Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: Luke Perry Suffers 'Massive Stroke', Currently Hospitalized

Tonight on NBC at 10 pm Eastern Standard time is Vintage SNL - 1993 with Luke hosting the show. Mick Jagger is musical guest.

Here is Jason Priestly hosting - all audience questions were about Luke.

weathered1 and Mrs P like this.

does anyone else see the resemblance?

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post

Elite Member

^^ A little bit. Never would have put those two together as looking alike at all.

I think it's mostly the squinty eyes and premature wrinkling. I saw photos of Bryan Cranston in high school and he looked 35 already.
    HWBL, sprynkles and ConstanceSpry like this.

Bryan Cranston looks like Brendan Gleeson in that pic to me. Or an older Ewan McGregor.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    does anyone else see the resemblance?

Yes. That's a hard 52.

I would argue Bryan Cranston didn’t become attractive until he got more wrinkly and that beard looks great on him too. I’d hit it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio Felt 'Like Kids in the Candy Shop' Working with Luke Perry

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Brad Pitt said that Luke Perry "was so incredibly humble and amazing and absolutely committed" on the set of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

By Alexia Fernandez[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]May 21, 2019 08:38 PM[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)]Play Video
    YOU MIGHT LIKE

SCARLETT JOHANSSON AND SNL'S COLIN JOST ARE ENGAGED AFTER TWO YEARS OF DATING

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Two of Hollywood’s biggest movie stars were over the moon to be working with the late Luke Perry.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt raved about the actor, who died in March after suffering a stroke, in an interview with Esquire.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]DiCaprio, 44, recalled seeing Perry when he walked onto the set of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and having a “butterfly moment of like, ‘Oh my God, that’s Luke Perry over there!'”[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Pitt, 55, agreed, saying, “‘That’s f—ing Luke Perry!’ We were like kids in the candy shop because I remember going to the studios and [Beverly Hills, 90210] was going on, and he was that icon of coolness for us as teenagers.”[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]“It was this strange burst of excitement that I had, to be able to act with him,” Pitt continued. “Man, he was so incredibly humble and amazing and absolutely committed. He couldn’t have been a more friendly, wonderful guy to spend time with. I got to sit down and have some wonderful conversations with him. It was really special.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]Leonardo DiCaprio; Luke Perry; Brad Pitt[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]ALBERTO PIZZOL/AFP/GETTY IMAGES[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]RELATED: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Gets Rave First Reactions at Cannes: ‘Brilliant’ and ‘Shocking’[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Perry suffered a “massive stroke” in late February while at his home in Sherman Oaks, California. At the time, the actor was put under observation, but died five days later.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]“Actor Luke Perry, 52, passed away today after suffering a massive stroke,” read a statement from Perry’s rep. “He was surrounded by his children Jack and Sophie, fiancé Wendy Madison Bauer, ex-wife Minnie Sharp, mother Ann Bennett, step-father Steve Bennett, brother Tom Perry, sister Amy Coder, and other close family and friends. The family appreciates the outpouring of support and prayers that have been extended to Luke from around the world, and respectfully request privacy in this time of great mourning. No further details will be released at this time.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]Luke Perry[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]DEAN BUSCHER/THE CW[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]RELATED: Inside Luke Perry’s Private Life: From Beverly Hills, 90210 Heartthrob to ‘Hands-on’ Father[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Perry’s son, Jack, 21, spoke about his father’s role in Quentin Tarantino’s film on Chris Jericho’s podcast Talk is Jerichoearlier this month.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]My dad was so excited about that,” Jack said of his father’s feelings about working with Tarantino. “That kind of reinvigorated him and reenergized him.”[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]“He said, ‘If I never work again, I’m happy with this,’” Jack explained.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Jack also has a small role in the film, saying it was his father’s wish to work with his son.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]RELATED VIDEO: Hollywood Pays Tribute to Luke Perry After His Death[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)]Play Video
    YOU MIGHT LIKE

LUKE PERRY’S DAUGHTER, 18, GOT A MASSIVE MUSHROOM TATTOO TO HONOR HIM — HERE'S WHAT IT MEANS

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]“Tarantino is a really cool guy,” Jack said. “[He] told me, ‘I handpicked your dad for this.’ I guess because his role was kind of symbolic. He definitely knew he wanted my dad for it.”[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Tarantino’s film follows the story of actor Rick Dalton (DiCaprio) and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Pitt) who struggle with a changing Hollywood landscape at the height of hippy Hollywood, all exemplified by Dalton’s next door neighbor Sharon Tate, played by Margot Robbie.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]It was also Perry’s final film role, in which he plays Scott Lancer, a fictitious character.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Once Upon a Time in Hollywoodpremiered at the Cannes Film Festivaltoday and is in theaters on July 26.[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Sorry it’s screwed the formatting & now won’t let me edit it.

Pitt, 55, agreed, saying, “‘That’s f—ing Luke Perry!’ We were like kids in the candy shop because I remember going to the studios and [Beverly Hills, 90210] was going on, and he was that icon of coolness for us as teenagers.”
    Shows ya what an idiot Pitt is. He is 3 years OLDER than Perry, who wasn't a teenager anymore when he starred in that show (remember they were called the oldest teenagers on the planet?).
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

leave my goofy Brad alone!! i still would all day long!
    SHELLEE likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Shows ya what an idiot Pitt is. He is 3 years OLDER than Perry, who wasn't a teenager anymore when he starred in that show (remember they were called the oldest teenagers on the planet?).
    I rolled my eyes at his statement as well. He really is dense.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

I read it as Dylan was the type of cool guy Brad wanted to be when he was a teenager, not that he was a teenager when 90210 was on.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I read it as Dylan was the type of cool guy Brad wanted to be when he was a teenager, not that he was a teenager when 90210 was on.
    That's almost like Kellyanne and that Picasso faced bitch explaining what the orange turd meant to say.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

It's sounds like a gag. And a very sarcastic one. All three of them got started in the business at the same time. Pitt and DiCaprio were both working actors with a lot of credits under their belts by the time that 90210 hit in 1990. And Pitt hit it big in "Thelma and Louise" one year later in 1991.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information