Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree2789Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread (Biddies v. Narcs edition)

I'm surprised she's not pregnant again by now.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    Archie looks so much like his daddy. Totally shallow thought but, Meghan looks the loveliest with minimal makeup.
    BTW that is totally a duck.
    I agree the video was adorable and Megan looks fresh and lovely.
    b
    But it’s obviously a rabbit .
    Daphodil likes this.

I think he looks like his mom. He's got her nose. He's got some daddy, but I see more Meghan.

He's adorable.
    Trixie likes this.

^ Yeah I definitely see more Meghan in him.

he really is a cute baby. the windsor is (thankfully) more diluted than with bill's kids, which makes sense since bill is more windsor than spencer whereas harry always took after his mother's side of the family - though once he got older he started looking a bit like charles too.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I think he looks like thomas markle and harry. cute little fella.

Yeah, talk about attention seekers....

Dont know why ,many babies have a lazy eye problem,including my 6mo granddaughter.most of the new babies i know have this problem.Doesn't seem like a big deal either.when i had my kids it was a major and rare problem.The lady doctor looking after our baby said it will fix itself at one year of age.Archie still has it.He is cute and i think he favors his maternal grandfather

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post

I think noone in this pic is looking straight ahead. Still, Archie is a cute boy and Meghan always looks really good with minimal make-up.
    fgg likes this.

How can you tell who he really looks like at this age? He's got brown eyes like his mom. Alert the media.

The only way he resembles Thomas Markle at this point is similar body fat percentage and amount of hair.

I agree that this pic and the angle of it is no way to tell if he's got a lazy eye. Speaking as the mom of a kid with a lazy eye past age 1.

No visible Windsor fug, but never rule it out. Sometimes it doesn't make its presence known until later.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Author Emily Giffin Sparks Backlash for Calling Meghan Markle ''Phony'' and ''Unmaternal''

Pamela Avila
    [COLOR=rgba(210, 210, 210, 0.901961)]Getty Images
    [/COLOR]
    By:
    Wed., May. 6, 2020 3:30 PM

Author Emily Giffin has a bone to pick with the Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle.

The 48-year-old is making headlines again since her book Something Borrowed was adapted into a movie starring Kate Hudsonback in 2011—this time, for calling Meghan "phony" and "unmaternal."
    On Wednesday, after Meghan and Prince Harry released a new video of their toddler Archie in honor of his first birthday where the former Suitsactress can be seen reading to the couple's son, the Something Blue author had some words for Meghan.
    In text message screenshots the author shared to her Instagram—which is now private—Emily called Meghan "unmaternal" and said the video was "uncomfortable to watch."
    "She's such a phony," she added.
    Her messages were in response to a friend, perhaps, texting her "some thoughts," adding that Meghan's demeanor in the video "screamed look at me! Look at me! I need attention as the doting mother."

"It's also sad how she seemed just slightly annoyed Archie wasn't fully cooperating to her standards," one message read.
    "Completely," Emily responded in agreement.
    Another message insinuated that Meghan's acting past is reason to assume that she's now "playing a part" in motherhood.
    "Poorly," Emily responded again in agreement.
    In screenshots grabbed one Twitter user, Emily also shared a screen grab of Meghan and her son and captioned it," Happy birthday, Archie, Go away, Megan."

Kaitlin Menza
    @heykmenz

Man oh man does “Something Borrowed” author Emily Giffin hate Meghan Markle

12:35 PM - May 6, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,854 people are talking about this

More than that, the Love The One You're With author also posted a screenshot of a comment she made on her Instagram Story.
    "Adorable child and book. But .... Holy "me first." This is the Megan show," she wrote, continually misspelling Meghan's name. "Why didn't she film and let Harry read? And why didn't she take the moment at the end to say "he said daddy!" Because that would make it about Harry for a split second, God forbid... also, you want privacy for your child so you put out a video (by your authorized biographer) of him... wearing no pants?! Ooookay...."
    She also tagged Instagram account @what.meghan.wants, which shares "unbiased news coverage of Harry & Meghan."
    Now, her comments are receiving backlash on social media and she has since set her Twitter and Instagram accounts private. But people on the Internet are also taking to her Amazon book pages to write to the author in the review sections.

The author has a new book coming out in June, titled The Lies That Bind. Macmillan Publishers, who recently received backlash for publishing American Dirt by Jeanine Cummings, is also under criticism for Emily's latest comments.
    Meghan's story time moment with her son on his birthday was in support of the #SaveWithStories campaign.
    The family is participating in the campaign across both the U.S. and the U.K. to help bring much-needed support to children who have been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.

https://m.eonline.com/news/1149079/a...and-unmaternal
    ——————————————————————-

What a psycho.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

The clip of her rant about Archie's name is something else. Her apology sounds fake.

emilygiffinauthor
    Verified

I enjoy following celebrities and analyzing them with my readers. I post dozens of IG stories a day in a very honest, unfiltered way, as if I’m confiding directly with close friends. Further, I’m very interested in the British monarchy. I always have been. See the link in my bio for an essay I wrote in the days before Meghan and Harry wed. To be clear, I absolutely loved that a biracial, American woman was marrying into the Royal Family. It seemed a wonderful, happy thing for everyone. I celebrated their wedding by hosting a gathering here at my home and posting many, many photos. Further, I was appalled by any signs of racism against her. Over recent months my feelings about BOTH Harry and Meghan changed. But I can say from the bottom of my heart that my criticism of Meghan has never had anything to do with her race. Further, I understood why she wanted to leave the monarchy and carve out her own path. I do, however, find fault with the way BOTH she and Harry handled things, and those feelings bled over in later posts, including the ones today. I can see how some of my posts may have felt mean-spirited, and could be construed as having racial undertones. It was not my intent, but I understand that intent and impact are two very different things. And I am truly sorry for that negative impact.

Very strange and unbalanced woman. Also, that’s the worst “apology” I’ve ever heard.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Oh Lordy! Yes it was a bit awkward but give it a rest... Happy birthday Archie! I like that book - hope the publishers are ready for a big surge in sales.

Harry looks more like Prince Phillip to me these days.. no idea who Archie favours more but he's a cutie.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information