Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 1832
Like Tree7911Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    I feel sorry for Meghan if her husband is really this stupid that she has to “lay down the law” over unnecessary travel.
    Don't worry, it's all made up!
    sputnik, Sarzy and Sleuth like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Oh I know it is (other than Harry being dim) but I hope she did get that dog.
    Novice likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Charles is reported to have mild symptoms and while that may change the best thing for each and every one of them to do is STAY WHERE THEY ARE.

If Harry came back to the UK he'd likely not be able to leave again, maybe for months, and if he DID somehow get back into Canada then that'd be a whole other shit storm and he could possibly infect his wife and child.

By the way, has anyone been slating Bill and Cathy for not rushing to Charles' side? Or any other RF members?
    Bill and Cathy are busy carrying the weight of the monarchy on their thin shoulders. That American divorcee Meghan lured poor dumb Harry to her evil lair in Canada and they have to work extra hard. The world needs them right now.

This was taken at a dinner on March 12th, 2020. What the heck is wrong with Charles' face??? He's normally a bit red, and his fingers are swollen, but this flush looks very bad. Anyone know what causes this?

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post

This was taken at a dinner on March 12th, 2020. What the heck is wrong with Charles' face??? He's normally a bit red, and his fingers are swollen, but this flush looks very bad. Anyone know what causes this?
    He often has redness and swelling, sometimes it looks even painful. And there are many guesses as to why. I don't have the feet and hands redness and swelling, but I do have the flush in the face sometimes, especially when I exert myself, bend over, am hot, get anxious ... that kind of stuff. I've had it all my life and my son has the same thing going on. I was always told that it was just part of my ancestry, which is pretty close to the BRF. A lot of people that have Irish/Scottish ancestry (which I also have) have the same condition.

Whenever I see Charles this way, my mind always goes to high blood pressure, but that's just a guess.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

My face will get super red after I take a hot shower and I have lots of English and Scottish ancestry.

I think Ms Dark knew what it was he probably had. I thought it was more complicated than simple edema, but I don't know anymore.
    Nevan and lindsaywhit like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Inbreeding?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

U.K. media correspondent Neil Sean told Fox News on Wednesday that upon learning of his father's diagnosis, Harry “wanted to return straight away” but was told by the patriarch “not to travel,” assuring the 35-year-old “he will be fine.”

Full article:
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-prince-harry-self-isolation-report
    Waterslide and lindsaywhit like this.

^^ Not as much as earlier times, but yeah, most of them are some kind of cousin to another monarch. Elizabeth and Philip are 2nd cousins, once removed. She's related somehow to a lot of European royalty.

Queen Victoria:

Victoria's links with Europe's royal families earned her the nickname "the grandmother of Europe".[227] Of the 42 grandchildren of Victoria and Albert, 34 survived to adulthood. Their living descendants include Elizabeth II; Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh; Harald V of Norway; Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden; Margrethe II of Denmark; and Felipe VI of Spain.
    Victoria's youngest son, Leopold, was affected by the blood-clotting disease haemophilia B and at least two of her five daughters, Alice and Beatrice, were carriers. Royal haemophiliacs descended from Victoria included her great-grandsons, Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia; Alfonso, Prince of Asturias; and Infante Gonzalo of Spain.[228] The presence of the disease in Victoria's descendants, but not in her ancestors, led to modern speculation that her true father was not the Duke of Kent, but a haemophiliac.[229] There is no documentary evidence of a haemophiliac in connection with Victoria's mother, and as male carriers always suffer the disease, even if such a man had existed he would have been seriously ill.[230] It is more likely that the mutation arose spontaneously because Victoria's father was over 50 at the time of her conception and haemophilia arises more frequently in the children of older fathers.[231] Spontaneous mutations account for about a third of cases.[232]

Shinola likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    U.K. media correspondent Neil Sean told Fox News on Wednesday that upon learning of his father's diagnosis, Harry “wanted to return straight away” but was told by the patriarch “not to travel,” assuring the 35-year-old “he will be fine.”

Full article:
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-prince-harry-self-isolation-report
    How dare Harry's father lay down the law!

Actually, I do feel for Harry. I'm sure he's very worried and it's hard with distance and distancing.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I do feel bad for Harry, as my father was failing the last couple of years before he died, it was hard not to rush to his side for every little thing.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Are Now Living in Los Angeles

THU, 26 MARCH 2020
    MORE
    Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have made the move to a new home!
    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who will be transitioning out of their roles in the royal family at the end of March, are now living in a "secluded compound" in the Los Angeles area, according to People.
    Meghan grew up in the L.A. area and her mom Doria Ragland still lives there. The family has moved to L.A. from their home in Vancouver, Canada.
    Meghan, Harry, and their 10-month-old son Archie have been inside their home and are not venturing out amid the current health crisis happening in the world.
    Harry is looking straight ahead at his future with his family,” a source told the outlet. “They will be spending time in California… He’s not looking back.”
    Harry's father Prince Charles is the first member of the royal family to test positive for the virus and he is thankfully doing well.
    In other news for Meghan, she has a brand new project with Disney that was just confirmed!

Just Jared

ShimmeringGlow likes this.

Well, if that's true, they're not coming back. Border's closed.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I gotta laugh, the DM says that the Royal family is horrified by the move, but haven't they been real estate shopping for them for months? Dan Wootton supposedly broke the story. They fled over the border in a private jet as the virus that Evil Meghan fought so diligently against with Lysol followed them.

Last edited by ShimmeringGlow; March 26th, 2020 at 06:08 PM.
    Waterslide likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Labelwhore View Post
    I doubt they will stay in Canada long. They will go to California once Trump is out of office. they are just biding their time till they move.
    Just wanted to say: I called it a couple of months ago ( although they left earlier than I thought!j
    DawnM74 and rollo like this.

Thread Information