Page 83 of 126 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1876
Like Tree8196Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread

True, but I think he's absolutely got a lot of skeletons in the closet. And we don't need another TV actor in office. I like Clooney but not as POTUS.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    He also said he ll never marry or have kids.
    He said he'd never marry again. He was previously married to actress Talia Balsam (1989-1993). But that's something a hell of a lot of divorced people say and plenty still go on to remarry.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    How dare they fire these poor employees.

And if they kept them on payroll, how dare they pay staff they don’t need.

And if they’d stayed in the UK as working royals, shocker, here’s how much money their staff costs you.

Meanwhile the press generate money for themselves by generating public outrage.
    As heartless as this may sound, I'm not going to shed any tears over their staff being laid off. The ones who aren't reassigned to other royal households won't be out of work for long as working for the BRF is resume gold in the private and charitable sectors. They'll also likely end up earning much more than they were when employed by the RF (who apparently pay peanuts).

Anyway the Heil crowd are chasing their own tails in the comments sections now as it has been revealed that neither Meghan or Harry will be returning for a party for Andy the Pervert's 60th birthday party. Some are daring to break ranks and say that they understand why they wouldn't want to be there but the majority are choosing to temporarily forget what the old slimebag has been up too and are using it as yet another axe to grind.

So be warned ladies! Not wearing tights and touching your baby bump is now a higher societal crime than abusing trafficked teenagers!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    He said he'd never marry again. He was previously married to actress Talia Balsam (1989-1993). But that's something a hell of a lot of divorced people say and plenty still go on to remarry.

As heartless as this may sound, I'm not going to shed any tears over their staff being laid off. The ones who aren't reassigned to other royal households won't be out of work for long as working for the BRF is resume gold in the private and charitable sectors. They'll also likely end up earning much more than they were when employed by the RF (who apparently pay peanuts).

Anyway the Heil crowd are chasing their own tails in the comments sections now as it has been revealed that neither Meghan or Harry will be returning for a party for Andy the Pervert's 60th birthday party. Some are daring to break ranks and say that they understand why they wouldn't want to be there but the majority are choosing to temporarily forget what the old slimebag has been up too and are using it as yet another axe to grind.

So be warned ladies! Not wearing tights and touching your baby bump is now a higher societal crime than abusing trafficked teenagers!
    But they are civil servants for the main part, so might not have a “job” but not out of work, plus they’re in London so there are plenty of departments for them to move too.

One of the ones laid off was Sara Latham, Hillary Clinton's ex PR guru.

Their royal PR rapidly became impossible when they used US and DIY PR in an attempt to shore up their image.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    and piers surely wasn't whoring himself out when he was on the apprentice.

I'm American and only know Piers Morgan from TV shows where he has been a judge. I thought he was just a British celebrity. Is he supposed to be a respected journalist or news broadcaster or something as well?

^^^I think that Piers Morgan is known as a complete assclown. Jeremy Clarkson, reactionary douchebag deluxe himself,hit him in the face once, that is saying something.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    George has been saying for a long time (back in ER days) that he would never run for office because he's got too many skeletons in the closet.

He'd also have to move back to the States and reestablish his presence there if he wanted to run for office. It's pretty arrogant to assume that you can live in Europe for four years and then just waltz in and run for elective office as though you've been around and involved in things for those four years.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    I'm American and only know Piers Morgan from TV shows where he has been a judge. I thought he was just a British celebrity. Is he supposed to be a respected journalist or news broadcaster or something as well?
    He began his career as a writer and editor of tabloid newspapers

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    He was a journalist & then editor. He worked for tabloids & was lambasted during the investigation because he’s explaination of the phone hacking stuff was totally unbelievable.

Lol! SARZY! Jinx!!
    Sarzy likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    George said in an interview he hasnt see the twins for 200 days and this started the rumors.They are not being seen out lately,no pictures ,no nothing.A greek political site in an article about the US next president talked about how a divorce will sink any chances George had.
    I found that not even the least bit credible, but went ahead and Googled such an interview. Nope. There is no such interview with George. But I found this: The National Enquirer ran an article in January that he hasn't been seen (in other words photographed) with his children for that amount of time. And that doesn't surprise me. They are very private with their children, and there are only a few photos of their kids out there.
    Last edited by LameAnn; February 15th, 2020 at 04:46 PM.

Poor Harry, he looks good for someone pining for home. Maybe William will fly to Canada after he and Kate get back from their vacation to pick him and Archie up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ne-Canada.html

She needs a haircut ASAP
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

She looks like way younger than Harry. I think I've said this before but, as an African American female whose hair takes 5 years to grow an inch I would let my hair grow out until it reaches my knees. Then and only then would I cut it. It does look like some of that hair is extensions though.
    Just read an article that says that they are more in love since Mexit. So they are either breaking up or can't get enough of each other, no in between.
    Shinola likes this.

He does look super happy in that pic.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I think they are such a cute couple.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

Thread Information