Page 101 of 139 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2075
Like Tree9072Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread

As I said, she's not going to shake off the tabloids or the public unless she goes radio silent which isn't her style.

On the other hand, Harry says he hates the media but his actions belie his words.

I don't see their supposed star quality. Anyone who is the son of Diana and his new wife would attract attention initially but then they'd have to do something.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Gold Member

It rains in England all the time but these pics are heavy with symbolism. They look gorgeous and I'm thrilled that they came back with a giant F YOU to everyone. The bitterness is seething out of my computer screen.

The only thing that could have made this appearance better is if Meghan was obviously pregnant. Still, its a great farewell.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

They did/do something just by being flashy and popular. They balance out the staid bores in every generation and make this family interesting enough to sell to the public (vital for survival), and they make the heirs look stable and reliable in comparison.

Liz had her sister for this. Her old man had his abdicating brother and his "floozy". Charles had both Di AND his brother Pedo-Andy's crazy redhead wife. Will and Waity Kate had bachelor party animal Harry and then later Harry and outsider Meg.

There was a whole fucking article about how they were set on Harry being a "support" to Will for the foreseeable future until they decided to go their own way (which, IMO could have been avoided if the RF gave a sufficient fuck about them/him beyond him being a prop for the heir. And if their exit wasn't a needed distraction from Pedo-rapist and Will's wandering dick).
    Kittylady and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    They did/do something just by being flashy and popular. They balance out the staid bores in every generation and make this family interesting enough to sell to the public (vital for survival), and they make the heirs look stable and reliable in comparison.

Liz had her sister for this. Her old man had his abdicating brother and his "floozy". Charles had both Di AND his brother Pedo-Andy's crazy redhead wife. Will and Waity Kate had bachelor party animal Harry and then later Harry and outsider Meg.

There was a whole fucking article about how they were set on Harry being a "support" to Will for the foreseeable future until they decided to go their own way (which, IMO could have been avoided if the RF gave a sufficient fuck about them/him beyond him being a prop for the heir. And if their exit wasn't a needed distraction from Pedo-rapist and Will's wandering dick).
    Nope, that's not what royals or ahem, movers and shakers are for.
    effie2 and DawnM74 like this.

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Hmmm..... Well, I've come to the sad conclusion that the Meghan 'haters' or royal traditionalists or whatever moniker they would choose, may have been right all along: the advent of Meghan and her inclusion in the British Royal Family could be the beginning of the end of the British Monarchy. Not because Meghan polished her nails with a color, not because Meghan opted not to wear hosiery, not because Meghan and Harry are openly affectionate, not even because Meghan made belly cupping a competitive sport.

The monarchy is in trouble because the royal family and the vicious courtiers who 'support' them spitefully tossed the only person of color in the clan straight under bus, after bus, after bus, and used the Duke and Duchess to deflect attention from Andrew's pedo dick and Will's wandering dick. I'm not the only disenchanted royal enthusiast, and while my vote doesn't count, every person of color in the Commonwealth have just discovered they are disposable, and their vote does count.

They're really just a greedy, grubby, group of shameless and mediocre elitists, who aren't even very English, aren't they? I used to truly admire the Queen, but I can't shake my new, soured, impression.

Camilla's 'fury' at Meghan: Duchess of Sussex is accused of stealing the limelight by releasing pictures of herself at the theatre the same day Charles's wife gave a speech

• Pictures of Meghan Markle at the National Theatre were released this morning
    • It came as Camilla launched the Women of the World Festival in London today
    • Camilla was said to be 'very upset' at the release of the images on Instagram

By JAMES WOOD FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 23:13, 6 March 2020 | UPDATED: 00:29, 7 March 2020
    The Duchess of Cornwall has been left furious after Meghan Markle broke a pledge not to overshadow her speech on domestic violence today, it has been reported.
    Pictures of Meghan Markle at the National Theatre were released as Camilla launched the Women of the World Festival at the Southbank Centre in London.
    Buckingham Palace had urged royal correspondents to focus on the Duchess of Cornwall's engagement on Friday which had been long-planned and came on a day when there were no other major Royal engagements.
    But after images of Meghan's secret visit to the National Theatre on Thursday were released - Camilla's speech was quickly overshadowed.
    On top of this, Meghan was filmed visiting a comprehensive school in east London this afternoon on her second day back in the UK.
    Camilla was said to be 'very upset' at the release of the images, insiders told the Mirror.
    Pictures showed her visiting a virtual reality technology at the theatre's Immersive Storytelling Studio that aims to help people 'better connect and empathise with each other as people, regardless of race, age or nationality.'

+15

American former actress Meghan visited the National Theatre yesterday in her role as patron

+15

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall speaks at the Grand Opening Session of the WOW Festival 2020 at Southbank Centre

Meghan speaks to National Theatre artistic director Rufus Norris during her visit yesterday

Hours after they were taken Meghan joined her husband Prince Harryat the Endeavour Fund Awards at Mansion House on their first joint royal engagement since the Megxit crisis began.
    One well-placed insider said: 'Camilla's work is very important to her and her decision to highlight the scourge of domestic violence at the 10th *anniversary of Women of the World was a carefully thought-out plan.
    'Of course it was known Harry and Meghan would be doing engagements this week, some privately, but everyone was in agreement that Camilla's speech should take p*recedence. *Unfortunately some people had other ideas.'

