Page 82 of 139 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2075
Like Tree9072Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post

I think using the word “crib” is just the DM’s stupid attempt to make it sound more hollywood and american and extravagant.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Or urban, because Meghan is clearly from the ghetto.
    Good call. Like when they wrote that article that I believe claimed she was practically from Compton?
    That's what I was thinking. 'Crib' isn't a word that springs easily to English lips (unless we are talking of the kind you put a baby to sleep in) and we're exposed to more than enough American television and media to know better.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    lol being a 'Secret Crush' is a polite way of saying that you fancy someone but it's too embarrassing to say it out loud. Of course you'll be ahead of Harry in that poll, no one has been shy about admitting their Harry crush. His stupidity is never ending.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

czb

WAIT. piers is only 54? i thought he was at least 10-15 years older and assumed that his character would be played by john lithgow in some netflix pic.
    Novice, fgg, twitchy2.0 and 5 others like this.

I can't wait to see what stories are made up about this visit.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit Stanford University

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex visited Stanford University to meet with professors and academics as they build a new charitable organization.

Feb. 13, 2020, 1:46 PM EST / Source: TODAY
    By Scott Stump, Savannah Guthrie and ZoŽ Marcus
    Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, have gone back to college.

The royal couple paid a visit to Stanford University on Tuesday to attend a brainstorming session over several hours with professors and academics at the prestigious university in Palo Alto, California, a palace source confirmed to TODAY.

The meeting was to help them with their ongoing work to establish a new charitable organization. The couple indicated on their new website in January that they intended to start a new foundation after shifting their home from England to Canada.

"This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity,'' they wrote.

Harry and the former Meghan Markle flew commercial from Canada. At Stanford, they were personally greeted by Marc Tessier-Lavigne, the university's president.

The Duchess of Sussex is a college graduate herself, as Meghan earned an undergraduate degree from Northwestern University in 2003. Harry attended the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst as he began his military career in 2005.

It's been a month since the couple made the surprising announcement that they were going to "step back" from their duties as senior members of the British royal family, which resulted in Queen Elizabeth II announcing that the couple would no longer take public funds or use their HRH royal titles.

They were spotted last week in Miami at a JPMorgan event in their first public appearance in weeks since making the bombshell announcement. Harry also has been in talks with the investment bank Goldman Sachs about giving a speech as part of an interview series for employees that is broadcast on YouTube, two sources told NBC News.

The couple has generally kept a low profile since setting up their new North American home last month.

Meghan was spotted hiking last month on Vancouver Island with 9-month-old son Archie and her dogs. Harry returned to Vancouver Island after he reached the agreement with the queen and the rest of the royal family about changes in his family's royal duties.

https://www.today.com/news/prince-ha...ersity-t173943

They bore me now.Clooney split is a much more interesting gossip.
    DawnM74 likes this.

What Clooney split?
    SHELLEE and Kittylady like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    They bore me now.Clooney split is a much more interesting gossip.
    Huh??
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

i'm assuming effie meant those old rumors about a clooney split?

Harry and Meghan are axing 15 staff and closing their Buckingham Palace office.
    It is the surest sign yet that the couple and their son Archie are unlikely ever to return to the UK to live.
    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex broke the news to their team in person in January following the announcement that they were stepping down as senior working royals.
    While one or two may be absorbed back into the royal household, most are now negotiating redundancy packages.
    They are the latest casualties of Harry and Meghan's bombshell decision to move to North America and make their fortunes outside the Royal Family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-UK-staff.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Harry and Meghan are axing 15 staff and closing their Buckingham Palace office.
    It is the surest sign yet that the couple and their son Archie are unlikely ever to return to the UK to live.
    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex broke the news to their team in person in January following the announcement that they were stepping down as senior working royals.
    While one or two may be absorbed back into the royal household, most are now negotiating redundancy packages.
    They are the latest casualties of Harry and Meghan's bombshell decision to move to North America and make their fortunes outside the Royal Family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-UK-staff.html
    How dare they fire these poor employees.

And if they kept them on payroll, how dare they pay staff they don’t need.

And if they’d stayed in the UK as working royals, shocker, here’s how much money their staff costs you.

Meanwhile the press generate money for themselves by generating public outrage.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

George said in an interview he hasnt see the twins for 200 days and this started the rumors.They are not being seen out lately,no pictures ,no nothing.A greek political site in an article about the US next president talked about how a divorce will sink any chances George had.

that sounds weird. source?
    even if you're separated, your spouse can't keep you from seeing your kids if you want to see them.
    i googled and all i find are articles saying he hasn't been seen in public with the twins in 200 days and rumours their marriage is in trouble. i mean, they could be separated but if he's not seeing his kids it's because he doesn't want to.
    mostroop, czb, Kittylady and 4 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

that sounds weird. source?
    even if you're separated, your spouse can't keep you from seeing your kids if you want to see them.
    i googled and all i find are articles saying he hasn't been seen in public with the twins in 200 days and rumours their marriage is in trouble. i mean, they could be separated but if he's not seeing his kids it's because he doesn't want to.
    Yes. A parent can prevent the other from having access to their kids until there’s legal oversight, and since George Clooney can obviously afford a lawyer, I can’t think of any reason he wouldn’t have access.

(I do know of cases where a parent used the court as an agent of abuse to keep a kid from a parent, but this is rare ime and economic disparity helps it along.)
    sputnik and Kittylady like this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

George has been saying for a long time (back in ER days) that he would never run for office because he's got too many skeletons in the closet.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

He also said he ll never marry or have kids.
    Sarzy and Angeli like this.

Thread Information