Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: Luke Perry Suffers 'Massive Stroke', Currently Hospitalized

Not hearing news for so long or non informative messages was telling; reminded me of cases like Carrie Fisher and Vanessa Redgrave's daughter. 52, weird, people younger than me are beginning to die, scary stuff. I believe he still had young kids, right? R.I.P.
    I never watched 90201; perhaps because I was a bit too old (I'll be 55 soon, god willing). Seeing his picture, I'm reminded of the jokes that went around at the time of the series, that they all were the world's oldest teenagers. He did look quite old for his age. His skin reminds me of Robert Redford's, when he was younger.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

We are all talking about this at work and all devastated as we was an icon of our youth. So sad. RIP
    Brando and Mrs P like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

If you go to the DailyMail page on Perry -- HOLY SMOKE was this guy loved by pretty much everybody who ever worked with him, or met him. Wow. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...0210-star.html

It reminds me of some saying that you should write your glowing obituary in advance and then live your life in a way that ensures it's accurate.

Damn. Way too young. Way too sad for his kids too. RIP.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

I am really sad about this. He's my age. He seemed like a really decent guy. RIP.
    Daphodil likes this.

What a lovely tribute to a very nice person. <3

This is the saddest thing. I only saw him on 90210 and as the Hot Gay Nerd on Will and Grace. There was something about him that seemed very chill and kind. I probably saw him on some talk shows too. Can't even look at his picture.

Did anyone watch Riverdale?

Oh yeah. He was the "HGN" as Jack called him, on Will and Grace. I just saw that episode a couple of weeks ago. 😔.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    This is the saddest thing. I only saw him on 90210 and as the Hot Gay Nerd on Will and Grace. There was something about him that seemed very chill and kind. I probably saw him on some talk shows too. Can't even look at his picture.

Riverdale's a great guilty pleasure show, basically a telenovela. He played Archie's dad, who happened to be a loving, supportive and truly standup guy.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post

Yes and I loved him on Riverdale too as Archie Andrews dad. (Molly Ringwald as the mom).
    This is too sad. RIP.
    gas_chick likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I knew when there were no updates of any kind, besides the fact the word "massive" was used in the same sentence as "stroke", that he wasn't going to make it. Rest in peace, Luke. You will be sorely missed.
    HWBL, weathered1 and I'mNotBitter like this.

I was 12 when 90210 came out. I had such a massive crush on Dylan/Luke, my brother and sister actually sent me their condolences today and I suspect they were only half joking.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Aw, RIP. He was one of my teen crushes. I'm pretty sure I have my YM and Teenbeat magazines posters somewhere in my mom's basement.
    sputnik and Mrs P like this.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I was 12 when 90210 came out. I had such a massive crush on Dylan/Luke, my brother and sister actually sent me their condolences today and I suspect they were only half joking.
    I understand. My friends and family did the same for me when Davy Jones died. My dad joked to my sister that he was gonna send me flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I had already graduated from college, and Mrs Mo and I were dating. The show came out a little over 6 months before we got married. The interesting thing to me was that Perry was born the same year as me and was getting his start on this show playing a high school student. I was such a dweeb, I probably could have pulled it off, too.
    sputnik, HWBL, effie2 and 4 others like this.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information