Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

TLC Producer Wants List Of 100 Fucked-Up Families On Desk By End Of Day

News in Brief • Unsponsored • ISSUE 50•42 • Oct 24, 2014

SILVER SPRING, MD—Saying that he didn’t “give two shits” if they had to knock on the door of every trailer and halfway house in the country, TLC producer and programming director Mark Livingston reportedly told his staffers Friday that he expects to see a list of at least 100 fucked-up families on his desk by the end of the workday.

“We’re up shit creek right now, so I need each one of you assholes rooting through every gutter in the goddamn Ozarks to find me a household of inbreds, addicts, or fat-as-fuck morons that we can put in primetime,” a visibly aggravated Livingston said to his staff following the cancellation of the network’s popular Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, stressing that the new families had better be “borderline brain-dead” and “messed up as all fuck.”

“If they have 20 dipshit kids, that’s great. If they only have one greasy dimwit kid who can barely string a sentence together, that’ll work too. Hell, you get me some snarl-toothed family of backwoods idiots who all call their dad Papa Pig or some shit like that, and I’ll sign them immediately. Just find me some family of sewer people I can throw in front of the goddamn camera, got it?”

At press time, Livingston was angrily telling his staffers that they could all find a new job wiping asses at the Disney Channel if they brought him one more suggestion for a morbidly obese teen mother.

source
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Elite Member

The Learning Channel, eh?

ETA: Just realised the article is from The Onion, but my sentiment still stands, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post

ETA: Just realised the article is from The Onion, but my sentiment still stands, sadly.
    Sometimes user names are so apt
    idunno, CL**, mostroop and 2 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

A memo of that type probably did get sent out post haste. Onion article or not, I can see that happening with no problem.

I have always had a skeevy feeling from her, but I've just convinced myself I was holding on to some internal white-trash bias. Guess not, she is really that gross. I hate people who allow abusers around their kids.
    Kittylady likes this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

And I've read that Jessica's dad is also a child sex offender, so clearly June the Hutt has a type.
    maybe it's a type, or maybe it's that those might be the only men hanging around pageant families, and mama june's the only one dumb enough not to figure it out (or desperate enough not to care).
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
    I have always had a skeevy feeling from her, but I've just convinced myself I was holding on to some internal white-trash bias. Guess not, she is really that gross. I hate people who allow abusers around their kids.
    I have really tried not to have a bias toward them -- I saw part of the show once and thought that they are not my cup of tea by any stretch of the imagination, but I did see some genuine love there. Not my kind of love or priority for my family, but honestly I was trying to not judge based on their financial/living situation or the fact she was allowing her family to be exploited by a reality TV show (I actually judge the Kardashians through the same lens). Haven't watched the show since because I have no interest. However, these revelations have completely changed my mind on June. You can be dumb. You can be white trash. You can still have a moral compass even if you are dumb and white trash. But she has proven to be dumb, white trash and a terrible human being without any sense of what is best for her kids.
    Sunrider, chartreuse and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    maybe it's a type, or maybe it's that those might be the only men hanging around pageant families, and mama june's the only one dumb enough not to figure it out (or desperate enough not to care).
    Or it's Georgia...

sputnik likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Mama June -- Pants on Fire ... Pictures Show Her House Hunting with Child Molester | TMZ.com

10/25/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mama June swears she has not seen Mark McDaniel -- the man who molested her daughter Anna -- since he was sprung from prison last March ... but picture this.

TMZ got photos of June and McDaniel house hunting in Hampton, GA last month. As they stroll through the baronial property they show clear affection appearing to be hand in hand in one photo.

TLC certainly didn't believe her ... the network cancelled the show 24 hours after TMZ posted a pic of the 2 of them recently in a hotel room during a small party.

And June's daughter Pumpkin has been quoted saying her mom was NOT seeing McDaniel. But there she is ... pictured with McDaniel's son during the house-hunting trip.

Mama June swears she has not seen Mark McDaniel -- the man who molested her daughter Anna -- since he was sprung from prison last March ... but picture this.

TMZ got photos of June and McDaniel house hunting in Hampton, GA last month. As they stroll through the baronial property they show clear affection appearing to be hand in hand in one photo.

TLC certainly didn't believe her ... the network cancelled the show 24 hours after TMZ posted a pic of the 2 of them recently in a hotel room during a small party.

And June's daughter Pumpkin has been quoted saying her mom was NOT seeing McDaniel. But there she is ... pictured with McDaniel's son during the house-hunting trip.

Read more: Mama June -- Pants on Fire ... Pictures Show Her House Hunting with Child Molester | TMZ.com

Receipts:

June's daughter with the molester's son Mark:

What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Bronze Member

Nice to see that she brought the 9 year old along on the house hunting trip too. That is Honey BooBoo standing at the front door in the pic. Mama June's version of the Price is Right showcase - a car, a new house and the daughter.

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Ok. So she is 34 and her 20 year old kid said she was one the guy her mother is dating molested (except not really!), and there is more backstory of the dude being brought up on the same charge in a different state that put him in prison for 10 years? And she is still dating the guy. Were she not there would be no need for such a reaction by her to try to defend her actions of late. My cynical brain says she used Sugar bear for the ten years this dude was in prison and then kicked ol' Sugar Bear to the curb once that dude got out of prison.

If you are wanting to rear children in a way that they'll be able to navigate this world and you decide to rekindle a relationship with a convicted molester, you are doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    My cynical brain says she used Sugar bear for the ten years this dude was in prison and then kicked ol' Sugar Bear to the curb once that dude got out of prison.
    I'm pretty sure you're spot on with this.

I'm curious if this guy has any legal restrictions about being around children.
    CL** likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Her insides match her stretch marked goober toothed outsides.
    sputnik and KrisNine like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Elite Member

I'm sure this guy made sure to seek her out too. Not only does she have another daughter the age he likes to rape, but now she has money to boot.
    I really hope that child's father gets total custody, with the mother only getting supervised visitation, in order to protect her.

Thread Information