Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree2789Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread (Biddies v. Narcs edition)

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    This is just a very creepy post. Ew.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I’m not understanding.
    You can substitute your pic in place of someone in the photo using the little box over each face. I can bet which face she chose.
    SHELLEE and Kittylady like this.

Some of the absolute craziness of the Meghan haters. It's insane the level of conspiracy and detail these people go through to try and "trap" Meghan. Apparently if they can just prove that Archie isn't Harry's (I guess the fact that the kid looks like a clone of Harry doesn't count) then Harry can leave Meghan and live happily ever after with them while Meghan is disgraced in the gutter somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    Some of the absolute craziness of the Meghan haters. It's insane the level of conspiracy and detail these people go through to try and "trap" Meghan. Apparently if they can just prove that Archie isn't Harry's (I guess the fact that the kid looks like a clone of Harry doesn't count) then Harry can leave Meghan and live happily ever after with them while Meghan is disgraced in the gutter somewhere.

1 "probably"
    2 because all children develop at the same soeed

They are almost always Trump supporters too. Hating Meghan seems to be both racial and political with them. After that crazy post there's a retweet of this one by "Proud of Trump"

Elite Member

Also -- babies language isn't the clearest... the difference between can and can't -- it's probably not purposeful anyway. FFS people are weird.
    fgg likes this.

You can substitute your pic in place of someone in the photo using the little box over each face. I can bet which face she chose.
    Thank you. I can be a little slow sometimes.
    ShimmeringGlow likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Well, I'm just glad that the nanny gave the baby back to Meghan so she can film the video and dub audio from an actor pretending to be Harry. The nanny had supposedly taken Archie because Meghan is a horrible mother who was abusing the baby. Harry left weeks ago and is hiding out at Eugenie's house.

Yeah, Meghan haters in the US sound a lot like Trump supporters.

I mean its really just a huge coincidence that the haters on both sides of the Atlantic are conservative biddies - a political group often associated with racism - overt and latent. But their obsession with hating her clearly has nothing to do with race, and anyone who suggests that is obviously just a fantard and sycophant whos blind to her narcissism.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Or some people just don't like her and aren't racists at all.

All racists may hate Meghan but not all haters are racists. There I've just created a new SAT question.
    LurkieLoo, Sarzy, effie2 and 5 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

^^^
    never said there weren’t. But here are definitely patterns and dog whistles in the tabloid coverage and social media. Conscious or not.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Harry announced some news about The Invictus Games. Let's see, he looks miserable and has dead eyes. He's also dressed like an American, but is not in L.A. He has no decency and is copying Bill and Cathy by talking about helping athletes. All of that from a clip a little more than a minute long.

https://twitter.com/WeAreInvictus/status/1259165987288412161?s=20
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Harry announced some news about The Invictus Games. Let's see, he looks miserable and has dead eyes. He's also dressed like an American, but is not in L.A. He has no decency and is copying Bill and Cathy by talking about helping athletes. All of that from a clip a little more than a minute long.

https://twitter.com/WeAreInvictus/status/1259165987288412161?s=20
    he looks different. hair plugs maybe? also the windsor is starting to show.
    rollo likes this.

^^^Also he has brown hair. I never knew that his Jaw area is that prominent.
    Also, his mimic is much more distinct, I guess when you stay in the USA, your face gets more animated when you speak, because you see that alot.

Speculation is that a settlement might be in the works.

Just last month, the 55-year-old branded the Suits actress and Prince Harry ‘whiny little brats’ for their decision to adopt a ‘zero engagement’ policy with four UK newspaper groups. However, he touched on his behaviour in a candid interview, explaining he might change how he discusses the Royal couple in the future. When asked if he would have ‘dialled’ his criticisms against the 38-year-old ‘down’ in hindsight – after claiming she ghosted their former friendship – he replied: ‘Yeah, probably. ‘It’s probably not wise, if you’re a columnist, to make things too personal.

‘Have I taken things a bit too far? Probably,’ he added to the Sunday Times. ‘Do I think that will govern and temper how I talk about them going forward? Absolutely.’

Piers Morgan admits he's taken Meghan Markle comments 'too far' | Metro News
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information