Page 122 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2075
Like Tree9072Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    He often has redness and swelling, sometimes it looks even painful. And there are many guesses as to why. I don't have the feet and hands redness and swelling, but I do have the flush in the face sometimes, especially when I exert myself, bend over, am hot, get anxious ... that kind of stuff. I've had it all my life and my son has the same thing going on. I was always told that it was just part of my ancestry, which is pretty close to the BRF. A lot of people that have Irish/Scottish ancestry (which I also have) have the same condition.

Whenever I see Charles this way, my mind always goes to high blood pressure, but that's just a guess.
    German & Greek???

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I mean, Harry is desperate to go to Scotland so that he can wave to his father from the garden below. Or something like that.

Loving his "social-distancing" stick

The peasant whacker.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

So today I read on the daily beast that H&M had already moved to L.A.. That it had been their plan all along but they had to leave Canada now that borders are closing.

Which made me immediately think about the snarky way this has been predicted here and other sites. But I never quite understood why it was a bad thing or big deal that they would move there. It makes sense given that she's an actress and she's the one with a real career why wouldn't he follow her there? Like bossy, brow-beating Meghan would drag PH to Hollywood against his will. Gimme a fucking break.

Besides, L.A.'s really nice to live in even if you're not a Hollywood type.

I read that locals in Canada had noted that there hadn't been any activity at the house in weeks and the covering on the fences had been taken down.

Good lawd. Chuck looks like he's lost 30#
    DawnM74 likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    German & Greek???
    No half German (Windsor and Mountbatten are predominately German), and the other half is mostly Irish/Scottish/English. No Greek whatsoever.
    Novice and effie2 like this.
    We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by Labelwhore View Post
    Just wanted to say: I called it a couple of months ago ( although they left earlier than I thought!j
    A few of us did, maybe longer. As usual, their timing is awful while cities are in lockdown. I guess Harry can be set to work building a recording studio for her hoped-for voiceover sessions which might stop him chasing the local starlets who want to meet a dook. And Vegas is just along the highway so it's a win all around for these two comedians. Not to mention the family she never had! Jackie Collins would have made a good blockbuster out of their escapades. She knew Hollywood was full of broken dreams ....
    Labelwhore, effie2 and DawnM74 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

It seems natural to me that they would move to LA. They obviously plan to earn a living and support their charity work through their fame. That's not a criticism, that's realistic. So of course you move to the entertainment capital of the world. I don't see why it's a shock or a big deal.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Because Trump is still a US president.
    rollo likes this.

Because they think the entertainment capital of the world wants them.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

Should they move to an underground bunker? Their very existence seems to deeply affect you, regardless of where they live or what they do.

I’ve said it before, I never understood the accusatory tones behind the rumours they would move to the US. Why wouldn’t they? If they can’t live where he’s from, why not move to her home and be close to her mother? Canada made sense if they were able to do the part time royal thing they were originally planning, and because she lived there before and has ties there but since the BRF shot that down, moving to her home makes all the more sense. They were only in british colombia temporarily because it has some of the strictest paparazzi laws in the world.

so what do the biddies want? They’ve left the UK and the BRF is all white again, what more do they want? It’s almost like they’re bitter and angry that M&H will be ok or even find success.
    Last edited by sputnik; March 28th, 2020 at 05:09 PM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Meghan was born and raised in the entertainment capital of the world. She is from LA. Thatís where her parents worked and where she went to school. Itís amazing in that she is being criticized for moving back to the place where she literally grew up and where her mother is.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

They'll be criticized no matter what they do. So they might as well do what they want.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

A former protection officer wants their security stopped because they moved to L.A. instead of going back to London to help his stricken father and his overworked brother.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Well, she's an actress and he's a prince, so, yeah the entertainment industry seems like it might be interested. Even if it isn't, it's still her chosen career, so good actress or not, Trump or not, it makes sense to live there.

Thread Information