Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Macaulay Culkin is a hardcore heroin and oxycontin addict, claims the Enquirer

Bronze Member

It's nice to see people hang out with their dealers
    nessysuperstar and arie_skop like this.

Bronze Member

Anaconda I have been laughing for weeks now from your post!!
    "The Signs & The Looks & The Pictures, They Give Your Game Away, Yeah"
    DURAN
    DURAN

He looks slightly better.

Mila’s men past and present! Ashton Kutcher and Macaulay Culkin avoid awkward meeting… as they check into London hotels on same block

By FAY STRANG
    PUBLISHED: 18:36 EST, 10 April 2013 | UPDATED: 18:39 EST, 10 April 2013

They say it’s a small world and that’s never been truer for someone than it was for Mila Kunis on Wednesday.
    The actress’ current boyfriend Ashton Kutcher was spotted leaving a Covent Garden hotel in London ,while her ex-boyfriend Macaulay Culkin was just a few streets away checking into another hotel.

However judging by the relaxed look on both of the mens' faces they clearly had no idea that just a few steps in the wrong direction could led to a very awkward encounter indeed.

Just moments away: Macaulay Culkin was spotted at a hotel moments from the hotel where Ashton Kutcher is staying in London

While Ashton is currently staying at one hotel just off Shaftesbury Avenue with Mila, former child-star Macaulay appears to be staying at another hotel just moments away.

More...

The Home Alone star was seen entering the hotel on Wednesday looking in a world of his own wearing headphones.
    As he smoked a cigarette remnants of black nail varnish could be seen on his finger nails.

Support: Mila's current boyfriend Ashton is in London to support her while she films her latest film

Relaxed: It is unclear why Macaulay is in the capital but he looked relaxed as he strolled along smoking

Dressed in faded denim jeans and a creased jacket, he looked a far cry from Ashton who stepped out wearing a smart pea coat.
    Mila’s current boyfriend, who is in the capital to support her while she films Jupiter Ascending with Channing Tatum, tried to keep his head down wearing a cap as he ran some errands.
    Macaulay, 32, began dating the Ted actress back in 2002 and the pair continued to date for eight years.

Shopping: The former child star indulged in a little retail therapy while in Covent Garden

Different styles: Ashton dressed slightly smarter than Macaulay wearing a blue pea coat but he had a cap on covering his face

However the pair split in 2011 amid rumours that Macaulay’s reported drug use was becoming an issue.
    At the time a spokesperson confirmed the split saying: ‘The split was amicable, and they remain close friends.’
    Mila, who then went on to enjoy huge success with Black Swan, has kept tight lipped about their relationship.

Texting Mila? The actor was seen on his phone perhaps reading reports that Mila's ex was nearby

Long term lovers: Mila and Macaulay were together for eight years before splitting in 2011

Following their split she did however seem to refer to their eight years together saying: ‘Being settled so young really helped. You know, I wouldn't take back anything in my life, not one thing. I think it all shaped me to be who I am today.’
    Since then 29-year-old Mila has embarked in a relationship with her former That 70s Show co-star Ashton.
    The pair were first spotted together in April 2012, but it wasn’t until nearly a year late that Ashton, who is still technically married to Demi Moore, properly confirmed it.
    The two men couldn’t be more different – Macaulay was considered one of the most successful child actors of all time before turning to a life of near recluse, while Ashton didn’t become famous until later in life and has remained very much in the limelight due to high profile relationships.

New love: These days Mila is in a relationship with Ashton Kutcher, who was married to Demi Moore

Read more: Ashton Kutcher and Macaulay Culkin avoid awkward meeting... as they check into London hotels on same block | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Actor and DJ Macaulay Culkin was reportedly 'cursing and screaming' as he left a Brighton night club in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
    The 32-year old had been attending a friend's gig at The Haunt, but as he exited the venue he allegedly grew irate and launched himself at a waiting photographer.
    According to an eye-witness, the actor cursed at his target, telling him to 'go to hell.'

Angry: Macaulay Culkin allegedly attacked a photographer as he left a Brighton music venue in the early hours of Tuesday morning

Wearing the same outfit as the day earlier, Macaulay hid his face behind a pair of RayBan wayfarer sunglasses and a camouflage scarf.
    He could be seen grabbing a man while, the gentleman attempted to push the Richie Rich star back.
    Another man tried to restrain Culkin, but he continued to launch himself at the photographer.

Grabby: Macaulay attempts to push a photographer outside The Haunt during the early hours of Tuesday morning

Irate: The actor screws up his face in anger while another man attempts to pull him off

Provoked? The reason for Culkin's aggression is yet to be confirmed

Onlookers then watched Culkin jump into a waiting van, transporting his friends Adam Green and Binki Shapiro.
    Those already in the vehicle did not react as their American companion aggressively made his way inside.
    At approximately 1.30am, Macaulay arrived at the Ibis hotel, covering his face with his scarf until he was safely inside the lobby.
    Mail Online have contacted Culkin's representatives for comment.

