Page 120 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2075
Like Tree9072Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread

someone's getting fired for forgetting to include a reference to 'but her (5am) emails', or they're counting on their loyal readership's lizard brains to instinctively dislike her efficiency and ambition.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The DM only runs gushing stories after they have ingrained a deep hatred into their readership, purely for the visceral reaction that it will cause.

Remember when people still gave a shit about the Big Fat Liars? Almost every day there was an article praising her beauty, her toned pins, her blonde, tousled hair. The same with Kim K - when she was hot to hate there were so many arse kissing articles about her that people were suggesting that it should be renamed The Daily Kardashian.
    Trixie and Serendipity like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    It really is the end of times... a positive Meghan article on the Daily Mail

Meghan Markle's nickname on Suits was 'Meghan gets s*** done' after she began donating leftover food from the set to the homeless, royal commentator reveals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...s-sh-done.html
    Yet the comments on there are still tearing her up. People really suck.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    I can’t like this enough. It’s really changing the entire tone of this board when everyone is on high alert taking offence to everything.
    Sometimes I wish Grimm would come through and use his internet wang to be as politically incorrect and gross as only he could be (and funny!). I mean sometimes that man made me cringe but at least the rest of us looked pale by comparison (and therefore free to post as snarky as we could muster).

It wasn't personal.
    Sleuth, Sarzy, Kittylady and 3 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Yet the comments on there are still tearing her up. People really suck.
    Yeah, I looked through those seeing if I could find even one positive comment. Hell, I couldn’t even manage to find a neutral one!
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Apparently, their Instagram comments have had an up tick in negative comments. Seems rather bot like.....

Shinola likes this.

Does that comment say that Kate is natural?

None of these people are “natural.”
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Evil Meghan is keeping Harry from seeing his possibly dying father! A headline already written....

EXCLUSIVE: Meghan lays down the law and forbids Harry from going back to UK to see coronavirus-infected Prince Charles as she makes plans to foster a black lab named Cole to help 'ease the strain on animal shelters'

• Meghan has forbidden Prince Harry from traveling, including to return to the UK to see his sick father Prince Charles, a source exclusively told DailyMail.com
    • She told Harry that 'under no circumstances, is she okay with him traveling anywhere right now'
    • Prince Charles, 71, tested positive for coronavirus on Tuesday and is in self-isolation in Scotland
    • The source added: 'Meghan said Harry's been in touch with his dad... Of course, he's frustrated. She said they both are frustrated'
    • Meghan wants to do more to help and told her inner circle she's looking into fostering a dog to 'help ease the strain on animal shelters and rescue groups'
    • Meghan and Harry are holed up at their waterfront mansion on Vancouver Island and are making their staff wear latex gloves
    • The friend also revealed 10-month-old Archie is a 'bundle of energy' and has started blowing kisses

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oster-lab.html

evil meghan is evil for enforcing social distancing and non-essential travel, and keeping patients isolated - you know, the same rules being encouraged by every country's health officials right now. never mind that canada's borders are currently closed and it's hard enough for citizens to get back into the country, never mind expats living there.
    evil meghan makes people wear gloves - you know, the same way millions of people are doing their jobs with gloves on in the middle of a pandemic
    evil meghan cares more about animals than people, as evidenced by the rumour that she might adopt another dog from a shelter - a BLACK dog, no less. dog whistles working overtime!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I want to see Archie blowing kisses!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post

evil meghan cares more about animals than people, as evidenced by the rumour that she might adopt another dog from a shelter - a BLACK dog, no less. dog whistles working overtime!
    Nothing wrong with this! Love that you bolded Black dog.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I mean, Harry is desperate to go to Scotland so that he can wave to his father from the garden below. Or something like that.

I feel sorry for Meghan if her husband is really this stupid that she has to “lay down the law” over unnecessary travel.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Charles is reported to have mild symptoms and while that may change the best thing for each and every one of them to do is STAY WHERE THEY ARE.

If Harry came back to the UK he'd likely not be able to leave again, maybe for months, and if he DID somehow get back into Canada then that'd be a whole other shit storm and he could possibly infect his wife and child.

By the way, has anyone been slating Bill and Cathy for not rushing to Charles' side? Or any other RF members?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Oh lordy. I can just see Evil Meghan wrestling her staff to the ground and physically forcing them to wear LATEX gloves. Probably even if they have a latex allergy!
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Thread Information