Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Madonna booed in Dubai

I used to be a big fan, but she's turned into an idiot. What happens if the stems of the roses are 7 inches and not 6? idiot.

i couldn't go see her in concert. i would fall asleep.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by d2791 View Post
    I used to be a big fan, but she's turned into an idiot. What happens if the stems of the roses are 7 inches and not 6? idiot.
    What if they insert a few hydrangeas?
    Air Quotes and hustle4alivin like this.

Seriously bitch go home and take a nap.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by d2791 View Post
    A bit off topic - but I've always wondered how accurate these demands are. I read once (and damn if I can recall who - JLo maybe) that she asked for a certain type of water and snacks for her first tour - but she kept getting questioned on it - and started being specific and then asking her band what they might want - and then it turned into - look what the diva is asking for.

NOW in the case of Madonna - I can see crap being demanded like her own furniture - and I'm sure she requests roses - but I bet the length is not going to make her pissy. Probably more like someone asked Long stemmed? and it got written up as 6".

I seriously don't care about her or her demands - I'm really just wondering if there would be repercussions.

Now add HYDRANGEAS to the list - well that's another friggen story!

She is every bit as demanding as we read (and her PR is tightly controlled too!) She had a new toilet lowered through the roof on tour # 6842

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Before flexi-time came in at work and we started at 9AM I would be at my desk, officed in, around 8:35/8:40 every morning. The next train meant I'd arrive around ten to and that's just too touch and go in case of delays or something. Then I had a bunch of lads in my office who complained when they moved the 'late office in' time from 9:10 to 9:05 because it 'wasn't fair'. Erm, the late office in time should be 9:01 you pricks! If you know the traffic is bad on your bus route, wake up earlier and get your ass on an earlier bus. It's not rocket science, christ.
    I would have loved to be your boss! That and I doubt that you would have taken 36 sick days in an 18 month period....
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Bitch thinks this is 1991 and she's Axl Rose, who used to do this shit all the time and was of the opinion that if you had to be home or leave at a certain time, then you shouldn't bother coming to a Gn'R concert. I loved him, but fuck that shit. If people are paying out of their pockets to line yours, get your fucking ass to dancing and singing on time.
    Credit to Axel Rose, he was "on time" when I saw him last month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Turkey isn't Iran. Turkey is a beautiful country that isn't plagued with the level of religious insanity and oppression stereotypically portrayed throughout the "Arab" world. I don't even think it's right to call Turkey an "Arab" country.

And it's. Just. a. TIT. I saw the youtube videos; the crowd liked it. So yeah, I'll argue that Madge is too long in the tooth for being flasher; but I don't think Turkey is as terror-stricken of female biology as Pakistan or Afghanistan.
    "Turkey is one of the six independent Turkic states. The vast majority of the population are Muslims.[8] The country's official language is Turkish, whereas Kurdish and Zazaki languages are spoken by Kurds and Zazas, who constitute 18% of the population.[9] Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    More information here:- https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/tu.html "Religion - Muslim 99.8% (mostly Sunni), other 0.2% (mostly Christians and Jews)"

Turkey is trying hard to join the EU & the metropolitan area are very "westernised", however the country area are not. Plus given that they're not sure whether or not to side with Syria in whats going on over there you would have thought that Madonna would have had half a brain, but obviously not.

Turkey is also the gateway for the heroin trade into Europe from the Golden Triange and have a lot of mafia & related crime (i.e. sex trade, drugs, shootings, etc).

It maybe a beautiful country, however some of the actions of the people are not.

Anyway, moving on...

No. Just no': Kylie Minogue admits she's 'perplexed' by Madonna's dress sense as she judges on Fashion Police

By Fehintola Betiku
    PUBLISHED: 10:46, 25 June 2012 | UPDATED: 12:47, 25 June 2012

At the start of the month Madonna caused quite a stir when she flashed during a performance in Istanbul.

But the Queen of Pop continued to shock with her outfits so it was only a matter of time before someone said something.

Surprisingly that someone was Kylie Minogue who during an appearance on Joan Rivers' Fashion Police gave her frank opinion on Madonna's recent antics.
    Scroll Down For Video

Frank: Kylie Minogue commented on Madonna's recent antics during an appearance on Fashion Police

Never one to hold back Joan Rivers took several shots at Madonna when the panel began talking about Madonna's decision to expose her right breast during a performance at the Turk Telecom Arena in Istanbul.

The 79-year-old asked Minogue what her take was on the whole situation and she responded by asking: 'Was she caught up in the moment? Was it premeditated? Who knows?'
    She then said: 'But I think it's got people more perplexed than kind of excited about it.'

'It's got people more perplexed': Kylie admitted that she wasn't sure if Madonna's flash was staged

Moving on, the group then turned their attention to the Vogue singer's cheerleader costume which is was designed by Arianne Phillips.

