Page 85 of 127 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1893
Like Tree8241Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread

I saw that article today and I also saw that Samantha has once again granted an interview to say how Megs is jealous of the lovely Kate and that she went out of her way to ruin her birthday by announcing Megxit.

I read that Markle Jr hasn't seen Meghan in 16 years, but she's supposed to take care of him? You can tell that the press has an agenda because they let the garbage pail kids spew garbage without bringing up the fact that none of them have been in her life in the last decade.

Samantha during her "modeling" days.

Shinola and crayzeehappee like this.

Wait, she really was a model? Looks like Sears catalog
    Daphodil and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    Wait, she really was a model? Looks like Sears catalog
    LOL, my sister won a modeling contest at the mall when she was four. She has "model" listed as one of her past jobs on her resume. Note that she was never paid to model. I, however, am a Duchess and can show you the photo to prove it.

I read an old article on the DM from 2016 where Samantha's ex-husband, her mother and her half-brother all called her out for being jealous of Meghan. They all said that she was a liar that had nothing to do with Meghan because she felt like her father gave Meghan the career that she wanted. How did the DM go from dragging Samantha to her being Meghan's leading critic? What turned their coverage?

fgg

^people are interested in reading stories that drag meghan and not samantha, a literal nobody.
    Kittylady and crayzeehappee like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    LOL, my sister won a modeling contest at the mall when she was four. She has "model" listed as one of her past jobs on her resume. Note that she was never paid to model. I, however, am a Duchess and can show you the photo to prove it.
    Oh well in that case I'm a model too. I used to supplement my income when I was a student by doing portrait sittings for the local art groups.
    Daphodil likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I'd love to see the rest of Samanthas "modelling" work. That just looks like an old school instagram shot.

I guess I could say I'm a model as well then.. I once modelled for a friend in the Wearable Art category in a fashion show in the middle of Woop Woop. I believe it was a one shoulder asymmetrical dress made entirely from black garbage bags and velvet. Hopefully no photos exist.
    mostroop and Kittylady like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    a one shoulder asymmetrical dress made entirely from black garbage bags
    1986? Because I'd swear I've seen such a picture.
    Daphodil likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Luckily I probably wasn't born yet! It definitely belonged in the 80's, tragically it was 2003.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Now they’re being mean and hurting the queen’s feelings by refusing to go to paedo andy’s birthday bash.
    per the daily mail:

British media correspondent Neil Sean told Fox News it is an ‘open secret’ that the couple declined the invite to celebrate Harry’s uncle’s birthday.
    ‘It’s not very nice for the Queen as, whatever people say and think, [Andrew] is [still] her son and she wanted her close family around her,’ he said. ‘The reason given is that they already have commitments on the day but also plan to send a gift/card and a video message to be played at the party.’”
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Now they’re being mean and hurting the queen’s feelings by refusing to go to paedo andy’s birthday bash.
    per the daily mail:

British media correspondent Neil Sean told Fox News it is an ‘open secret’ that the couple declined the invite to celebrate Harry’s uncle’s birthday.
    ‘It’s not very nice for the Queen as, whatever people say and think, [Andrew] is [still] her son and she wanted her close family around her,’ he said. ‘The reason given is that they already have commitments on the day but also plan to send a gift/card and a video message to be played at the party.’”
    The gift card will probably be from Tim Horton’s. When in Canada...
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Tim Hortons is disgusting. It would be a fitting gift.
    sputnik likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Following lengthy and complex talks, the Queen and senior officials are believed to have agreed it is no longer tenable for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to keep the word 'royal' in their 'branding'. Harry and Meghan have spent tens of thousands of pounds on a new Sussex Royal website to complement their hugely popular Instagram feed. They have also sought to register Sussex Royal as a global trademark for a range of items and activities, including clothing, stationery, books and social-care services. In addition, they have taken steps to set up a new charitable organisation - Sussex Royal, The Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Nevertheless, it has now been made clear that they will need to 're-brand'. The Mail understands that, amid what has been described as a 'complex' situation, the 'fine detail' is still being thrashed out. However, it is understood the couple have accepted that, under their new arrangement, they will not be able to use the Sussex Royal name as they had hoped.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8018043/Queen-BANS-Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-using-Sussex-Royal-brand-cost-thousands.html
    rollo and Nevan like this.

Well,they dont want to be royal,so what is the problem?
    DawnM74, rollo, fgg and 1 others like this.

Thread Information