Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

CPS needs to step in NOW!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

What a vile cuntstain June is. She should be shot along with the kiddy didler.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I have no words-none fit for print, at least. And incoherent primal screams of rage do not translate well to the digital page.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    What a vile cuntstain June is. She should be shot along with the kiddy didler.
    The bullet would bounce off of all that blubber.

Is Sugar Bear Honey Boo Boo's father? He should try for full custody ASAP. The kids shouldn't be with her AT ALL at this point, she's one fucked up person!
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Elite Member

I wonder if she was buying that house for him or herself? Sugar Bear better get some shit filed to protect their funds because I could see this idiot blowing through that money they've saved up on this nasty molester. He's going to need to protect that money for his girls future (and future therapy).

Ok, even if it weren't for the whole endangering the children thing, how can she be so stupid about everything else. Even if the guy were in jail just for shoplifting, you have to be kinda suspicious when he looks you up, professes his love, and suddenly wants to go "house hunting" together (but only in the 4,000 sq ft and up range please....)
    CL**, Mrs P, Kittylady and 5 others like this.

Elite Member

i hope between sugar bear and Anna the girls are out of june's care ASAP
    Sunrider likes this.

I bet those house buying plans have been put on indefinite hold. Her money train has derailed.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're spot on with this.

I'm curious if this guy has any legal restrictions about being around children.
    I had a coworker whose brother in law was a convicted sex offender, but it was just his cousin and she was 14 and only said something because she got mad and it was only a big deal because they crossed state lines, she seriously said that. She had 2 boys, a young daughter and her niece living with them also with a few other adults. Rules were that he could not be around kids under I forget what age unattended, including his own daughter. But guess who enforced this? The same people who invited him to live there and it wasn't for extra protection for the kids. We all want to believe parents wouldn't allow a child molestor around their children, but sadly that's not always true.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    i hope between sugar bear and Anna the girls are out of june's care ASAP
    she's only 34 so you know when/if that happens, she's only going to pop out more fat, fucked up babies with the kiddie diddler.
    maryk likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

My skin crawls looking at these pics.

Mama June

Mama June EXPOSES Honey Boo Boo to Child Molester

47 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Mama June has not only been lying ... she's been exposing her young daughter to a child molester.

Take a look at this pic -- taken last month. A smiling June sits on a staircase as her 9-year-old daughter, Honey Boo Boo, is touched gently by the hands of a man who forced oral sex on another one of June's children ... who was a year younger than Honey Boo Boo when she was violated.

June lashed out after we posted a pic of Mark McDaniel -- fresh out of prison -- and her in a hotel room, claiming she hadn't seem him since he was released from prison in March.

But then we posted pics of the 2 of them shopping for a house. And then we posted a pic of June buying him a car.

But now ... here is Mark McDaniel, a registered sex offender, making contact with a young girl.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3HHhpdPH5

Mama June's New Man

I'm NOT Talking

Get Yer Ass Off My Property!

10/26/2014 7:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mama June's new man Mark McDaniel is mum on their rekindled relationship ... but he did have a message for the media ... a message grossly misspelled.

McDaniel posted a note on his door Saturday that reads, "Private Property. No Trepass. No Comment."

TMZ has obtained various pics showing that Mama June is in deep again with the man who molested one of her daughters -- this in the face of her protestations she hasn't seen the guy since his release in March.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3HHigfsrI

Mama June

Here's The Car I Bought

For My Daughter's Molester

10/26/2014 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Turns out Mama June is a sugar mama ... buying the guy who molested her daughter a car.

June plunked down around $25,000 CASH at a car dealership in Macon, GA for 2 used Nissan Altimas ... an '07 and an '09. The pic shows a smiling June with her hand near the receipt.

We're told she bought the older car for someone in her family ... and the '09 for "a friend."

But we found out ... the friend's car was delivered to a home in Decatur, GA which McDaniel listed on his sex offender registration.

June's denied she has even seen McDaniel since he went to prison back in 2004. But we've already showed you pics of the 2 of them in a hotel room, and multiple pics of them house hunting last month.

Who you gonna believe ... her or your lyin' eyes?

See also

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3HHjGFLs5

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Elite Member

I have nothing but hatred. I want to get Alana out of there now ugh.
    I think June is obviously so desperate she would be faced with evidence if something, God forbid, did happen to Alana and still stay with him.

Until now, I was wondering if this was true - that she was actually seeing him. But boy if TMZ didn't demonstrate it six ways to Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    We all want to believe parents wouldn't allow a child molestor around their children, but sadly that's not always true.
    Especially a desperate, meal ticket whore. They'll put their daughters in danger just because these bitches think they are nothing without a man.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Thread Information