Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Macaulay Culkin is a hardcore heroin and oxycontin addict, claims the Enquirer

Shaving and combing one's hair don't equal better.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

It is obvious from the orange stained fingers he was helping Lindsay apply her fake tan and in return she hooked him up with her lip doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    he looks the same to me.. I wouldn't say any of them are better ??

I should of clarified my comment a bit better;

I think he still looks like shit too, I was just saying that those were the pictures they were talking about when they said "A much healthier looking..."

He looks exactly the same as the other pictures, SICK! The people making the comments in the article are delusional.
    Last edited by gardenwitch; August 28th, 2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: forgot a part
    MsChiff likes this.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

^totally witcha (get it ha ha )
    gardenwitch likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

ugh Mila went from a crackhead to a douchebag. her taste in men is as bad as kanye's taste in women
    Liza likes this.

eva

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I believe that's First Position.
    "Culkin studied ballet at the School of American Ballet." From wiki
    Insert witty line here

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Exclusive: Macaulay culkin suicide drama

WITH his life in a down*ward spiral, troubled MACAULAY CULKIN tried to end it all by at*tempting suicide, sources tell The ENQUIRER.

Hopelessly hooked on heroin and the powerful prescription painkiller oxycodone, the 32-year-old former child star nearly overdosed on drugs, as The ENQUIRER reported in August.

But now an eyewitness re*veals graphic new details of the overdose, claiming the onetime “Home Alone” tyke “was talking about killing himself – saying he had ‘nothing to live for.’ ”

“Macaulay was shooting heroin and talking about taking his own life,” the source, who was with Culkin at his apartment in New York’s SoHo neighborhood during the chilling incident, told The ENQUIRER.

“He was also taking pills, and if he hadn’t stopped, his heart would have given out.

“He was in a drugged-up state, but Macaulay clearly knew what he was doing. I’m convinced he was trying to kill himself!”

The eyewitness says Culkin was sob*bing uncontrollably over the end of his eight-year relation*ship with “Black Swan” beauty Mila Kunis, who is now dating her “That ’70s Show” co-star Ash*ton Kutcher.

“Fortunately, Ma*caulay wasn’t alone, otherwise he likely would have ended up dead,” said the source. “There was blood on him from shooting up. It was a horrible situation, and a near-OD.”

Perhaps even more frightening, Macaulay is still in denial.

“After the incident it was clear that Macaulay needed psychological help, but he refuses to admit he has a problem,” said the source.

“The fact is that his life is at a dead end, his career is in the toilet and he can’t get over Mila, who left him because of his drug use at the time.

“The guy is going to wind up like John Belushi or River Phoenix if he doesn’t get himself into rehab.”

Culkin announced his re*tirement from movies at age 14 and has done little work since then, living off the money from “Home Alone” and its 1992 sequel.

In 2006, he published “Junior,” a semi-autobio*graphical novel in which he chillingly writes about contemplating suicide by overdosing on pills.

Experts who have not treated Culkin told The ENQUIRER that his down*ward spiral will likely end in death.

Culkin is “dealing with a lethal com*bination of drugs, and to say that he’s dying is not an understatement,” Dr. Norman S. Miller, an addiction psychi*atrist and professor at the University of Florida told The ENQUIRER.

“He has a choice. He can recover if he gets help, but right now there is no question he’s dying from his addic*tion.”

Dr. Gregory Smith, an L.A.-based addiction expert and producer of the award-winning film “American Ad*dict,” added: “He’s using a deadly combination of drugs. We’re going to see yet another Hollywood celebrity dying of an overdose from a heart at*tack or respiratory distress.”
    EXCLUSIVE: MACAULAY CULKIN SUICIDE DRAMA - The National Enquirer

Sad

I hope he gets better.

Ack he looks horrendous, poor Macaulay
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I hope he gets better too. I wonder if his other siblings are looking out for him (I kind of doubt it).

Pretty sure the addiction rumors are correct, but those statements from those two doctors who have NOT treated him are Dr. Drewesque in their unprofessionalism.
    Sassiness likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Saturday, March 30th 2013

Open Post: Hosted By Macaulay Culkin And Friend

Last year, Macaulay Culkin was looking like a 75-year-old zombie version of Rickety Cricket from It's Always Sunny and now here he is looking healthier in Paris last night. Macaulay and a hot, stached man friend hugged and kissed on each other while making cakes at the opening night of the 50th Foire du Trone. These pictures are several layers of what? I don't really know what's going on in these pictures, I don't know why Macaulay's man friend looks like he just inhaled a whole lot of dirty ass and I don't know how I feel about Macaulay looking like a skinny Tyler Durden.
    Oh whatever, I'd still hit it. Hell, I'd hit every single dude in every single one of these pictures, especially the dude in this picture who looks like a wonk-eyed komodo dragon that's about to attack.

Splash

Posted by: Michael K
    33 comments

Open Post
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Hell, he looks worse. Really, really rough.

Okay, start the death polls...Mac's not just on a "downward spiral", he's hit bottom with a horrendous crash. Now it's only a matter of time before we read the obits, cos this poor slob ain't gonna last the year.
    Sylkyn likes this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information