Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Madonna Granted Permission to Adopt Twin Girls from Malawi

The picture of Lourdes and the twins is adorable.

The twins have such sad eyes.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

i have indirect information that mercy at least is perfectly well adjusted, or at least as well adjusted as the children of the super wealthy can ever be. at least that's what a teacher at the lycée français in new york told one of my best friends whose kids go there.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Maybe from a material standpoint, but she will fuck with their heads.
    because growing up in an orphanage wont?
    LameAnn and mostroop like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Madonna Reveals Daughters’ Names: Estere & Stelle

POSTED: FEBRUARY 9, 2017GOOGLE +1 0
    RETWEET 0
    LIKE 0

Proud mom Madonna has revealed her 4-year-old twins daughters’ names.In a new Instagram image advocating for adoption, the Material Mom, 58, confirmed that the twins are named Estere and Stelle.
    Madonna Reveals Daughters Names: Estere & Stelle

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Hit By Ban Bus!

That little girl is waving goodbye to the wild animals & nature to a new richier & better life w/ a bigger cow w/ lots of money.
    Lots of therapy.

EXCLUSIVE: Sisters of Madonna's newly adopted Malawian twins insist they are thrilled the girls have been whisked away to a life of luxury, while they struggle in poverty-stricken village on 40p a day

• Four year old twins Stella and Esther Mwale were this week adopted by superstar Madonna
    • Their older sisters, Alinefe and Tifa Mwale, say they are happy for the twins, who grew up in an orphanage
    • Their mother Patricia died following a caesarean section delivery in August 2012
    • The twins have now arrived at Madonna's £32million townhouse in New York
    • Their family lives in a clay and brick hut, with a budget of less than 40p per day

By Paul Thompson In Kayembe Village, Malawi, For Mail Online
    PUBLISHED: 11:35, 11 February 2017 | UPDATED: 13:35, 11 February 2017

842shares
    983View comments

The elder sisters of the twins adopted by Madonna in Malawi have spoken of their happiness that the girls have been given a new life of luxury – as they are left behind in their poverty-stricken village.
    Alinefe and Tifa Mwale insist they are thrilled the four-year-old girls would get the chance to fulfill their dreams in the US with the pop superstar.
    ‘I am very happy for them,’ said 15-year-old Alinefe.
    ‘They will have a good education and they can live out their dreams. They are with someone who wants them and will love them so much.

Delighted for the twins: Tifa (left) and Alinefe (right) Mwale say they are thrilled their youngster sisters Stella and Esther will get the chance to fulfill their dreams in the United States, where they have arrived after being adopted by superstar Madonna

Thrilled: Alinefe (left) and Tifa (right), pictured with step brother Kennedy in the remote village of Kayembe, Malawi, in their home which has no running water or electricity. Their younger sisters grew up in an orphanage after the death of their mother in 2012

The home of the twins' father, Adam Mwale, in the village of Kayembe, Malawi, which does not have running water, electricity or a toilet. Their home is a brick and clay building they share with their father, their stepmother Anna and two other siblings, Kennedy, aged seven, and Gladys, aged 18

Young children pictured in Kayembe, which can be reached by travelling along a rough, muddy track only accessible by a 4x4 off road type vehicle. The twins had been left in an orphanage since birth after their mother Patricia died from a loss of blood following a caesarean section delivery in August 2012

Read more: Sisters of Madonna's Malawian twins are 'very happy' | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

The step brother looks like "wtf? this sucks!"

I know Madonna can't save the world, but I'd like to think she'd help the siblings. So heartbreaking to see that poverty.
    Mrs P and lindsaywhit like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

czb

^^^ it doesn't sound like the siblings were in the orphanage? can't tell from the article.

^^ I didn't think they were (not sure). They seem much older. Still, helping the girls' family would be nice.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

czb

i think the twins were in the orphanage and the other kids were living with the dad and stepmom.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    because growing up in an orphanage wont?
    It's my mistrust of Madge speaking.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

This didn't annoy me and I'm not sure why. I figure she's building a family. She might have 12 to 15 grandchildren. First thing on the agenda...get into jammies and watch those Madonna videos and have a singalong. They'll learn to eye roll with her seeing.
    "True love, oh baby, true love...

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    ^^ I didn't think they were (not sure). They seem much older. Still, helping the girls' family would be nice.
    I hope she will help the family left behind and take the twins to visit them. That didn't seem to happen with the other adoptees.
    sparkles likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

[QUOTE=suzy83;3531523]That little girl is waving goodbye to the wild animals & nature to a new richier & better life w/ a bigger cow w/ lots of money.
    Lots of therapy.[/QUOTE....

....and the other one is "walking softly and carrying a big stick."
    Jack I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I hope she will help the family left behind and take the twins to visit them. That didn't seem to happen with the other adoptees.
    I hope so too. When one adopts it's important to remember that the adoptees didn't come from a vacuum. Particularly older children. They have a history and a biological family. It would be the right thing to do to honour this part of who they are rather than attempt to erase it. It would definitely benefit the girls in the long run. And it would absolutely be the right thing to do.
    rollo and Kittylady like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information