Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Macaulay Culkin is a hardcore heroin and oxycontin addict, claims the Enquirer

*runs off to celebrity death pool thread*. Yikes
    zzzz_what likes this.

Another Corey Haim story. These parents need to stop fucking up their kids and pushing them into Hollywood.

Obligatory denial in 3, 2, 1 . . .

Macaulay Culkin I'M NO HEROIN ADDICT

exclusive

Macaulay Culkin insists he's NOT addicted to heroin -- despite reports claiming he's a chronic dopehead with 6 months to live.

A rep for Macaulay tells TMZ, the reports claiming Culkin is addicted to heroin and assorted hallucinogenics is "not only categorically without merit, but it is also impossibly and ridiculously fictitious."

The rep adds, "We beseech the responsible media to consider the source and its reputation and to please not perpetuate this destructive and insulting story by pursuing it any further."
    Macaulay Culkin -- I'M NO HEROIN ADDICT | TMZ.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The rep adds, "We beseech the responsible media to consider the source and its reputation and to please not perpetuate this destructive and insulting story by pursuing it any further."
    In others words: "We're begging like pussies for you not to repeat this because we know that if we tried to sue we'd get our arses handed to us because our client couldn't pass a drugs test in a month of Sundays."
    Sarzy, cheray, greysfang and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

dead yet
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    This kid never had a chance with his idiot parents. Just sad.
    The poor guy. It is real sad.

Is there anyone around him that can knock some sense into him? If there is someone around him that cares enough.......please do something.

yeah, 'cause that works so well on addicts. if only someone cared enough they would get straight.
    sluce, Icepik, Air Quotes and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    so when will he be chopping up a drug dealer in the bathroom?
    You are wicked witchcurlgirl.....and I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    If that's true, it's really sad. I am curious, though -- aren't heroin and oxycodone really similar? Is it common to be addicted to heroin, oxycodone, vicodin and percocet all at the same time?
    It's very common. Recently I have encountered a lot of people who started out abusing prescription drugs and when they could not get them anymore and got desperate they turned to heroin. All are opiates so they provide similar physiological effects.

That stuff is no joke, I would never mess around with prescription drugs. Very dangerous.

Isnt the joy of being alive and healthy enough for anyone anymore??? Good heath, happy attitude. I jsut dont get drugs. Except panadol, that has saved some lives for sure.......
    Jack I swear.

Well at least he's alive. I was sure he'd be gone soon after we saw that last pic. Hopefully he gets better. He needs RDJ!

It is so much more than that. You don't know the terrible things that go on in people's live and in their heads that compell them to drug. It will never be as easy as saying "be happy you are alive and healthy".
    MsChiff, nana51, Mrs P and 4 others like this.

^I very much agree with that.

mjw
    Elite Member

Friday, August 3rd 2012

The National Enquirer Tells Macauley Culkin To Get Help

After The National Enquirer said that Macauley Culkin is filling his veins with heroin all day, every day, his rep slapped them down by saying the entire story was made of lies and if he was hooked on heroin, he wouldn't even use their trash paper to keep his heroin in. The National Enquirer isn't backing down, isn't issuing apologies and has really come for Macauley by publicly saying that he needs to get help before he ends up like one of his friends who recently died of an overdose. DAMN. You know that bitch ass little cousin of yours who caught you sipping cognac (don't judge, it was all my mom had in her "bar area" on top of the refrigerator) when you were 16 and told your mom about it? The National Enquirer is like that times ten billion. This is the "get help" open letter to Mac they posted on their website yesterday:

Our advice to Macaulay is to seek professional help to avoid the same tragic fate of other beloved celebrities, including Whitney Houston who died earlier this year.

We believe that the former child star should be doing everything he can to get the treatment he so desperately needs – and which could have saved the life of his friend Elijah Rosello.

Her family confirmed to The ENQUIRER that she did drugs with Macaulay before her drug-related death in March.

Should Macaulay’s representatives continue to deny The ENQUIRER’s accurate and detailed report, we are ready to offer him the opportunity to take a blood test administered by an independent medical lab.

It is a fact that as The ENQUIRER tracked Whitney Houston’s descent into her drug hell, she refused to admit she had a problem – and Whitney was represented by some of those people now denying Macaulay’s potentially deadly problems.

Yes, they brought Whitney Houston into this. My thoughts about this entire mess are best expressed through Kristie the Hutt's face.

Posted by: Michael K
    The National Enquirer Tells Macauley Culkin To Get Help | Dlisted

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information