Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree1749Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread

czb

given the stupidity of that post, girlfriend's middle name should not be sherlock.

LOL holy fucking shitballs
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    given the stupidity of that post, girlfriend's middle name should not be sherlock.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    and the haters should be happy that they can see pictures of the baby.
    You'd think, but no. Now they are complaining that they should have seen him in the UK first. Apparently the birth, Christening and polo match photographs don't count. There's also complaints that he's been deliberately hidden and only pulled out as a PR stunt, even though Kate and William also kept their children under wraps until they accompanied them on official tours. There were also racist rumblings when they first got off the plain in S.A and they saw that Archie's nanny is a woman of colour - comments about how he'll be getting plantains for breakfast and that he had a 'mammy' rather than a nanny. All the usual disgusting shite that you'd expect from the knuckle dragging contingent. Some of the comments were four or five hours old when I saw them so even if they were later removed the DM certainly didn't hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    The latest conspiracy theory about the baby is that Meghan isn't the mother because the baby is "too white". Right. Meghan is half white and Harry is a very pale ginger. Archie looks like what he is supposed to look with them as his parents.

Nichola Sherlock Tarot
    @sherlocktarot

Replying to
    @sleepbetween
    and
    @SkyNews

The “baby” in the video was a doll. There was not a single sign of life. Other photos on their IG were not Archie. Have a look at the video again and you’ll see.. also, the baby today is not 4 months old
    This has been another popular theme. Archie is apparently two months older than they claim.
    Novice, tulip and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

The doll baby conspiracy is hilarious. But now the freaks think the baby is real but it's NOT Meghan's child even though those same freaks say the baby looks like Meghan's father.

So far, I don't like her style for this tour. The clothes are fine for everyday wear, I just believe the royals should dress like they have wealth.
    DawnM74 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    The latest conspiracy theory about the baby is that Meghan isn't the mother because the baby is "too white". Right. Meghan is half white and Harry is a very pale ginger. Archie looks like what he is supposed to look with them as his parents.

Nichola Sherlock Tarot
    @sherlocktarot

Replying to
    @sleepbetween
    and
    @SkyNews

The “baby” in the video was a doll. There was not a single sign of life. Other photos on their IG were not Archie. Have a look at the video again and you’ll see.. also, the baby today is not 4 months old
    How long has Nichola been off her meds???

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    So far, I don't like her style for this tour. The clothes are fine for everyday wear, I just believe the royals should dress like they have wealth.
    It's really not a good look to flaunt their wealth when they're visiting underprivileged children or trying to raise awareness for mental health issues. It's not like they're wearing fast-fashion from the $9.99 collection, they're dressed entirely appropriately for the situation and climate.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

A cute clip of Meghan dancing with Archie to get him to laugh for Bishop Tutu.

https://twitter.com/dazzlegal/status/1176955811987222528?s=20
    OrangeSlice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    It's really not a good look to flaunt their wealth when they're visiting underprivileged children or trying to raise awareness for mental health issues. It's not like they're wearing fast-fashion from the $9.99 collection, they're dressed entirely appropriately for the situation and climate.
    Oh now, would it have killed her to accessorize with a little tiara on the beach?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I want to squeeze that chunky baby! He is a great combo of both of them. He reminds me of baby Harry, but he has a lot of momma in there too.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    The doll baby conspiracy is hilarious. But now the freaks think the baby is real but it's NOT Meghan's child even though those same freaks say the baby looks like Meghan's father.

When royals dress like they have wealth, they are criticized for flaunting their wealth, not doing enough work, etc.

Her outfits so far are a bit blah but she has a baby and she looks comfortably appropriate. Plus it shows that she is learning her role.. didn’t Prince Charles talk her out of wearing a tiara for another visit? It would be obnoxious to be dripping in jewels and wealth in a place like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Maybe she didn't get a clothes allowance for this visit and was asked to recycle? Also she just wore a 9k dress to Misha Nonoo's wedding in Italy so everyone knows they have money. As I said, I'd like them to look polished which is respectful to their hosts. They don't have to be dripping in gold and designer wear.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I think they deliberately didnt want to flaunt their wealth there. She took off her engagement ring too
    sputnik, fgg, lindsaywhit and 5 others like this.

But a jean jacket? She's not going to a rodeo. I saw a photo of her in a black jumpsuit, pumps and gold statement earrings. So far that's her best outfit.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information