Quick in with the first reaction, Rivers quipped: 'Madonna as a cheerleader - what school does she go to? Our Lady of Osteoporosis? She looks like she flunked 10th grade 48 times.'

And when Kylie was asked about her opinion after a long pause she kept it short and sweet, simply saying: 'No. Just no.'

'No. Just no': The Slow singer made it clear that she didn't like Madonna's cheerleader outfit

Ending her appearance on a nicer note when Joan asked Kylie what she thought of people making comparisons between her and Madonna she said it was a 'good' thing.
    'Is that because we're the two oldest ones? Competition, I don't know. But I grew up such a fan of her.'

She added: 'I don't even care how we're in the same sentence, it's quite good for me.'

Talking the truth: Kylie seemed to enjoy her time on the show and Kelly Osbourne, who is on the panel, tweeted a picture of herself and the Australian born singer while on set

Outrage as Madonna uses GUNS in Colorado show months after Dark Knight massacre

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 01:25, 20 October 2012 | UPDATED: 01:47, 20 October 2012

Some Colorado fans are upset after music superstar Madonna used guns during a performance in a community that is still raw from a mass shooting at a local theater and a violent summer that includes the unsolved slaying of a 10-year-old girl.

Madonna's second act at her show Thursday night at the Pepsi Center in Denver featured the 54-year-old singer using a fake gun to shoot a masked gunman and images of blood splattering on a large screen behind the stage.

She used the set for her performances in other cities for the song 'Gang Bang,' which includes the lyrics 'shot my lover in the head.'

LONDON, ENGLAND - JULY 17: Madonna performs live during the MDNA tour at Hyde Park on July 17, 2012 in London, England. (Photo by Ian Gavan/Getty Images)

'We're dancing and all of a sudden people started realizing what the song was,' said concert-goer Aaron Fransua, 25, who was in section 120. 'We all just stood there. Everybody who was around me all had shock on their face. I heard a lot of `wows,'' Fransua said.

Mile High Sports Radio Denver personality Peter Burns, who was in another section, said the people around him began murmuring when the song came on.

'You could see people kinda looking at each other,' Burns said. 'I heard the word `Colorado,' you know, `Aurora,' `shooting.' You could hear people talking about it and it was little bit unsettling. I saw two or three people get up and grab their stuff and actually leave their seats.'

The scene reminded some concert-goers of the July 20 shooting at an Aurora theater where a gunman dressed in black and wearing a helmet, body armor and a gas mask stepped through a side door and opened fire with a semi-automatic rifle and pistols, killing 12 people and injuring at least another 58, some of whom may be disabled for life.

Burns was friends with Jessica Ghawi, 24, who died in the shooting.
    'It sort of hits closer to home for me,' he said.

US singer Madonna performs on stage at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis, a Paris suburb, on July 14, 2012, during her MDNA world tour. AFP PHOTO / KENZO TRIBOUILLARD (Photo credit should read KENZO TRIBOUILLARD/AFP/GettyImages)

The Denver metro-area is still reeling from the unsolved abduction and slaying of Jessica Ridgeway, and on Thursday before the concert, police announced they had three suspects in custody in the slaying of five people at a bar and grill in east Denver.

Denver television stations said they received a number of complaints Friday from concert-goers saying they were offended she used guns and violence as part of her show in light of the recent shootings.

Her press agent, Liz Rosenberg, said Friday that there was no way to eliminate the scene, because it is a core part of the show.

'It's like taking out the third act of Hamlet,' she said.

Rosenberg said Madonna's style is to shake things up.

'Madonna does not make things pretty and tie them up with a bow,' she said.

James Holmes, 24, appears in court three days after the mass shooting at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado.

Police tape cordons off the parking area around the Century 16 movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, where James Holmes, 24, opened fire during the showing of Dark Knight.

In a statement before beginning the tour, Madonna said she does not condone the use of guns.

'Rather they are symbols of wanting to appear strong and wanting to find a way to stop feelings that I find hurtful or damaging,' she said.

She said she is using the guns as symbols of intolerance and 'the pain I have felt from having my heart broken.'

Both Burns and Fransua said they took the act as just part of the show, though both felt uneasy about it.

'It would have highly upset me if I felt this was something that she added,' for the Denver show, Burns said. 'But you know this, that song, that production will be played in 50 other cities and Denver would be the only city that would have some major issues.'

Read more: Outrage as Madonna uses GUNS in Colorado show months after Dark Knight massacre | Mail Online

What a desperate attention seeking idiot.

Not very tactful, is it.

Ok, I think madge needs to hang it up but even that is just silly criticism. How many people in Colorado die every weekend from gun violence?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information