Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Madonna Calls Son Rocco the N-word in Instagram Picture

Quote Originally Posted by [COLOR=#000000

One commenter wrote: 'MADONNA U NEED TO TAKE UR arthritis medicine instead of trying to be hip on the internet.’

[/COLOR]
    Her desperation is palpable.
    BITTER likes this.
    vaya con dios

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Madonna outrages fans as she uses the term 'gay' as an insult | Mail Online

Madonna outrages fans as she uses the term 'gay' as an insult... during a word association game to describe a vegetable

By Felicity Thistlethwaite
    Published: 06:15 EST, 24 April 2014 | Updated: 08:17 EST, 24 April 2014

She’s one of the world’s best-known gay icons but it seems Madonna outraged a huge chunk of her fans playing a game online on Tuesday.
    The 55-year-old was taking part in a word association game with entertainment site Buzzfeed when she was asked how she felt about kale - one of the healthiest vegetables around.
    The star wrote ‘gay’ to describe her feelings toward the cabbage-like product – outraging many fans with her flippant use of the word as an insult.

+7

Controversy: Madonna described the vegetable kale as 'gay' on Tuesday during a word association game with website Buzzfeed

She also used the word to describe Russia’s president Vladimir Putin – who is openly opposed to homosexuality and has imposed stringent rules in his Eastern European country.

Madonna previously blasted Putin for his ‘blatant intolerance of gay rights’, and revealed she had received death threats after performing in Russia in 2012.
    But it seems her fight for gay rights slipped her mind when she dismissively used the word to describe a vegetable.

+7

Outrage: Madonna's fans took to Twitter in their droves to moan about the singer's use of the word gay

+7

Keeping up: The star also said the word 'gay' was the first that popped into her mind when she was thinking about Russia's president Putin

+7

Spotted: The day after she played the game, Madonna was back at the gym in Hollywood wearing a 'vogue' cap
    And when her fans got wind of the video, they were less-than-impressed with one fan saying, ‘She should know better.’
    Another, named Santi, seemed confused by Madonna’s misuse of the language, asking: ‘Did Madonna just try to use ‘gay’ as an insult or…?’
    It seems Madge is keeping mum about the situation as she’s not directly addressed her fans’ questions on any form of social media.
    It’s not the first time the self-confessed queen of pop had plunged herself into hot water over her choice of vocabulary.

+7

Fighting words: Madonna landed in hot water in January after using the N-word in a caption that accompanied a photo of her son, 13-year-old Rocco Ritchie

+7

Unapologetic: The offensive comment was taken down minutes later and replaced with a profane message urging Madonna's critics to get off her 'd*** haters'
    The middle-aged pop star courted controversy when she used the word ‘n***er’ to describe her 13-year-old son Rocco on Instagram, in January.
    Madonna released a statement saying: ‘There's no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention...It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white.’
    But the star was less tactful on her Instagram account, captioning her next picture: ‘Ok let me start this again. Get off my d—k haters.’
    A representative for Madonna has been contacted.

+7

Regretful: Madonna last night apologized on her Facebook and Twitter feeds for using the N-word on Instagram

So does Chelsea Handler.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Regretful: Madonna last night apologized on her Facebook and Twitter feeds for using the N-word on Instagram
    Madonna can't be racist - some of her favourite children are black.

Silver Member

i don't think Madonna is actually racist or homophobic, she just thinks of herself as a God among mortals so she feels like she is above being politically correct.
    most of these celebs who make snafoos and people shout "racist!" at them are probably not literally racist, i.e. they don't think the races should be separated, that one race is above another, that blacks should be lynched etc. they are just stupid about what's considered offensive. if you check out instagram or vine, they're full of stereotypes and jokes about races, but when celebrities come out and do the same thing people are all up in arms. i don't think society is as p.c. as it tries to define itself as.

She is really slowly morphing into that Wilder whatever her name is but looks like a mutant cat woman.
    sluce likes this.

I don't think Madge THINKS. She just tries so hard to be current and it's embarrassing.

Madonna posts topless selfie of what she wanted to 'wear' to the Met Gala | Mail Online

Censored! Madonna posts raunchy topless selfie of what she wanted to 'wear' to the Met Gala... but says Anna Wintour said 'not this year'
    By Cassie Carpenter
    Published: 17:33 EST, 5 May 2014 | Updated: 17:45 EST, 6 May 2014

Last year, she heralded the punk age in a tartan studded Givenchy blazer.

But Madonna's latest contender for Met Gala 'gown' was shot down by Vogue editor Anna Wintour and it's not hard to see why.

The 55-year-old pop diva shared a raunchy Instagram selfie where her bare breasts were artfully framed with nothing more white tape.

'What i wanted to wear to Met Ball!' Madonna shared one of her potential Met Ball gowns Monday in the form of a raunchy Instagram selfie wherein her bare breasts were artfully framed with nothing more white tape

The seven-time Grammy winner preserved the rest of her modesty with a large red 'censored' sign in the b&w snap.

