Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Madonna, 54, in Gangnam style

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    LOL her face at :56!
    It really looked like The Scream painting.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    After watching that video, I am sure she's starting to seriously lose her mind.

Did anyone notice how difficult it looked for her to get down on the floor or get up from it? And, showing her underwear? No one on this planet cares about seeing Madonna's underwear anymore. Her mind is stuck in 1988 and she thinks she's still young and relevant. How pathetic.
    She hasn't been able to get up off a stage floor gracefully in years. She has the old lady moves down pretty good though.
    Butterfly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I can't tell who is using who for relevance in this video.
    I'll have to say Madonna.

Psy will still be famous in Korea after the Gangnam Style hype dies down.
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    It really looked like The Scream painting.

She hasn't been able to get up off a stage floor gracefully in years. She has the old lady moves down pretty good though.
    You'd think with all that exercising she does, she'd be a little more graceful and spry than that.
    sprynkles and Butterfly like this.

These are photos of Madonna during her show at Madison Square Garden in NYC last night, and things got even a little more risqué than usual. This time though, it was for a good cause because Madonna was photographed visiting the Queens beach community of Rockaways (which was utterly devastated by Hurricane Sandy) over the weekend, and she decided to do something to raise money for relief. Yet instead of merely asking her fans to donate (which probably would have been more effective), Madge decided to dance for dollars by performing a little “striptease” to “Like a Virgin.” Sadly, I think this was less about charity than Madonna showing off her butt cheeks, which she always does at any given opportunity already. Here are the details from Us Weekly:

Behold the power of Madonna.
    Performing at Madison Square Garden on Monday, Nov. 12, the “Give Me All Your Luvin’” singer asked fans to give her something else — cold hard cash.
    But the money wasn’t for her. It was for the victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey and New York, where the Material Girl had spent some time earlier in the week.
    “I went down to Rockaway Beach yesterday with my children, and we saw what was going on there, we saw the destruction,” the 54-year-old mother of four said. “It was really sad, but we also saw amazing acts of humanity. People sharing with other people, people working hard, cleaning houses, handing out food, blankets, giving love.”
    The superstar then announced that she’d be helping in her own way — by stripping. Taking off her top to reveal the words “No Fear” written on her back, she encouraged the audience to throw money at the stage as she performed a slowed-down version of “Like a Virgin.”
    “If you are going to look at the crack of my a–, you better raise some cash!” she yelled at her adoring fans, who responded by showering her with bills.
    [From Us Weekly]

So was this a good thing? This is different than Lady Gaga handing over $1 mill of her own money to the cause. It’s also lazier than Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake handing out knapsacks of supplies even though they probably did it to improve their reputations after the silly apology for the homeless “joke” video didn’t work. Here, I’m thinking that Madge could have merely made an announcement to the entire arena that there would be places to donate money by the exit doors, and her fans would have probably donated a lot of money anyway. Instead, she decided to show her booty while people threw money onstage. Mind you, only the first several rows were probably able to toss the cash to her, and the rest of the audience just sat and cheered. So I doubt she raised much money at all with her little striptease, but it probably made her feel like a better person.

Photos courtesy of WENN

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Madonna strips for Hurricane Sandy relief: good deed or looking for attention?

I bet tons more money would have been raised if she'd offered them to not strip if they paid.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Elite Member

She looked like Skeltor when she was going under Psy's legs. ITA about how tough it looked for her to get up and down. It's almost like all the working out has made her brittle and not limber.

And how completely narcissistic is it of her to think that showing her butt is going to get tons of money for hurricane relief? ConstanceSpry was right -- she would have made tons more money if she had offered to keep all her clothes on. We've all seen her naked and we don't care anymore.

That picture of her ass.
    holly likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

“If you are going to look at the crack of my a–, you better raise some cash!” she yelled at her adoring fans, who responded by showering her with bills.
    They did that when they shelled out for tickets to your pussy poppin' show, Madge. It ain't nothing everybody hasn't seen before many, many, many times. Ad nauseum. And nausea.

Why don't you fork over all your ticket revenue to the Sandy cause instead of double dipping on your fans?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Oh, just retire you old hag.
    holly likes this.

Wonder if I can find the gif for this?:

Perhaps it's because I'm not "teh secks", but I've no idea why you would tongue a microphone.

Hood Witch
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

that was embarrassing to watch. she looks like most women in any aerobics class in the gym when you would film them. trying to get the choreo right while looking at the trainer.
    -

Typical of her to jump on the bandwagon of whatever teenagers like. She looks like big latex dildo...sexual but not sexy.
    Lalique and lucianodel like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    They did that when they shelled out for tickets to your pussy poppin' show, Madge. It ain't nothing everybody hasn't seen before many, many, many times. Ad nauseum. And nausea.

Why don't you fork over all your ticket revenue to the Sandy cause instead of double dipping on your fans?
    I don't think I can "like" your last statement enough. She could make a very sizable donation.
    rollo and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    I bet tons more money would have been raised if she'd offered them to not strip if they paid.
    Just think of the money she'd raise if she offered to retire from public life altogether. Hell, I'd probably throw in some money myself.
    holly likes this.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information