Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree288Likes

Thread: L'Wren Scott, g/f of Mick Jagger, dead of apparent suicide

So sad This shocked me. And very very selfishly I hope it doesn't cause them to cancel their shows this year. But really, I feel very sad for her

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    How horrible.

It seems like this blind item was about her. Kinda creepy if it was.
    Crazy Days and Nights: Today's Blind Items - She Disappeared
    Thanks for posting the blind, Sarzy. I knew I had read one about them lately.

I didn't know what she looked like, so I googled some pics. She reminded me of a brunette Jerry Hall. Tall, horsey faced and the same hairstyle.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

This is just awful.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Nice job, Mick. Jerk.

Very sad to hear this. I liked her designs a lot. She really was an impressively tall woman--six foot four, apparently? I wish she had just broken the gnarly little old lech in several pieces and jumped up and down on them. But she probably had pre-existing issues, obviously.

With SJP:

Bluebonnet likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

She dated him for 10 years and would be hard pressed not to know exactly what she was getting into so I don't see how this is all Mick's fault.
    Bluebonnet and Laurent like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

How on earth she hanged herself from a doorknob?She was a giantess..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Tall fucking doorknob.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

2nd floor balcony?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

ok,i am a shortie,i tried even on my knees,no way..totally impractical.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

How randomly out of nowhere and sad.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Very sad. I can't imagine Mick being faithful, to anyone, ever.

I read she hung herself with a scarf.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    ok,i am a shortie,i tried even on my knees,no way..totally impractical.
    Well Michael Hutchence managed it too.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

How horrible. I can't imagine being so hopeless and in such despair that the only way to stop the pain is suicide.
    gas_chick likes this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Oh no...omg, so sad! shocked. http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...e-mick-jagger/

Designer L'Wren Scott found hanged on doorknob in 'apparent suicide'

Published March 17, 2014FoxNews.com

Facebook1135 Twitter416 Gplus25

• Musician Mick Jagger and designer L'Wren Scott pose following her Fall/Winter 2012 collection during New York Fashion Week, February 16, 2012. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri (UNITED STATES - Tags: FASHION ENTERTAINMENT) - RTR2XZOE

Next

A rep for Mick Jagger tells FOX411 the Rolling Stones frontman is "shocked and devastated" by the news that longtime girlfriend and fashion designer L'Wren Scott was found dead of an apparent suicide Monday morning.
    “A female 49 years of age was found unconscious and unresponsive” in an apartment that shares Scott's address, an NYPD spokesperson told FOX411.
    An official close to the investigation said Scott's assistant found her hanging from a doorknob. The official said no note was found, and there was no sign of foul play.
    The NYPD told us the body was found at approximately 10 a.m. and that “it does appear to be an apparent suicide, preliminarily.”
    The spokesperson said the identity of the female would not be officially confirmed until the family had been notified.
    Scott was a fashion designer to celebrities including First Lady Michelle Obama, Nicole Kidman, Amy Adams and Penélope Cruz. The Utah-native, who grew to be 6-foot-3, first began designing clothing for her tall figure during her teenage years. Through the years, she worked closely with some of the top names in fashion, including cosmetics mogul Bobbi Brown.
    "I am devastated by the tragic news about L’Wren. She was a visionary designer who I very much enjoyed working with, but she was also smart and kind," Brown stated. "My thoughts and heartfelt condolences go out to her loved ones during this very sad time."
    Scott canceled her London Fashion Week show this winter due to reported production delays.

She and Jagger began dating in 2001. Jagger is currently touring with his band in Australia, according to his most recent tweet, which he shared four hours ago. The rocker wrote, "Great to be back In Australia! Looking forward to the first show in Perth." That tweet has since been deleted.

You don't actually have to be fully hanging to hang yourself. I've heard of people sitting down with something tied around their neck and the door knob. I'm not sure if they call that something else though?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information