Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maddox Jolie-Pitt to select name for Angelina Jolie's next blob delivery

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Hey! That's not fair!!!! Maddox chose Pax's new name too
    I thought Angelina's mother named Pax?

Let's hope she gives this blob a better name than Shiloh Pitt. Kids are going to be so cruel to her.

haha!
    It was here... Introducing Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt but then yes, I've also found this http://justjared.buzznet.com/tags/pa...e-pitt/page/2/ By this point she/he/it has lied about so many things that I just don't even worry about trying to find the original article anymore as she'll just say something to contradict it in a second..... 6....5....4....3....

Free Charmed.

She is so full of shit. So full of herself. You know if she is actually preggers that she negotiated by telling Brad "I am not changing diapers!!! " SHe seems like such an egotistical asshat.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    She is so full of shit. So full of herself. You know if she is actually preggers that she negotiated by telling Brad "I am not changing diapers!!! " SHe seems like such an egotistical asshat.
    Brad will never leave her now. The plan is complete.

Why is it OK to call her baby a "blob?" Or is that also some new expression here at GR that I'm too old to "get?" If it's meant as a term of endearment, I'm going to try it out for myself someday soon and see what reaction I get.

^^ exactly not only that I think she did it just to spite everyone who said they were doomed.. I can see her staying with him just to say ha !!! SHe is such a media WHORE it makes me sick.
    ^^ If I remember AJ is the one who called her a blob..
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    ^^ exactly not only that I think she did it just to spite everyone who said they were doomed.. I can see her staying with him just to say ha !!! SHe is such a media WHORE it makes me sick.
    ^^ If I remember AJ is the one who called her a blob..
    Blob, eh. The first word that crossed my lips when I saw the baby in People was, 'Yoda'.

Elite Member

Why Texas?

I've never understood how people can feel such personal hatred for a celeb they've never met. I can understand feeling that way about a dictator or mass murderer, but a movie star? Sorry, I don't get it. I also don't get the reverse sort of fantardism either.
    I guess I'm too ambivalent, but I reserve my hatred for people who've harmed my loved ones and me, for example, my mother's vile husband.

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    According to the story, Angelina will give birth to the newest Jolie-Pitt in Texas, Brad will be changing the stinky diapers, Maddox gets to choose the name, and they’re confident Shiloh won’t be jealous.
    This isn’t necessarily truth - take it with a grain of salt.
    yeah right, Shiloh cant even figure out how to hold a cheetoh, how is she going to figure out how to be jealous that Maddox chose the babies names?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Gold Member

Hell, Maddox even gets to name the kids that already HAVE names, so why not the twins, too?

He is SO her favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    yeah right, Shiloh cant even figure out how to hold a cheetoh, how is she going to figure out how to be jealous that Maddox chose the babies names?
    I think its just badly written. "they're" confident that she won't be jealous - in general, rather than specifically?
    Free Charmed.

Upcoming names for the twins...

Boy: Pikachu Jolie-Pitt
    Girl: Poopy Jolie-Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    If this is true, I hope the other twin has a normal name as well and not something Brangelina-esque like Musafa, Amnesty, LaPaz, or Reignbo. Imagine how out of place Mallory would feel!!
    I had a friend who did that. His parents are from Africa and he's the oldest and was born in the US. His parents went on to have quite a few children and all of the kids had very traditional African sounding names, including my friend. When his parents were having the last kid they had, they allowed my friend to name the kid. He named it "Jimmy". Cracks me up every time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
    I had a friend who did that. His parents are from Africa and he's the oldest and was born in the US. His parents went on to have quite a few children and all of the kids had very traditional African sounding names, including my friend. When his parents were having the last kid they had, they allowed my friend to name the kid. He named it "Jimmy". Cracks me up every time!!!

LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information