Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Madonna booed in Dubai

DAP

Who does she think she is?

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Before flexi-time came in at work and we started at 9AM I would be at my desk, officed in, around 8:35/8:40 every morning. The next train meant I'd arrive around ten to and that's just too touch and go in case of delays or something. Then I had a bunch of lads in my office who complained when they moved the 'late office in' time from 9:10 to 9:05 because it 'wasn't fair'. Erm, the late office in time should be 9:01 you pricks! If you know the traffic is bad on your bus route, wake up earlier and get your ass on an earlier bus. It's not rocket science, christ.
    GAH!!! I know!! PLAN FUCKING ACCORDINGLY. Its not hard. And sure, shit comes up---I get that. But NOT ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Not every single damn day!

I always knew I liked you levitt. Maybe we should get a room! hee
    levitt likes this.

And yeah, I was like signing in late once every blue moon is FINE, because shit happens, but then whatever time the late office in thing is shouldn't matter to you because you're on time EVERY OTHER DAY. But no, these guys would get to work at like 9:07 as a habit and get away with it. When that stopped, they had a paddy. What annoyed me most was they would bitch and whine and 9 times out of 10 live closer than me.

We definitely should live together! I'm on the hunt for a new place and have less than a month to find a new overpriced pit to rent hehe
    LynnieD likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Dance, you wrinkled old puppet! Dance! Dance when we say you dance!

The old bat needs to lay off the cheerleader costume. It just emphasizes how old and out of touch she is.
    Kat Scorp and Fran like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Get over yourself Madonna, you are a rude no talented bitch.

Pisses Off French Leader with Swastika Video

Madonna managed to piss off the French ... all the way from Israel ... when she slapped a swastika on the face of a prominent French leader during a recent concert ... and now a lawsuit looms.
    During her show in Tel Aviv last week, the face of National Front leader Marine Le Pen showed up briefly on a video screen with a swastika on her forehead. Le Pen, is now considering legal action over the stunt.
    She told the Daily Mail, "We understand how old singers who need to get people talking about them go to such extremes ... If she does that in France, we’ll be waiting."
    Le Pen is the head of France's National Front, a political party that leans to the far right and has been accused of racism. Le Pen pledged to reform the party's ways after taking over last year from her father, Jean-Marie Le Pen ... a convicted racist and anti-Semite who is also a Holocaust denier.

Madonna Pisses Off French Leader with Swastika Video | TMZ.com
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post

Madonna managed to piss off the French ... all the way from Israel ... when she slapped a swastika on the face of a prominent French leader during a recent concert ... and now a lawsuit looms.
    During her show in Tel Aviv last week, the face of National Front leader Marine Le Pen showed up briefly on a video screen with a swastika on her forehead. Le Pen, is now considering legal action over the stunt.
    She told the Daily Mail, "We understand how old singers who need to get people talking about them go to such extremes ... If she does that in France, we’ll be waiting."
    Le Pen is the head of France's National Front, a political party that leans to the far right and has been accused of racism. Le Pen pledged to reform the party's ways after taking over last year from her father, Jean-Marie Le Pen ... a convicted racist and anti-Semite who is also a Holocaust denier.

ZING!

The Shade, the shade of it all.

ya know, I really hate it when I go to a concert & they start going on a political rant of some kind. I didn't come to hear about your political views, I came to see you perform. Annoys the hell out of me, even if I happen to agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Bitch they paid money to see you at a certain time, you best show the fuck up when promised
    Perhaps venues will start requiring this old singer to forfeit her fee if she shows up more than half an hour late.
    I'd PAY to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    and I read someplace she insisted on the A/C being turned off although it was 100 degrees
    I knew she was insane but this is really MEGAinsane. And pretty cruel at that.

Well we know she's always pitting out her tops and dresses, I guess she wanted everyone to join her in her disgusting personal habits.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Perhaps venues will start requiring this old singer to forfeit her fee if she shows up more than half an hour late.
    I'd PAY to see that.
    Why not do that for every performer? She isnt the first and certainly wont be the last.

Why do they do that? Is the air in the auditorium not quite right for their precious vocal chords? Have they got a few DVDs to catch up on before the show? Are they trying to lose weight so they fit into their costume? Are they drunk and trying to sober up? A bit of a pre show workout that extends into actual show? Cant find their keys? Lost a kitten? Or in Madonnas case lost her teeth, pampers wrong size, fight with a toyboy who wont go back to creche? Sigh....a million reasons ..obviously......
    00Kimmi00 and Mrs P like this.
    Jack I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Well, good for Dubai.
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    and I read someplace she insisted on the A/C being turned off although it was 100 degrees
    She probably wants to look like she is 'working' hard or are they billing her for the AC?

Quote Originally Posted by DAP View Post
    Who does she think she is?
    Lady Gaga!

Priceless! Of course she won't have the balls to do it in France.

Best thing that can happen is for audiences to feel it's not worth waiting for her and stop buying her tickets.

And her music.

And then stop paying her any attention at all. Oh puh-leeaaaze.... *prays*
    milagro likes this.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Bitch thinks this is 1991 and she's Axl Rose, who used to do this shit all the time and was of the opinion that if you had to be home or leave at a certain time, then you shouldn't bother coming to a Gn'R concert. I loved him, but fuck that shit. If people are paying out of their pockets to line yours, get your fucking ass to dancing and singing on time.
    Yeah, I saw G&R back in the early 90s and he was two hours late. People literally left in HERDS. I have never seen so many people leaving en masse like that before. I watched him sing "Welcome to the Jungle" and maybe 1/3 of something else when his voice just...gave out. That's when we filed out. Never liked them after that. Fuck that noise.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information