafe. Honey Boo Boo is 9 years old, and a photo recently surfaced of McDaniel seemingly touching her arm.

A typical child services investigation can take anywhere from 30 to 45 days, Boatwright said.

She added that, unfortunately, “every house probably has a sex offender that lives near them, so it comes down to the ability of the parent to keep the child safe.”
    Mama June’s kids could be taken away by child services | Fox News
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    There's no way that can be true. The part about June running, I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Brisk waddle
    Ya'll just made me spit my coca-cola out on my keyboard!!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

TLC is taking it seriously as tonight it said Honey boo boo and it showed something else and I am on the other side of the 'happening' world.
    So hats of to TLC. I loved too watch honey boo boo with the kids as we all needed cushions to cover our faces from time to time ( when they ate, when they cooked, whenever someone farted or burped).Yeah yeah we are woozies but it was great fun, now it is beyond disgusting. How could you do this to your kids??
    And if she is not an enabler I do not know what she is. I just hope Alana will not suffer the same fate as her sister.
    sprynkles likes this.

Thread Information