Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 195
Like Tree413Likes

Thread: Mama June Confronted Over Honey Boo Boo’s Weight

  1. #91
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    24,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    which one?

    Meet Our Doctors
    Rachel Ross - it's awful...kill that horsehair...
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

  2. #92
    czb
    czb is online now
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    14,892

    Default

    oh yeah, that's bad.

    bet she isn't as much of a tool as jennifer berman ....

  3. #93
    Elite Member Air Quotes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    14,337

    Default

    TLC has paid the entire family their money for the season that never aired, plus tutoring and health insurance.
    Tutoring isn't helping. Health insurance REALLY isn't being used to the fullest of its capabilities.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

  4. #94
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    28,805

    Default

    Dayum! HBB is bigger than ever. That child is only 9?!?!!

    She's gonna outweigh the whole damn family when she's grown.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  5. #95
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Dayum! HBB is bigger than ever. That child is only 9?!?!!
    .
    IT is really sad but it is no surprise. The kids and I watched in horror Mama June cooking class, there was not one healthy thing in those dishes. I remember the cranberry lasagna, I think it would be hard to find a cake that contains that much sugar.
    And those cheese balls, she had a dinner option containing cheese balls. The kids were rolling over with laughter but it is actually sad to see these girls getting fatter by the week.
    These children should be taken away for child endangerment and not only because she is bringer pedos home but because she is only feeding them processed garbage that will kill them way before their time. TLC just do these shows for the money but if it gets through to one family that ketchup isn't the same as a tomato, to drink water instead of coke it will serve its purpose.
    Kittylady likes this.

  6. #96
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,372

    Default

    I believe the show will air today. I saw another promo where the Dr working with them was saying June is in denial when she claims she only makes healthy food now and they only drink water. Then when they went to her house they found 100 cases of soda. Of course at the end he was confident that she gets it now - all thanks to him of course.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  7. #97
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,298

    Default

    100 cases??? I can't even imagine.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  8. #98
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,372

    Default

    Remember - Mama June is also one of those extreme coupon shoppers and they have a storage room filled with crappy food.

    Watch and learn!

    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  9. #99
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    53,694

    Default

    why does honey boo boo's face look like it's made of putty?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  10. #100
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Remember - Mama June is also one of those extreme coupon shoppers and they have a storage room filled with crappy food.

    Watch and learn!]
    I have seen that show and the thing I remember is you can live for free (almost) as long as you eat only horrible processed foods and shower with parabens.
    You need to buy like 5 million snickers and only then they are free. There is so much wrong with the whole idea.

  11. #101
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    57,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    why does honey boo boo's face look like it's made of putty?
    A Silly Putty Ingredient Has Made Its Way Into Many Fast Food Chains
    BrickHouse likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

  12. #102
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,550

    Default

    JFC, the only way this can be fixed is if they make Honey Boo Boo live with Goop. I think this calls for extreme measures.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

    Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

    Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

  13. #103
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    21,717

    Default

    Omg, that would be a show I'd totally watch.

    "A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

  14. #104
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,372

    Default

    I laughed in the video when they scan to the side and you see 2 CASES of poptarts!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  15. #105
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I laughed in the video when they scan to the side and you see 2 CASES of poptarts!!
    Breakfast of champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sluce likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

    Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

    Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 658
    Last Post: June 14th, 2015, 04:57 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: August 3rd, 2014, 10:36 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: April 3rd, 2014, 11:45 PM
  4. Break Out the Sketti Because Mama June Is Getting Married Today
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: May 7th, 2013, 06:05 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: April 10th, 2013, 08:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •