Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree590Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread (Biddies v. Narcs edition)

^^^ Oh, my. I can't imagine how much crow he needed to swallow for that statement. Keep shoveling, Piers.

About that bunny/duck video... you know what surprised me? That they didn't say, "Oops, bad timing - Archie wants to move and play - let's try it again before bedtime, or after bathtime, etc." That actually said to me that this was not a vanity project - because the only thing that, baby wanted to do with a book right then was turn the pages or toss it.
    fgg and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

I don't think it was a vanity project. Supposedly the book was from Oprah's book club (it had a sticker on the front) which was why Meghan kept turning the book to face the camera which is not very exciting for a baby.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I just thought it was a cute video for a good cause & didn't notice any particular lack of maternal instinct or book turning. I did only watch it once though, so I dunno.
    teforde23 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

People honestly believe that Meghan shaved Archie's head so he'd look younger and the age he's supposed to be to keep up with the sham! Other's suggested she even pulled his teeth to make it look like he only has the teeth of a 1 year old! These were on the account for the royal family too!

^ There's a lot of odd people about, always has been.
    rollo, mostroop, Kittylady and 2 others like this.

And we don't need to hear about all of them!

Another theory is that Archie wore a onesie and diaper to look younger than if he was in toddler clothes ...

I mean, it's not much of a birthday outfit.
    Sleuth likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    ^^^Also he has brown hair. I never knew that his Jaw area is that prominent.
    Also, his mimic is much more distinct, I guess when you stay in the USA, your face gets more animated when you speak, because you see that alot.
    He does look different in a good way though. More relaxed and maybe even tanned? I actually think it’s the straight on camera angle that’s distorting the face. Jaw looks longer and almost looks like John Kranzinski.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    And we don't need to hear about all of them!

Another theory is that Archie wore a onesie and diaper to look younger than if he was in toddler clothes ...

I mean, it's not much of a birthday outfit.
    He is barely a toddler, he just turned one which starts toddler age. That’s what babies that age wear. At my both sets of my twins’ first birthdays, they wore onesies which they immediately got dirty because they were covered in cake and icing.

How can a one year old look “younger”

These people are insane.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    ^^^Also he has brown hair. I never knew that his Jaw area is that prominent.
    Also, his mimic is much more distinct, I guess when you stay in the USA, your face gets more animated when you speak, because you see that alot.
    The hair is a redhead thing. Red hair isn't one uniform colour, rather it is many, many different shades and tones from strawberry blonde to reddish brown and everything in between, which can make it appear differently depending on the light. Indoors without artificial light mine can look reddish brown but as soon as I'm out in bright sunlight it looks very reddish gold. In Summer I even get slight strawberry blonde highlights as the lighter strands react to the sunlight.

This is why it can be incredibly difficult and expensive to recreate natural looking red hair in a salon - you're looking at multiple colours and hours and hours in the chair.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Re: odd people...I agree not to take them seriously, but I like to hear about them. About six months ago, I fell down the Meghan h8r rabbithole and it was an insane place. I don't mean like the squabbles we've had here. I mean it's like a cult and, on and off, I find it fascinating. Watching these people rationalize their crazy theories is a trainwreck I can't look away from. "We all know Meghan wasn't pregnant!" lol She's not Beyonce, FFS.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I like the theory that Meghan removed some of Archie's teeth to make him look younger because he's older. The surrogate had him months before they claim. She also colored his hair to try to make him look like Harry because he's not his child. His onesie is also dirty because she is a horrible mother.

So did she deliberately put on weight and take drugs to make her ankles swell when she faked her pregnancy? That's some high level method acting right there.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

The fact that we are talking about a 'royal' in a onesie makes him sound like one of Britney's kids. Their PR is much more fascinating than they are.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I can't understand why it's such a dreadful thing for him to be seen in a onesie. I would just assume that he's at a wriggly age and that it was probably warm where they are so both were about keeping him comfortable.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

^probably because will & kate's are always in a full suit and not allowed to look like normal kids so meghan and harry must be wrong.
    Kittylady and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information