'What i wanted to wear to Met Ball but Anna said Not this year!' Madonna wrote to her 1.5 million followers.

'So I'm gonna work on music instead? #artforfreedom'

Old school East Village punk: Last year, the 55-year-old pop diva heralded the punk age in a tartan studded Givenchy blazer

What will she wear tonight? The MDNA hitmaker finished off her cheeky ensemble last year with her signature fishnets, raspberry Casadei pumps, and a Pulp Fiction-inspired wig

The Vogue hitmaker has been hard at work on her 13th studio album for Interscope Records with producers like Symbolyc One, MoZella, and DJ Avicii.

The Costume Institute's celebration this year is 'Charles James: Beyond Fashion' and takes place in Manhattan's Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday night.

The MDNA hitmaker finished off her cheeky ensemble last year with her signature fishnets, raspberry Casadei pumps, and a Pulp Fiction-inspired wig.

'America's First Couturier': The Costume Institute's exhibit this year - 'Charles James: Beyond Fashion' - officially opens Thursday and runs through August 10 at the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Read more: Madonna posts topless selfie of what she wanted to 'wear' to the Met Gala | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hang it up, hag!
    Kittylady likes this.

Still desperate.
    Fly_On_TheWall and Kittylady like this.

Her children must be beyond mortified.
    Kittylady likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

'America's First Couturier': The Costume Institute's exhibit this year - 'Charles James: Beyond Fashion' - officially opens Thursday and runs through August 10 at the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Read more: Madonna posts topless selfie of what she wanted to 'wear' to the Met Gala | Mail Online
    Fuck Madonna, I wanna go see that exhibition!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Elite Member

Wow, those granny glasses are beyond horrible. And the little hair knots/ears/whatever they're supposed to be above her forehead? Miley did it better -- and first.

Gross.

'What i wanted to wear to Met Ball but Anna said Not this year!' Madonna wrote to her 1.5 million followers.

'So I'm gonna work on music instead? #artforfreedom'

Good for you Madge. Good for you.

Icepik likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Madonna post sexy underwear snap on Instagram | Mail Online

Portrait of Madonna ahead of her 56th birthday: Singer aims to shock with crotch shot as she celebrates with family and toyboy on luxury getaway
    By Mail Online Reporter
    Published: 13:14 EST, 5 August 2014 | Updated: 14:17 EST, 5 August 2014

The Material Girl is set to turn 56 next week, but shows no sign of slowing down.

Taking to her Instagram today, Madonna posted a picture of her lower half clad in only skimpy black lace underwear with the caption, 'Getting ready for my B-day!'

Referring to the floral clothes hanging behind her in the bathroom, she added, 'Yes we hang our dresses in the bathtub! Thanks D&G!'

She's still got it! Madonna prepares to turn 56 by posting racy underwear snap to her Instagram on Tuesday

There seems to be plenty of cause for celebration in the singer's life, as she's currently enjoying a luxury getaway with her new toy boy Timor Steffens, 26, along with her son Rocco, 13, and daughter Lourdes, 17, following Lourdes’ high school graduation.

The foursome have been relaxing on a luxury yacht in Antibes, France, and it seems Madonna's children are enjoying the company of the close-in-age Timor.

Madonna had earlier posted a picture of Rocco and Timor posing in a swimming pool with the caption, 'what my holiday looks like! #unapologeticb****'.

Archive: Controversial Madonna flashes nipple in Turkey

'What my holiday looks like!' Madonna posted another picture of her son Rocco, 13, and her lover Timor Steffens, 26 (top)

Spotted as a couple back in January, Madonna reportedly met Timor while working on a dance project.

A dancer who's worked with Beyonce, Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson, Timor and Madonna first walked out together at Valentino Garavani's private New Year's Eve party in Gstaad, Switzerland.

This is not the first time Madonna has dated a much-younger man.

Teen rebel: Lourdes, 17, smokes on the family yacht during the vacation in Antibes

In December, she split from French dancer Brahim Zaibat, 25, whom she had been dating since 2010.

Before that, she dated Brazilian model and DJ Jesus Luz, who was just 22 at the time.

Meanwhile the singer is currently preparing to release her much-anticipated thirteenth studio album, rumored to be called 'Rebel Heart'.

Toy boy: Madonna has been dating Timor, a dancer, since January, pictured together in June in NYC

In July, the songstress teased a new song called 'Messiah', posting a snippet of lyrics on Instagram.

The singer has been working with top producers for the new record, including Diplo, Avicii and Disclosure.

William Orbit - who produced one of Madonna's most successful records Ray Of Lift - has heard the album, describing it as sounding 'good'.

Read more: Madonna post sexy underwear snap on Instagram | Mail Online

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information