Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree288Likes

Thread: L'Wren Scott, g/f of Mick Jagger, dead of apparent suicide

That theory has been running for days and the menopause theory too. I am sure there were lots of reasons.

Mystery solved. She had to be depressed about her old eggs.
    Sarzy likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

Stones members felt L’Wren ‘was their Yoko’

Mick Jagger’s doomed lover, L’Wren Scott, was loathed by his bandmates as the group’s Yoko Ono — and even the rocker told her to stay away from the Rolling Stones’ latest world tour, The Post has learned.

“The rest of the band didn’t like L’Wren because she was so controlling,” a source said of the fashion designer, who hanged herself Monday in her luxe Manhattan condo.

“When they saw her, they said, ‘Here comes Yoko.’ ”

Ono, the widow of murdered Beatle John Lennon, has been widely blamed by fans for breaking up the legendary British band in 1970.

Scott offered to design the costumes for the Stones tour, but his bandmates didn’t want them. “She ended up just designing Mick’s outfits,” the source said.

Scott had traveled with the Stones for 10 years — and the source said Jagger’s rejection “must have been a huge blow for her.”

The Stones kicked off their “14 on Fire” tour on Feb. 21 in Abu Dhabi, then performed in Tokyo, Macau, Shanghai and Singapore before heading to Australia for a planned show Wednesday.

That concert and six others in Australia and New Zealand were shelved in the wake of Scott’s death.

The city medical examiner officially ruled Scott’s death a suicide by hanging on Wednesday. Her body was claimed by the Frank E. Campbell funeral home on the Upper East Side, which recently handled the arrangements for actor Philip Seymour Hoffman following his drug overdose.

Scott used a black satin scarf to hang herself from a door handle Monday morning in her Chelsea duplex, where her assistant found her after being summoned there by text message.

Sources have said Jagger recently dumped Scott, whom he began dating in 2001.

His rep, who denies the split, said on Wednesday that the claim he didn’t want her on tour is “ridiculous.”

But the source close to Scott said that in addition to her rejection by the Stones, Scott struggled to get along with Jagger’s family.

“She tried really hard to get along with Mick’s daughters. She was always inviting them to family holiday dinners, but they just didn’t warm to her,” the source said.

“They also thought she was controlling, and that Mick was different, more reserved and less fun, when he was with her.”

The source also cited the “serious financial problems” faced by the willowy, 6-foot-3 brunette’s fashion firm.

“While the clothes were beautiful, they were really only made to fit someone like her — and not many people look like her,” the source said. “Mick had helped her with investment money, but it still wasn’t going anywhere. She had been asking Mick’s friends and business associates to invest for a long while.

“The decision to close her business must have been very sad and humiliating for her,” the source said.

“She had a lot of pride. That, combined with being told she couldn’t go on the Stones tour, could have been the straw that broke the camel’s back.”

British business records filed last year show that Scott’s London-based company, LS Fashion Ltd., owed millions of dollars to creditors, and The New York Times reported that Scott had planned to announce its closure Wednesday.

Scott spent last week with a friend on the private Caribbean island of Mustique — where Jagger owns a beachfront villa — then returned to New York on Saturday.

“The strange thing is that she had a small dinner party at her home on Sunday night with a few friends, but nobody knew that she planned on taking her own life the next day,” one source said.

Stones members felt L’Wren ‘was their Yoko’ | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

That doesn't really jive with the other quotes from Keith and the rest. Hell Keith doesn' t like Mick.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I'm so disgusted by the whole media circus of trying to find 'the reason' she did this. Suicide doesn't usually work that way, and most people are a bit more complex than it just being one reason.
    twitchy2.0, sluce, Rusalka and 9 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

mjw
    Elite Member

LWren Scott leaves entire $9M estate to Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger
    s girlfriend LWren Scott, who committed suicide last week, left her entire $9 million estate to the dinosaur rocker, according to probate documents reviewed by The Post on Wednesday.

The famed fashion designer, born Lu Ann Bambrough, left a simple will, giving all to Mick.

I give all my jewelry, clothing, household furniture and furnishings, personal automobiles, and other tangible articles of a personal nature, or my interest in any such property, not otherwise specifically disposed of by this will or any other matter together with my insurance on the property, to Michael Philip Jagger, Scott wrote.

I give the rest and residue of my estate to my Michael Philip Jagger.

In New York state, anyone dying without a will would have their belongings split between their living spouse and other relatives.

So Scott seemed to take a final parting shot in her will, specifically outlining that she didnt want brother Randy Bambrough and sister Jan Bambrough Shane to get dime. She had been estranged from her sister.

Expect if otherwise provided in this will, I have intentionally omitted to provide herein for any other my heirs living at the date of my death, Scott wrote.

Scott also wrote in her will: I have never been married. I have no children. But she ended up crossing out never in ink, with no other explanation.

Probate documents included with the will showed she had a $9 million estate, comprised of an $8 million condo at 200 Eleventh Ave., in New York and $1 million in tangible personal property and various other assets.

It wasnt clear how much Scott owed creditors at the time of her death.
    The liabilities of this estate are unknown at this time, according to probate documents.

L’Wren Scott leaves entire $9M estate to Mick Jagger | Page Six

Yeah, Mick could use the money.
    Annika likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Yeah, Mick could use the money.

if he actually gets 9 million i think he should use that money towards some sort of suicide prevention programme in her name.

I wonder if she crossed out the 'never' just in case she and Mick decided to tie the knot at some later date.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    JANUS,thanks for explaining,yes morbid and frightening..lots of gentler ways to go...
    Someone from the police department or someone said it was a peaceful way to go. I think he said you fade off and lose consciousness pretty quick.
    Shinola likes this.

....and he knows that from personal expierence .......
    WhateverLolaWants likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I wonder if she crossed out the 'never' just in case she and Mick decided to tie the knot at some later date.
    I thought I read someplace recently that she has been married twice before meeting Mick. Of course I can't find it now but it was in one of the articles posted shortly after she died.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    ....and he knows that from personal expierence .......
    it really is reputedly one of the easier suicide methods, and I'm guessing the success rate and the low amount of bodily trauma at the scene might be clues. I know, I have a death fix.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Someone from the police department or someone said it was a peaceful way to go. I think he said you fade off and lose consciousness pretty quick.
    Unless it's undeniable (ie. gory scene) people always say certain deaths are 'peaceful' even if they are not. It's just the considerate thing to do to minimize the suffering of those left behind. However as I said, it would be a rather 'peaceful' way to go, if you manage to cut blood flow in the carotid artery (as you would be unconscious for most of it). Not all hangings are like that though. If you suffocate (cut off windpipe instead of carotid) it's not a nice or quick (relatively) way to go.

I don't know if I can post this link, so mods please remove it if it is not allowed. It's the video I saw which first sparked my interest in learning about it. The webcam hanging (by suffocation) suicide of a Swedish man:

Warning - Suicide by hanging: LiveLeak.com - 21 Yr Old Swedish Guy Commits Suicide Live on a Webcam

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't call that particularly 'peaceful'; but I can understand this guy telling a white lie in this instance.

I'm sure Mick will either bail out her company and keep it going or donate it in some way.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information