Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1848
Like Tree8005Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread

I wonder if he goes to bed with regret? Does he ever truly feel sorry about hurting his daughter?
    Also, where does the money the tabloids pay him go? Does he split it with Samantha the good daughter or any of his other kids that are crying they are homeless.
    Shinola likes this.

I doubt he shares it. If his treatment of Meghan is any indication, he doesn't give a shit about his kids.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

He's said to have little to no contact with any of his children so I doubt that any of them see a single cent of his dirty money. I guess, looking at the state of him, it all goes on fast food and booze.
    rollo likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Just a little side note, Rebecca English of the DM made a post yesterday about being headed to KP for a briefing of some kind. Within hours, the DM had the only pics of Harry's arrival in Scotland. He looked pissed off in one particular shot, so speculation is that KP tipped off the DM on when he was due to arrive.
    Kittylady and weathered1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    I wonder if he goes to bed with regret? Does he ever truly feel sorry about hurting his daughter?
    Also, where does the money the tabloids pay him go? Does he split it with Samantha the good daughter or any of his other kids that are crying they are homeless.
    I've got a feeling it's every man/woman for himself in this trifling ass money grubbing family.
    Kittylady and weathered1 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I wonder if the reporter feed him those lines to say. He had Piers Morgan's book on the table in front of him during his whiny interview so I imagine that he followed a script. His interview was sold to Australian and Latin American networks.

I wonder how much they pay Thomas Markle for his rants and character assassinations.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    His interview was sold to Australian and Latin American networks.
    Well Australian "current affairs" programs on network television are a fucking toilet, same with our trashy tabloids. I can't remember the last time New Idea ran a truthful piece - they're the ones with covers shouting "Kate's joy - it's twins!" with a pic of her in an A-line coat, then when you read the actual "story", she's happy because some chick she knows is having twins.

Unfortunately we have way too many ignorant bogans who expect their news to be "entertainment".
    Shinola, Sleuth and Serendipity like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    I wonder how much they pay Thomas Markle for his rants and character assassinations.
    I read somewhere that it wasn't actually that much - something like £14k for the television exposé where he made the cracks about paying Daddy. Considering the level of betrayal involved in selling out his own daughter and singing whatever tune the interviewers want, I'd say Daddy is whoring himself on the cheap.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I read a long article from Vanity Fair while I was in the school pickup line. The thing that I can't get past is that clearly Meghan's side of the family is toxic. But Harry's really wasn't (I mean, when you take the royal crap out of it) and now they are at odds with both sides of the family. She's only been around for what? 2-1/2 years? 3 at the most? and already they are fighting with not just her family but his too.
    rollo, Sarzy and Labelwhore like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

^ Only one common denominator there.

Canada refuses to pay for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Vancouver security once they step down as full-time Royals (so WHO will?)

• The Royal Canadian Mounted Police has been protecting the couple and Archie
    • Protection will cease in weeks as the pair officially step back from royal duties
    • Comes after weeks of speculations that Canadian taxpayers would pay for them
    • It is estimated their security costs had rocketed to £20 million after the move

By TERRI-ANN WILLIAMS FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 17:29, 27 February 2020 | UPDATED: 20:57, 27 February 2020
    Canada will stop paying to protect the Duke and Duchess of Sussex when they leave public life next month, the country's public safety minister has revealed, leaving questions over who will foot the pair's estimated £20million annual security bill.
    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are expected to live mainly in North America after Megxit at the end of March and the local authorities had previously said they would shoulder a share of the bill along with the British Metropolitan Police.
    Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau assured the Queen when Megxit was announced in January that Harry and Meghan would be kept safe while living in his country.
    But tonight the Office of the Minister of Public Safety said Canada had stepped in to provide security only because they had to, with the royals being designated 'internationally protected' people, and when their status changed so would the arrangement.

+11

Meghan Markle is pictured above taking her two dogs for a walk with baby Archie with Canadian security guards

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...taxpayers.html

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    The thing that I can't get past is that clearly Meghan's side of the family is toxic. But Harry's really wasn't (I mean, when you take the royal crap out of it)
    But how can you take the "royal crap" out of it when that's the most toxic part? I'm not saying Harry was abused or mistreated, but growing up in a family that puts public perception over the welfare of its members (even the children) is its own kind of toxic. For example, those little boys were dragged out in public right after their mother's death and made to shake hands with grieving strangers. I'd call that pretty "toxic".
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^ That was at the suggestion of Tony Blair's advisor. The royals were even worse at PR than than they are now.

I actually think it was to make Charles look good (including the horrific walk behind the coffin) and if so, that was even more dysfunctional and wrong.
    Labelwhore and effie2 like this.

of course it's meghan's fault her father and his side of the family are toxic grifters, that her husband has always hated being a royal and has probably been looking for an out for a long time, and that the royal family colludes with the racist press to throw her under the bus to make the heir look good (and cover up his cheating scandal) or protect the paedo-rapist favorite son. harry's just a poor, pussy whipped man child with no free will, trapped in the clutches of the dark-skinned, evil divorcée succubus.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Many a true word spoken in jest.

OK, Meghan is not perfect and seems to have been the catalyst for Harry leaving the RF. After all, he's had years to do it on his own.

Thread Information