Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lynne Spears accuses Sam Lufti of drugging Britney Spears

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    Well, I believe some of it and I also believe the Spears are taking full advantage of the opportunity to turn this into a "poor Britney" party.

Not buying all of it. She showed plenty of her colors well before Sam was in the picture. She is not an innocent victim - at least not completely.

I agree.

Sam Has NOT Been Served
    Posted Feb 7th 2008 1:37PM by TMZ Staff
    TMZ has confirmed that Sam Lutfi has not been served with the restraining order sought by Brit's parents-- yet.

If he comes in contact with Britney, it technically wouldn't violate the restraining order issued against him -- since he hasn't officially been given notice.

It's a technicality, yes, but Sam could argue he doesn't know about the TRO since he hasn't even seen it.

Of course, he'd also have to prove he doesn't use the Internet ... or read the newspapers ... or watch TV or ...

Sam Has NOT Been Served - TMZ.com - Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip and Hollywood Rumors
    "In an underdeveloped country don't drink the water. In a developed country don't breathe the air." - Jonathan Raban.

^ Oh great.

So that's one of those "lalalala I can't hear you" things then? Great.

The only upside to this is that the legal system is working for her the same way it works for joe schmoe. She doesn't seem to be getting any favors. Maybe it'll bring to light some pitfalls in the justice system.

More verbal diarrhea from Sam "Patriot" Lutfi's spokesman. Seriously, this guy sounds nuttier than the people he represents.

(p.s. wasn't sure which Britney thread to post this in, but the story seems to semi-fit this topic...)

February 8, 2008
    Life & Style Exclusive: Sam Lutfi's spokesman Michael Sands says: "Kevin Federline needs to step up and be a man!"

PRPhotos
    Just days after leaving his job as spokesman for Kevin Federline's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, PR wizard Michael Sands is lashing out, issuing the following statements exclusively to Life & Style:

"Kevin Federline needs to get on TV and say, 'I'm learning about Britney's bipolar disorder. He needs to step up to the plate and not hide behind the shield of his lawyer and be a man. He could become a hero instead of hiding.

"He's the better parent, and he has the right to his own life. He's divorced, and if he's smoked pot, as reports have said, so be it. The kids are safe with him. But he's got to step up and help Britney. Don't hide behind your lawyer. He needs to learn and speak out so he can help his kids as they get older. People will become ultra sympathetic towards Britney as they learn about this illness.

"Britney needs to be in a hospital for a year. She needs to see her kids. She needs to be in a nice atmosphere. This is overkill, it made my stomach turn. Every time we had to go into court, yes we have to protect the kids. But every mother, healthy or unhealthy should see their kids. In Britney's case, her parents need to let Sam Lutfi in her life and drop this. You can't blame someone for mental illness. Everyone has to lay off before Britney dies accidentally!"

As for Kevin's lawyer, "Mark Vincent Kaplan needs to lay off! I love him, but he needs to lay off Britney Spears, someone who has an illness.

"This is the reality. I don't know if everyone is smoking or drinking, but everyone needs to sober up and look at this in a clear way. Britney could do a lot of charity work in this disorder once she gets well. She's not Frankenstein. Many people are bipolar."

Life&Style Weekly

Oh,fuck off.Sam's a scumbag loser and so are you.

Leave KFed alone!!!!!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Leave KFed alone!!!!!
    I second that emotion!!!

KFed is more of a man than Sam Lufti will EVER be!

God, did I really just say that?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

^

Lol

Michael Sands needs to shut it - he's a laughing stock. I think Kevin has stepped up to be a man quite well. Ultimately time will tell, but I think he's done a pretty good job with those boys lately.

The only person who needs to be a man is Lufti. What a bitch hiding out in fear of being served.
    ssabmud

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information