Getaway: The actor jumped into the back of the tour van taking Adam Green and Binki Shapiro to their accommodation

Don't look at me! Culkin covered his face as he left The Haunt and as he arrived at the Ibis hotel

Low profile: Macaulay keeps himself covered all the way to the hotel lobby

The reason for Macaulay's outburst is unknown, and is the first of its kind since he arrived in the UK to join his friend Adam Green on tour.
    Coincidentally, his ex-girlfriend Mila Kunis is also in the country, filming Jupiter Ascending, although it is not known if any contact was made between the pair.
    The former child star has travelled to Manchester, London and Bristol already with the musicians, and even joined the band onstage at the latter to perform a Beach Boys cover.
    However in London, a fellow club-goer saw Culkin looking rather worse for wear, and even mistook him for a homeless man.

Unimpressed: Binki Shapiro doesn't seem to happy about the post-gig events

Placid: Once inside the hotel the 32-year old looked far calmer

Home time? Adam Green and Binki Shapiro do not have any more tour dates in the UK according to their website

Student Marley Spindler met Culkin outside The Village Undeground, in the early hours, telling Radar Online: 'We chatted for about five minutes and he said he was in London seeing friends though he was vacant, speaking very quietly and mellow. He looked spaced out.'
    'I didn’t recognize him at first — I thought it was some homeless guy who was scrounging a smoke.'
    His musical friend Adam Green was one half of the folk duo The Moldy Peaches with Kimya Dawson, with one of their most famous tracks Anything Else But You featuring on the Juno soundtrack.
    Now touring with Little Joy's Binki Shapiro, the Brighton gig seems to be the last of their UK concerts, and may well be the last time Macaulay Culkin is seen leaving a British venue in the early hours.

it's not the Plaza! Macaulay and the band have been staying in more reasonable priced hotels while in the UK

Read more: Macaulay Culkin leaves Brighton night club 'cursing and screaming' before launching himself at a photographer | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What is it about people going batshit for the paps when they arrive in England? Lol. First Bieber now Macaulay.

I think he's doing a dance move. If we could see more I'd bet he's doing "jazz Hands"!

Last edited by sprynkles; April 16th, 2013 at 04:35 PM.
    Callalily and MmeVertigina like this.

He punches like a girl. No offense to girls.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He has teenty tinetee feets!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I think he's doing a dance move. If we could see more I'd bet he's doing "jazz Hands"!

LMBO! I was gonna post about jazz hands after seeing these pics!
    sprynkles likes this.

I was hoping Binki Shapiro was the guy in the WTF brown alien-skin jacket. Disappointed it's just some bint.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Macaulay Culkin Looks Happy and Healthy During Rare Public Appearance at New York Com

Macaulay Culkin made a rare public appearance on Saturday, Oct. 11, when he showed up for Day 2 of New York Comic Con. The actor—perhaps best known for his role as Kevin McAllister in the first two Home Alone movies—joined Seth Green, Breckin Meyer andMatthew Senreich during the Robot Chicken panel inside the Javits Center.

Culkin has voiced various characters in the Adult Swim cartoon since 2005, including Bastian Bux and Billy.

Though he's looked gaunt and disheveled in recent years, Culkin seemed healthy and happy at the annual event. (In August 2012, his rep denied that the former child star haddeveloped a drug problem, telling E! News that such reports were "not only categorically without merit" but also "impossibly and ridiculously fictitious.")

Sporting long hair and a goatee, the 33-year-old actor wore dark blue jeans with a white tank top and a dip-dyed blazer. His accessories were a tad more eccentric, as he donned furry bunny ears and stacks of multicolored bracelets. To be fair, he was at Comic Con, where anything goes. Green also dubbed the foursome "the silly hat club" via WhoSay.

At one point, Culkin even licked Green's face, and the audience roared with laughter at the unexpected gag. When a fan asked Culkin where he's been hiding since appearing in the 2004 movie Saved!, Culkin replied, "Hiding under a rock somewhere."

Green then jumped in, adding, "The best thing about Mac is that he had a better career by the time he was 14 than most of us have in our whole lives. If he spends four years, six years, not doing anything, he'll still be more relevant than anyone here."

Culkin hasn't appeared in a movie since 2011's The Wrong Ferarri, which was filmed entirely on an iPhone amd initially released online as a free download. Since then, he's taken up painting and shown his works at several art exhibits in New York City.
    Macaulay Culkin Looks Happy and Healthy During Rare Public Appearance at New York Comic Con | E! Online

Is he still living with Pete Doherty?

wow he looks a lot better than he did. i hope he's healthy. i was worried there was going to be a death notice at the end of this thread.

Aww it's a convention of tiny wee men!

Ha I love those wee men! Glad to see Macaulay looking better.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Happy and healthy, yet homeless and stinky all at the same time.
    Trixie and Makisa like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information