Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree298Likes

Thread: Madonna's Getting Serious with 25-Year-Old Boyfriend

Her face is positively frightening. I don't know how anyone could look in the mirror and think that looks good.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    Madonnalyn Wildenburns
    OMG, I had to find out if there is anyone really named Madonnalyn and there are. This nightmare won't end.
    crayzeehappee and DawnM74 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Is she on drugs in that video? She sounds like one of the people doing the voiceovers in Gia.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Pilled to the gills.
    rollo and DawnM74 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Marshmallow face and black roots with piss yellow hair, charming. But let's all be grateful her various bits are covered by knobby knees, opaque water and rose petals.
    DawnM74, rollo and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    she's starting to look like the love child of Pete Burns (RIP) and Jocelyn Wildenstein.
    This.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    I couldn't be bothered to start a new thread on this. But I am really grossed out by this on so many levels. First of all, Madonna is worth over $500,000. How about donating a million or so to worthy organizations during this pandemic? Noooooo. Madonna, instead, wants to deliver her pearls of wisdom to us The only surprise is she never once used the word "ironic," the word she loves to throw out in every interview.

Over the past decade, as Madonna's bad plastic surgery has increased, her narcissism has quadrupled, and none of what endeared me to Madonna is left. To me, it's so sad. And her plastic surgery is so disturbing in this video. I truly thought Madonna was going to rock her 50s and 60s. Boy, was I wrong. She's so tone-deaf and out of touch and desperate. But I'll always have three decades of Madonna that are magnificent that she still hasn't managed to ruin, but it's getting harder to say that.

I don't know why but I've ended up seeing a couple of these (Facebook??) I'm fascinated by her home (& how messy it is) but her singing voice is gone so sad.

Also my local supermarket is selling vinyl rereleazes of her LPs - one was like a virgin - my (original) copy still stinks of patchouli
    sprynkles and DawnM74 like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Marshmallow face and black roots with piss yellow hair, charming. But let's all be grateful her various bits are covered by knobby knees, opaque water and rose petals.
    When i look at her i always think it’s so funny that she thinks she’s fooling us by actually going to the trouble of dying her roots black, so we think shes not really naturally grey-haired. Which of course she is; she’s 62 this year; it’s part of life. She is actually horrifying to look at. “The love child of Pete Burns and Jocelyn Wildenstein”—is right on the money.
    And it’s just so cheesy to think how she planned this stupid video out, and had someone stand there & film her nude in the bathtub. Why the hell would she think any of us want to see a naked senior citizen, worth hundreds of millions of dollars, doling out tidbits of wisdom?? She’s so out-of-touch, delusional, narcissistic, and so far up her own ass. She’s really lost the plot.

It's not her only bathtub video.
    It's really good to drink urine. Yup.

She could have made that six seconds instead of six minutes and why is she wearing shoes?
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information