Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Is Macaulay Culkin ‘adopting’ newly released ‘Party Monster’ killer Michael Alig?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I remember starting off reading these Reader's Digest books about unsolved mysteries when I was 12 or 13. Some how, I ended up with unsolved crimes and serial killers. I've always said, if something happens to someone I love and the cops get ahold of my reading material (or my hours on Discovery ID, crime websites, etc.), I'm going to be in serious trouble.

I don't sympathize, like or think the killers are super cool celebs, though. I think that's the difference.
    hahahahha Yes if that happened to me and they got hold of my hard drive, I am F****ed. The crime things I google…..
    Last edited by Jazzy; May 17th, 2014 at 12:24 AM. Reason: typo

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    It's kind of fun to hear about everyone else's ghoulish kid interests, heh. I used to read obsessively about Aztec human sacrifices as a kid.

Have managed not to sacrifice anyone.
    I started on Tales From The Crypt comic and Hammer House of Horror films when I was about 7, my favourite toys when I was small was a pair of incredibly realistic snarling rubber rats and my favourite historical periods were the Tudors (with the head chopping) and the Egyptions (with the mummification and embalming process fascinating me). One of the biggest highlights of a summer a few years ago was finding a dead body and tuning out to be right about how long they'd been dead. I'd really like to see an autopsy being performed.

I have not killed anyone.

Yet.
    Jazzy, Clubber Lang and gas_chick like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I'm obsessed with knives and rough sex, I haven't killed anyone...
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

eva

I'm afraid of Kittylady!
    Kittylady likes this.
    Insert witty line here

kittylady found a dead body?! C'mon details!!!!!
    Jazzy and Clubber Lang like this.

I checked out Alig's Twitter account after reading this. It is really bothersome that he had over 30,000 followers. If you read what people tweet him, it is like he has big fans. Some aren't old enough to have been friends with him before the murder.
    Blech.
    Jazzy likes this.

Elite Member

Alig is a typical narcissistic psychopath. The man doesn't deserve so much as a head turn, and I don't doubt he'll do something like this again.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    I checked out Alig's Twitter account after reading this. It is really bothersome that he had over 30,000 followers. If you read what people tweet him, it is like he has big fans. Some aren't old enough to have been friends with him before the murder.
    Blech.

I glimpsed at his twitter as well. Not only has he been tweeting nonstop since he was released, he had been tweeting while he was in jail?!? Good to know that our prison system provides the inmates with access to computers, internet (used for important things like twitter and not only for some kind of online education), tv's with premium cable - all the while there are schools that don't even have access to half of those things.

And the fact that this guys has actually fans...many of them... renders me speechless....

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Alig is a typical narcissistic psychopath. The man doesn't deserve so much as a head turn, and I don't doubt he'll do something like this again.
    Definitely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I'm obsessed with knives and rough sex, I haven't killed anyone...
    This. My boy toy and I get pretty rough. And by "pretty", I mean very. We both love it. It bonds us. We're weird like that
    I think everyone has their different/dark "sides" ...but what separates "us" from murders are a lot more factors (neurologically speaking) that enable them to take human lives for some sick satisfaction/without remorse.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I glimpsed at his twitter as well. Not only has he been tweeting nonstop since he was released, he had been tweeting while he was in jail?!? Good to know that our prison system provides the inmates with access to computers, internet (used for important things like twitter and not only for some kind of online education)
    He had someone else tweeting for him while in prison. He would tell the person what to tweet during phone conversations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Macaulay is gonna end up in a box (one way or another) if he hangs with this dude.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    kittylady found a dead body?! C'mon details!!!!!
    It was a few years ago, back when the Bloke and I were just friends. There's a pub by a river that we like to go to in Summer and one afternoon we were there with the MIL's dog. To work up a thirst we decided to have a stroll up and down the bank for a bit and amongst the things we saw floating was a dead sheep, to which I said "Call that a dead body? That's not much of a dead body...". After a little while we went back and got drinks (including a glass of red for the drink loving dog) and decided to sit on the grassy bank outside of the pub. I looked down and lo and behold there was a proper dead body drifting face down along the river! We went into the pub and got them to call it in and then spent the rest of the afternoon watching a plane tracking it down the river until it got to a point where they could safely haul it out (lots of mud banks etc in the water there). Judging by the fact that it was floating (you sink at first and need decomp gasses to build up to get you back to the surface) and the state of the exposed skin on the back (looked like bacon that had been left unwrapped in the fridge) I guesstimated that she'd been in there between seven and ten days and it turned out she'd been reported missing eleven days beforehand. The official verdict was suicide - she'd most likely thrown herself from a bridge further up the river. The Bloke still has the newspaper clipping about it.

I also thought that we'd found a dead body on a beach when I was on holiday as a kid and we did the usual kid thing of throwing stones and drift wood at it and daring each other to poke it but it turned out to be a very, very drunk tramp who didn't appreciate being doinked on the head by a lump of seaweed encrusted wood.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    It was a few years ago, back when the Bloke and I were just friends. There's a pub by a river that we like to go to in Summer and one afternoon we were there with the MIL's dog. To work up a thirst we decided to have a stroll up and down the bank for a bit and amongst the things we saw floating was a dead sheep, to which I said "Call that a dead body? That's not much of a dead body...". After a little while we went back and got drinks (including a glass of red for the drink loving dog) and decided to sit on the grassy bank outside of the pub. I looked down and lo and behold there was a proper dead body drifting face down along the river! We went into the pub and got them to call it in and then spent the rest of the afternoon watching a plane tracking it down the river until it got to a point where they could safely haul it out (lots of mud banks etc in the water there). Judging by the fact that it was floating (you sink at first and need decomp gasses to build up to get you back to the surface) and the state of the exposed skin on the back (looked like bacon that had been left unwrapped in the fridge) I guesstimated that she'd been in there between seven and ten days and it turned out she'd been reported missing eleven days beforehand. The official verdict was suicide - she'd most likely thrown herself from a bridge further up the river. The Bloke still has the newspaper clipping about it.
    This is creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I also thought that we'd found a dead body on a beach when I was on holiday as a kid and we did the usual kid thing of throwing stones and drift wood at it and daring each other to poke it but it turned out to be a very, very drunk tramp who didn't appreciate being doinked on the head by a lump of seaweed encrusted wood.
    This is funny.
    manningmsj and SoCalMarie like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information