Page 28 of 139 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree9072Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread

If she's NOT pregnant then I don't even know what to say about that monstrosity of a frock.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by GermanGirl View Post

This almost looks like her annoying belly cupping
    (awful dress, whether or not she’s pregnant, she needs to burn this)
    DawnM74 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

PRINCE CHARLES' ACTRESS PAL SLAMS MEGHAN MARKLE FOR TRYING TO BE A 'STAR' IN ROYAL ROLE

'It's her job to be Harry's wife,' Stefanie Powers says.

DECEMBER 14, 2019 @ 10:05AM
    Hart To Hart actress Stefanie PowersOpens in New Window shamelessly bashed Meghan MarkleOpens in New Window and the rest of the royal family in a scathing new interview.
    Stefanie — who is a longtime friend of Prince CharlesOpens in New Window — said, during a talk with The Daily BeastOpens in New Window, that Meghan, 38, has made a mockery of the crown by attempting to turn her new life into a TV show. “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous: The Adventures of Meghan in the Palace,” joked Stefanie, 77.
    Meghan “wants to be a starOpens in New Window, which, I’m sorry, is not what she is supposed to be doing,” she continued. “Meghan’s role is not about being a star. It’s her job to be Harry’s wife, not change the royal dynamic.”

Stefanie then bashed Meghan’s acting skills, saying that the headlines about “Hollywood royalty marrying British royalty” following her engagement to Prince Harry were absurd. “She had a role in a TV show,” the star argued. “Please, she’s obviously not a great actress. She’s not gotten into the role she has taken on.”
    To prove her point, Stefanie referenced Grace KellyOpens in New Window — who famously married Prince Rainier of Monaco in 1956 — saying, “but then she was Hollywood royalty — not a bit player in a minor televisionOpens in New Window series.”
    Stefanie then compared the actress-turned-Duchess of Sussex to Kate MiddletonOpens in New Window, saying the Queen-to-be “is impeccable, she doesn’t put a foot wrong.”
    While she defended some royals, including Princess AnneOpens in New Window and fellow polo player Charles, 71, Stefanie did not hold back when voicing her disdain for everyone else.
    Prince AndrewOpens in New Window is stupid. Both him and Harry have making fools of themselves in common,” she said before turning her attention back to Meghan. “Britain is outstanding because of the royal family, and when a member of it misbehaves they shorten its viability,” Stefanie argued.

Readers know Meghan has gotten much criticismOpens in New Window over her attempt to modernize the royal family. After she and Harry, 35, spoke out about the harsh realities of life in the spotlight in an ITV documentary, a source exclusively told RadarOnline.com that Prince WilliamOpens in New Window was furious. “This interview came as a total shock to the family,” the insider said. “They have gone rogue.” Months prior, Meghan also got hate for opening up her and Harry’s joint Instagram account, with which they follow different organizations and charities every month. Fans have also bashed the former actress for her trendy outfit choices, messy hairstyles, colorful nail polish and alleged “diva” behavior.
    Due to the ongoing backlash, she and Harry are considering moving to the United States with baby Archie and have decided to ditch Christmas with the royalsOpens in New Window to spend the holidaysOpens in New Window with Meghan’s mother, Doria RaglandOpens in New Window.
    https://radaronline.com/videos/stefa...royal-dynamic/

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

ok, boomer

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    PRINCE CHARLES' ACTRESS PAL SLAMS MEGHAN MARKLE FOR TRYING TO BE A 'STAR' IN ROYAL ROLE

'It's her job to be Harry's wife,' Stefanie Powers says.

DECEMBER 14, 2019 @ 10:05AM
    Hart To Hart actress Stefanie PowersOpens in New Window shamelessly bashed Meghan MarkleOpens in New Window and the rest of the royal family in a scathing new interview.
    Stefanie — who is a longtime friend of Prince CharlesOpens in New Window — said, during a talk with The Daily BeastOpens in New Window, that Meghan, 38, has made a mockery of the crown by attempting to turn her new life into a TV show. “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous: The Adventures of Meghan in the Palace,” joked Stefanie, 77.
    Meghan “wants to be a starOpens in New Window, which, I’m sorry, is not what she is supposed to be doing,” she continued. “Meghan’s role is not about being a star. It’s her job to be Harry’s wife, not change the royal dynamic.”
    She went on to say, "When they met, it was MURDER!" And then passed out into her porridge while being wheeled away by an orderly.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ok, boomer
    ha, you took the words right out of my mouth, but then I thought, she's too old to be a boomer.
    sputnik and Kittylady like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

“Britain is outstanding because of the royal family, and when a member of it misbehaves they shorten its viability,” Stefanie argued.
    What was it, the bare legs or the messy tendrils? We're looking at the downfall of the monarchy folks!
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ha, you took the words right out of my mouth, but then I thought, she's too old to be a boomer.
    but only by two years so the intention is valid
    Trixie likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Is she seriously comparing Meghan to Andrew in terms of mis-deeds in the Royal Family? Meghan might annoy some but has she honestly done anything truly awful or is it just that she a black american former actress?
    czb, sputnik, twitchy2.0 and 9 others like this.

^Because consorting with convicted pedophiles and sleeping with underage victims of sex trafficking is apparently as heinous as writing on bananas and cupping your pregnant belly.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

No, it is not. It's far worse. Cupping your belly is entering mortal sin territory.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Who is this old irrelevant woman “Stefanie Powers” again?
    Did “Hart to Hart” get Emmy & Oscar noms that I’m not aware of????

czb

maybe not. but it was prime time tv in its day and stefanie was the costar.

still nasty of her to take that dig at meghan, though. surprised that she didn't mention that meghan was a suitcase girl in Deal/No Deal. that's probably low-end for working actresses ....

How fucking random. I liked Stephanie in Hart to Hart a million years ago, but WTF is she banging on about Meghan Markle for? And is she really friends with Prince Charles? Because regardless of how Charles might feel privately, he's publicly shown support for his son and daughter-in-law and I would think shit like this public sounding-off from a supposed "friend" would piss him off.

I'm calling bullshit on 'friends with Prince Charles'.

And Meghan Markle's name shouldn't even be used in the same motherfucking sentence as Prince Andrew, if you're going to talk about Royals who are giving the family a bad name. Harry was wearing Nazi costumes, smoking weed, and showing his ass in Vegas before Meghan but no....NOW he's gonna bring the family to ruin with this girl. Gimmie a fucking break, already.

Who knew Stephanie Powers was a crotchety asshole. Just add her to the list I guess. I miss when actors would stfu and just act. Now everybody's gotta inflict their annoying RL personalities and shit ass opinions on the world.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Have we even really seen or heard from Meghan much recently. God you’d think these wealthy people have better things to do than whine about this woman. It’s rather tragic when you think about it.

Also, never heard of this woman or that show.
    Novice likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Thread Information