The move sparked anger within the palace after Meghan 'refused to listen' to the pleas of staff and not issue the images.
    A Buckingham Palace email to new organisations had said: 'Please note that media arrangements have been designed *specifically with a view to allowing royal correspondents to focus on the Duchess of Cornwall's engagement on Friday.'
    Meghan's photographs, taken by the Sussex's wedding photographer Chris Allerton, were revealed in a post on the official Sussex Royal Instagram on Friday. Meghan had delayed releasing them until after her appearance with Harry at the Endeavour Fund Awards.

+15

+15

The Duchess of Sussex was filmed getting out of a car and greeting teachers and staff outside Robert Clack Upper School in Dagenham (left and right)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-speech.html

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Nope, that's not what royals or ahem, movers and shakers are for.
    The point is: There is no real reason for royals in the modern world.

That's why if they were smart they would be supporting one another and if they wanted to banish or admonish any of themselves let it be the ones who do things like rape children.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

One well-placed insider said: 'Camilla's work is very important to her and her decision to highlight the scourge of domestic violence at the 10th *anniversary of Women of the World was a carefully thought-out plan.

1) “WORK”????
    2) So important that, as a Brit, I’ve never heard of this “work”.

I thought that Canilla’s “work” was hiding out at one of the royal estates playing with her (Parker-Bowles) grandkids.

So this same lady everyone was screaming about would never become queen (and a homewrecker, lazy beeyotch, etc.) is now a victim of evil Meg? What a shock.

Maybe she's secretly collecting checks for taste testing gin.

I seriously doubt Camilla is giving Meghan a solitary thought as she goes about her day and whatever it entails.

But she's a great example of how keeping low key and not standing out goes a long way to being 'accepted' (i.e. not exactly loved, but not ostracized and run off) in this backward ass fam where if time moved any slower it would stand still.

Harry, Charles and Anne all had events yesterday that got some type of media coverage. Is Camilla furious at all of them? Why day old photos overshadowed Camilla's speech is something that she needs to take up with royal reporters, not Meghan.

So now it’s Meghan fault that people find her more interesting than Camilla? They really wanted her to not release pictures out of a fear that Meghan would get more attention?

This half-black commoner really has these royals shook and I, personally, love to see it.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

1) “WORK”????
    2) So important that, as a Brit, I’ve never heard of this “work”.

I thought that Canilla’s “work” was hiding out at one of the royal estates playing with her (Parker-Bowles) grandkids.
    Camilla has been supporting the domestic violence campaigns for a while now
    effie2 and Kittylady like this.

Ciara Phelan: It's easy to see why Meghan Markle wanted out of royal spotlight

Royal visit scrutiny shows why Meghan Markle wanted out of spotlight

by Ciara Phelan

Having spent several days on the royal trail with William and Kate I can see why Meghan Markle wanted out.

I spent a lot of time in the company of some royal correspondents, photographers and observers who have devoted their lives to reporting on the family, some have been doing it since the 70s.

The future King of England was in our country, but the real obsession was with Kate for both locals and the British press.

Her every move was scrutinised under a microscope.

Plenty will say both women knew what they were getting themselves in to.

However, nothing in life could prepare you for the bombardment they have had to endure.

Most female fans wanted to see who and what the Duchess was wearing every day and commented on how she was a natural beauty.

Mostly it was positive chit chat but if Kate had a moment when, for example, she paused to think of a question to ask a young teen, this became the talking point among those who witnessed it.

One said: “Oh she struggled a bit, she stammered at one point and couldn’t think of what to ask next.

“That’s something she’ll need to brush up on, she always has to be ready.”

No matter how many delightful things Kate said or did that day there would be one negative remark on the way home.

However, she was adored in comparison to Ms Markle.

And like many royal followers I have thought through two or three different scenarios as to why Meghan and Harry decided to cut ties with the monarchy and move away.

The British crowd that travelled for the royal visit had a lot to say about the Suits actress.

Most men on the royal trail spoke of how sexy she was in comparison to Kate, whom they described instead as beautiful and sweet.

You couldn’t be sexy and be in the royal family, so they said.

And for Meghan, the way she dressed, her movements and her flirtatious walk were her downfall according to the so-called experts.

Apparently she knew exactly what to do in order for her to create the image of the “wild one” within the royal family.

Despite Meghan being a mother herself, Kate was described as a wonderful mum and loyal wife.

While Meghan was just as a Prince grabber, desperate for real status.

The Duchess of Cambridge was praised for her charitable work, but Meghan’s good deeds just didn’t seem to matter.

“All she wanted was money and publicity and she would be willing to stand on whoever she had to to get what she wanted,” one royal reporter said.

It was all her fault that Harry had packed his bags and stepped away from the spotlight.

She was blamed by one royal fan for isolating him from his family and friends – something she suffered from while in the UK.

And supposedly Meghan gave Harry an ultimatum because she got bored of the engagements, hand shaking and standing out in the rain.

A HRH title wasn’t all that it was hyped up to be for Meghan a few Brits said, she just didn’t “appreciate” her title like Kate does.

And these words came from a bunch of royalists who believed they were experts in body language.

The paparazzi loved to photograph her, she was the ultimate money shot.

But really she was nothing but a pay check to them all.

She never really had a chance to start with since the moment she met Harry.

Over the three days she was accused of faking her love for him because “if she really loved him she would put up with everything that came with the HRH title”.

When what has probably happened in reality is Harry has decided to get Meghan away from the UK due to the constant mud-slinging.

After all the consideration I’ve given to the matter, I’ve even accused Harry of being disrespectful to the Queen for the way he handled the whole situation.

But having listened to the grief his wife and new mother of his baby has had to deal with I don’t blame them from running away from the misery.

Kate might fit the Queen title, but I think Meghan is the real winner here.

Thread Information