Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree298Likes

Thread: Madonna's Getting Serious with 25-Year-Old Boyfriend

Didn't Ted Nugent adopt some 17 year old girl he was fucking?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Didn't Ted Nugent adopt some 17 year old girl he was fucking?
    From Wiki:

Two women have accused Nugent of having sexual relationships with them when they were under 18 years old. In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. The age of sexual consent in Hawaii at the time was 16,[58] however, they could not marry due to the age difference. To get around this, Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian

Ugh, he's so disgusting.

I know I've told this here before, but Nugent turned out to be the biological father of a friend of my brother's. He was put up for adoption along with a sister, but they were adopted separately. So fucked up of Mr. Family Values/GOP

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I fucking HATE him!!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Ugh, he's so disgusting.

I know I've told this here before, but Nugent turned out to be the biological father of a friend of my brother's. He was put up for adoption along with a sister, but they were adopted separately. So fucked up of Mr. Family Values/GOP
    That's mentioned in the Wiki entry. I also wanted to say that I omitted the second part of the paragraph I posted. It included a claim by Courtney Love that, if true, typically gets people 10 years in jail.

Silver Member

I couldn't be bothered to start a new thread on this. But I am really grossed out by this on so many levels. First of all, Madonna is worth over $500,000. How about donating a million or so to worthy organizations during this pandemic? Noooooo. Madonna, instead, wants to deliver her pearls of wisdom to us The only surprise is she never once used the word "ironic," the word she loves to throw out in every interview.

Over the past decade, as Madonna's bad plastic surgery has increased, her narcissism has quadrupled, and none of what endeared me to Madonna is left. To me, it's so sad. And her plastic surgery is so disturbing in this video. I truly thought Madonna was going to rock her 50s and 60s. Boy, was I wrong. She's so tone-deaf and out of touch and desperate. But I'll always have three decades of Madonna that are magnificent that she still hasn't managed to ruin, but it's getting harder to say that.

She is batshit.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

What self-indulgent pap. And I could only make thru the first sentence.

Silver Member

Oops. I meant, worth "over $500 million."
    Waterslide and Novice like this.

she's starting to look like the love child of Pete Burns (RIP) and Jocelyn Wildenstein.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Oops. I meant, worth "over $500 million."
    lol, I knew what you meant!

She sounds like a 16yo girl in a creative writing class rather than a 60ish woman who should, by now, with her money and life experience, know how to exude a little sophistication.

eta @Kris...I know. And she's so milky white and then you can see where all her bolts and nuts go in that milky water. Ugh. Maybe she wants us think she's bathing in milk. But I bet it's oatmilk.
    DawnM74 and Lalasnake like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    she's starting to look like the love child of Pete Burns (RIP) and Jocelyn Wildenstein.
    Madonnalyn Wildenburns
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Easy for her to say it's "the great equalizer" in her milky bath with rose petals, able to get tested if she so much as sneezes. And I will never for the life of me understand why she did all that to her face. My gawd, the only things that move are her lips and eyes. She is HORRIFYING. I used to like her before she turned into someone who's hours late for her own concerts.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Can't unsee that one. At least wear some eye makeup. Her face is starting to disappear. It's becoming a cumulus cloud of white.

She looks like a fucking nightmare. I guess she thinks she looks good. Her delusions are getting out of control lately, it's evident in the fact that she still has not learned that she should check her privileges before she posts something. That "we are all the same after all" shit was (maybe) acceptable in the 80s, but nowadays, it's absolutely not.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information