Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Is Macaulay Culkin ‘adopting’ newly released ‘Party Monster’ killer Michael Alig?

Which is why I think that WCG is correct. His piss will for sure test dirty. Give it time.
    KrisNine likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

he's gotten lots of local coverage since his release. he really doesn't seem to take responsibility for what he did, instead he blames it on the drugs and the victim, like sociopaths do.
    So does he think of himself as a murderer? "No," Mr. Ailg said the other week before his release. "I think of myself as a drug addict who made some really, really, really poor choices, like the worst choices ever. But I wouldn't say I'm a murderer because we didn't wake up that day and say, 'Let's go kill Angel.' " He laughed at that. "I mean, you know, the distinction, it's very slight. But in another way, it's like night and day."
    He still blames the drugs mostly but, when pressed, places some blame on Mr. Melendez himself. "He focused on money," Mr. Alig said. "There were layers of animosity because he was profiting on our downfall, on our addictions. And we really resented him for that."
    KrisNine, Trixie, Belt Up and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^ Yeah, I'm sure the only remorse he feels is for himself.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Which is why I think that WCG is correct. His piss will for sure test dirty. Give it time.
    Yep. Even when some people have lost almost everything (partially) thanks to drugs they'll still go back to them when things start to get good again. The need to self-destruct themselves and the arrogance that they can handle it this time around is too strong in them.
    Belt Up likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

It's kind of fun to hear about everyone else's ghoulish kid interests, heh. I used to read obsessively about Aztec human sacrifices as a kid.

Have managed not to sacrifice anyone.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

^ There's still time, Lola
    WhateverLolaWants likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I'll start building some stone steps...
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    It's kind of fun to hear about everyone else's ghoulish kid interests, heh. I used to read obsessively about Aztec human sacrifices as a kid.

Have managed not to sacrifice anyone.
    My grandmother loved her true crime magazines and I would read them over and over. Started my whole Discovery ID obsession early I guess the old fashioned way.
    KrisNine, hustle4alivin and Jazzy like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I remember starting off reading these Reader's Digest books about unsolved mysteries when I was 12 or 13. Some how, I ended up with unsolved crimes and serial killers. I've always said, if something happens to someone I love and the cops get ahold of my reading material (or my hours on Discovery ID, crime websites, etc.), I'm going to be in serious trouble.

I don't sympathize, like or think the killers are super cool celebs, though. I think that's the difference.
    Serendipity, Jazzy and Kittylady like this.

I'm obsessed with serial killers...there, I said it.
    Fly_On_TheWall and gas_chick like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

He still blames the drugs mostly but, when pressed, places some blame on Mr. Melendez himself. "He focused on money," Mr. Alig said. "There were layers of animosity because he was profiting on our downfall, on our addictions. And we really resented him for that."
    Statements like that piss me off the most. I know people IRL who do this - they know they have violent tempers, but they always blame the people who set them off when they erupt. I think a lot of short-fused people have this mindset - it's everyone else's job to walk on egg shells and not make them angry. They've somehow managed to miss out on an important lesson in life - that a person's anger is their own problem. Their emotions are theirs to deal with. It's not everyone else's responsibility to avoid making them angry, it's their responsibility to control their anger. I don't know if that's a symptom of sociopathy or just plain egotism, but I've observed it a lot and it drives me crazy. Your drug dealer's lack of concern for your addiction is not an excuse for murdering him, asshole.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

I hate Walmart because I'm fat and they keep selling me doritos and chips ahoy
    rockchick and BrickHouse like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

^^^^ Kill them.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

that's a lot of work for a fat person
    BrickHouse and Belt Up like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Not really. Just sit on their faces or start a Violet Beauregarde type roll.
    Kittylady and Lobelia like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information