Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091
Results 1,351 to 1,362 of 1362
Like Tree5744Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread (Biddies v. Narcs edition)

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Just a thought or few...

So does this defection put Harry out of the line of succession or is he still in it?
    No, he's still sixth in line.

And if it does, say finally Liz croaks, then Chuck and Bill die in a freak accident,etc. I know technically it's George who's next in line, but who would be ruling in his stead until he became of age?
    Officially I believe his mother would stand in his stead until he was of age but the reality would be the faceless, game playing courtiers that infest the palace.

If they bump Harry could we feasibly end up with King Pedo? Or would he be out too?
    Only if something happened to Archie and Lilibet too. They are 7th and 8th in line, Pedo Andy is 9th. He'd have to have his servants wade through a lot of blood and bodies to make it to the protection of sitting on the throne.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    Itís called Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace, andapparently itís the third m&h lifetime movie? Now Iím kind of curious about the first two. I have to say the pandemic has heightened my tolerance for trash TV in ways I didnít think possible. Iím pretty much shameless now.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...-palace-review
    i think i saw the first. it was about M&H's courtship. it was so awful, not sure i made it to the end. i can blame a lot of things on the pandemic but not sure if watching really bad tv is one of them.
    sputnik and Annika like this.

Just so we have no chance of King Pedo, I'm good with this.

Although if we could put it to a vote I'd rather have Anne once Liz croaks!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Just so we have no chance of King Pedo, I'm good with this.

Although if we could put it to a vote I'd rather have Anne once Liz croaks!
    But that is the whole point, it's not a republic..... yet....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I mean, I know they don't really rule anything anymore.

Just saying she's probably the most qualified and deserving of this lot.
    BITTER, weathered1 and DawnM74 like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

So Meghanís dad did an interview on Australian TVís Channel 7 and admitted that the whole fake heart attack/photo scandal from before the wedding was set up by the royals to ruin Meghanís wedding. He said that Williamís people were involved in it. Channel 7 has now edited the interview for ďunverified claimsĒ and yet the only part they took out was Thomasís claims that the royals set Meghan up.

People are out here still believing that she is the villain. Iíve been saying forever that William is behind this smear campaign and itís definitely true. Thomas was dropping names about who set this up and they are connected to William. I donít know if I believe everything he is saying but I absolutely believe that there was a plot to take Harry and Meghan down and the royals or whoever works for them recruited her trashy family to accomplish this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Queen Anne?
    Count me in!
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    So Meghan’s dad did an interview on Australian TV’s Channel 7 and admitted that the whole fake heart attack/photo scandal from before the wedding was set up by the royals to ruin Meghan’s wedding. He said that William’s people were involved in it. Channel 7 has now edited the interview for “unverified claims” and yet the only part they took out was Thomas’s claims that the royals set Meghan up.

People are out here still believing that she is the villain. I’ve been saying forever that William is behind this smear campaign and it’s definitely true. Thomas was dropping names about who set this up and they are connected to William. I don’t know if I believe everything he is saying but I absolutely believe that there was a plot to take Harry and Meghan down and the royals or whoever works for them recruited her trashy family to accomplish this.
    Thomas Markle would probably say anything for a check and attention. This could very well be true (and probably is) but having it coming from this sketchy, money-grubbing mofo makes it look like merely crazy theory from a crazy person, which is playing out exactly how the RF would have it. This is why if her dad gave a rip about her he needs to stfu and stop letting himself be used by people.
    mostroop, HWBL, czb and 7 others like this.

Elite Member

Also, if what he said is true, it shows how little true affection he has for his daughter. He's just proven that he's willing to sell her out for anything, and to anyone.
    Does he really wonder why she doesn't want anything to do with him?

Thank you! I appreciate it.

I also have to watch the other two; "harry and megan: a royal romance" and "becoming royal" to see who played harry and megan the best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    Itís called Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace, andapparently itís the third m&h lifetime movie? Now Iím kind of curious about the first two. I have to say the pandemic has heightened my tolerance for trash TV in ways I didnít think possible. Iím pretty much shameless now.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...-palace-review
    i have a very high threshold for bad tv/movies. i love watching stuff so bad it's good. that's how i see those damn lifetime movies from the early 90s, cheezy and cringey and perfect for rainy sunday afternoons in bed.
    sputnik, crayzeehappee and Novice like this.

Just so we have no chance of King Pedo,.
    Unless there's some sort of Red Wedding scenario.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Unless there's some sort of Red Wedding scenario.
    Yeah, my mind went there too.

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091

Thread Information