Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree413Likes

Thread: Mama June Confronted Over Honey Boo Boo’s Weight

mama june should be sterilised and put out to pasture. those kids should be placed in better homes and given intensive therapy.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

And real food
    sputnik, Novice and Kittylady like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    How do you remember that? I have no idea about my weight or height at that age.

Me too
    They lined us up and weighed us in the 4th grade at school. Everyone compared and that was the beginning of me feeling way fatter than all the other girls. Everyone else was around 80-90 lbs. I remember being the tallest girl in class all the time too until about 6th grade.

Here is why I think its BS!! Why on tv and access hollywood? Sad to say but there are far more kids fatter than this kid in America!! Way fatter!!!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Bronze Member

125!! My God!

The only way this can work is for Mamma June to be included in a TOTAL lifestyle change . HBB needs that support system in place. Having a personal chef doesn't teach them how to succeed long term. Well, maybe to kick it off.

Poor kid. I hope it works for her...
    Clubber Lang likes this.

My 7 year old grand daughter is aware of her weight as is the other grand daughter. They are children with no idea of what they put in their mouths and how it affects their body. It is a lifelong process of learning. If no one teaches you. Fruit, and vegetables without sauce or any condiments, and pure water to drink. Not many kids are belly up to the table for that sort of stuff though.....sadly.
    Jack I swear.

Her weight is the least of her problems.
    That's like saying the Titanic's deck chairs were poorly arranged.
    sputnik, sluce, Trixie and 23 others like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Well they were -on the way down.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Her weight is the least of her problems.
    That's like saying the Titanic's deck chairs were poorly arranged.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Here is why I think its BS!! Why on tv and access hollywood? Sad to say but there are far more kids fatter than this kid in America!! Way fatter!!!!!
    That's true all right! I wish more people gave a shit about that. Actually, HBB weighs less than I would've guessed. I do think, though, that they may've caught this problem in the nick of time. Left to her own devices, evil Mama Pedo-Slug would've made sure her poor offspring tipped the scales at 200 by, oh...12.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    mama june should be sterilised and put out to pasture. those kids should be placed in better homes and given intensive therapy.
    Yes!!! Thank you. VOUCH.

I wish it would actually happen. Also, let's just throw Mama June in a swamp somewhere. One full of hungry alligators.
    Kittylady and Clubber Lang like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    They lined us up and weighed us in the 4th grade at school. Everyone compared and that was the beginning of me feeling way fatter than all the other girls. Everyone else was around 80-90 lbs. I remember being the tallest girl in class all the time too until about 6th grade.
    Wasn't that the worst? I remember doing that every year -- weight and measure day. You would line up outside the nurse's office, she would call you in and without any privacy weigh/measure you, and say the numbers out loud while recording it. Some moms would be there to help. Horrible.
    dilligaf likes this.

I've said this before ... overweight people have become the norm to the point where we hardly even notice it anymore. I was sitting on the bus one day, going to work, and for some reason, I started to really look at the people around me. Almost every single person, with the exception of a few Asian college students, was heavy. I remember feeling incredibly shocked. I still feel rather unsettled whenever I think about it. I don't remember it being this way when I was younger.
    dilligaf likes this.

It wasn't. It started exploding around 1980. Nobody knows how (or how much) to eat anymore.
    Palermo likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I've said this before ... overweight people have become the norm to the point where we hardly even notice it anymore. I was sitting on the bus one day, going to work, and for some reason, I started to really look at the people around me. Almost every single person, with the exception of a few Asian college students, was heavy. I remember feeling incredibly shocked. I still feel rather unsettled whenever I think about it. I don't remember it being this way when I was younger.
    You know what's funny? I see just the opposite. I am always wondering where all the obese people are. I am a teacher and don't see an epidemic of large kids in the school. There are always a few heavy kids, but there always have been 1-2 in each grade.

Most people I know may not be overweight, just unfit.
    tulip likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    We did something similar in physics to do with horsepower & running up & down stairs, time & weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    It wasn't. It started exploding around 1980. Nobody knows how (or how much) to eat anymore.
    I was a kid in 1980 *stamps foot* honest!!!!

it didn't start here til later but I looked around my office recently & there are a lot of women younger than me who have put on a shitload of weight lately, as I've been working hard to lose it so guess who's no longer the fattest girl in class!!!
    nwgirl likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information