Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree1548Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread (Biddies v. Narcs edition)

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    With cilantro on top.
    I can't make traditional Mexican guacamole without it. What's everybody always complaining about?
    greysfang, rollo, MsDark and 2 others like this.

I'd be complaining if you didn't put it in!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    If people don’t believe that there is racism in that family, here is the question: would they have agreed to allow William to marry Kate if Kate was black (not half black, but black?). So a woman who never worked a real job in her life, a “commoner,” criminal family member, social climbing parents, stripped almost naked to get Will’s attention? For that matter, would they have allowed Will to marry a well-educated black woman with no scandal whatsoever, who worked an impressive job and came from family money?

Everyone knows the answer to both of those questions is NO.
    And we are poorer as a nation for that.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    In other words, he was pretty much a typical teen who didn't know his ass from his elbow but thought he knew it all.

With money and bodyguards.
    The teenaged boys I hung with from previledged backgrounds were the same.
    Also let's not forget that as well as being a racist twat QUII banned Philip from going to the club with his mate because he came back roaring drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I can't make traditional Mexican guacamole without it. What's everybody always complaining about?
    Apparently there is some genetic biological basis for the dislike of cilantro. People who claim it has a soapy taste. Never would I ever describe cilantro as such.

I love it. And definitely use in my guac.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^ I agree with you. This is what makes GR be GR.
    MsDark likes this.

The Duchess cut ties with her best friend Jessica Mulroney after she threatened to sue black influencer Sasha Exeter in a series of messages. Sources tell DailyMail.com that Mulroney has been desperately reaching out to Meghan to patch up the relationship but has been ignored. Meghan, who is currently holed up in Tyler Perry's LA mansion with husband Prince Harry, 35, hasn't spoken to Mulroney since the row was made public. She is also said to have failed to get in touch with her goddaughter Ivy, Mulroney's daughter, on her birthday last month. The Duchess of Sussex told friends that Mulroney has been using her royal status to boost her own career. Mulroney is now at her wits' end and is considering writing a tell-all book about Meghan 'because she has nothing to lose', friends say.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-Markle.html

Nothing to lose? How about your integrity? Some friend.
    twitchy2.0, czb, Kittylady and 5 others like this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Jessica is allegedly one of the "five friends" who went to People about the Thomas Markle letter. So messy.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Were these taken from space? Seems very fuzzy, like the photographer was in a different time zone.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I wondered if there was any point to these pics and it seems, not really.

EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry don hats and face masks in scorching Beverly Hills as they are seen in a gas-guzzling Cadillac SUV 'as far from environmentally-friendly as you can get'

• Pictures obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com show the former Royals out in Beverly Hills Friday afternoon
    • The Sussexes donned face masks and hats as they left an appointment in their new neighborhood
    • They dressed for the scorching weather, with temperatures reaching 84 Fahrenheit in Beverly Hills yesterday
    • Meghan wore a loose cream linen dress with matching cream and black ballet flats
    • She accessorized her outfit with a large straw hat, dark sunglasses and a dark cross-body bag
    • Meghan, who led the way to their waiting car, was clutching an unknown object in her hands
    • Harry opted for a more casual look of dark blue jeans, a gray polo shirt, navy trainers and a cap
    • Their car choice raised questions as the Cadillac Escalade usually comes with a gas-guzzling six-liter engine
    • The rare outing comes amid a turbulent few weeks for the Sussexes as their privacy court case rumbles on
    • Meghan also cut ties with best friend Jessica Mulroney after she threatened to sue a black influencer

By RACHEL SHARP FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 21:50, 11 July 2020 | UPDATED: 09:13, 12 July 2020

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry appeared to put their ongoing privacy court case and feud with ex-best friend Jessica Mulroney behind them as they stepped out for an appointment in Beverly Hills Friday.
    Pictures obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com show the former Royals protecting themselves from both the sun and coronavirus as they donned face masks and hats while collecting their car from a valet in their new neighborhood Friday afternoon.
    The couple were spotted exiting a building and getting into a gas-guzzling Cadillac SUV that has been dubbed in online reviews 'as far from environmentally-friendly as you can get', marking an unusual choice for the staunchly eco-conscious duo.

Meghan, 38, who led the way to their waiting car, dressed for the scorching California weather, with temperatures reaching 84 Fahrenheit and humidity topping 67 percent yesterday.
    She wore a loose cream linen dress with matching cream and black Sam Edelman ballet flats, and accessorized her outfit with a large straw hat and dark sunglasses.
    A dark cross-body bag hung across her petite frame while she clutched a clear purse in her hands.

+1

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry appeared to put their ongoing privacy court case and feud with ex-best friend Jessica Mulroney behind them as they stepped out for an appointment in Beverly Hills Friday
    +
    Pictures obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com show the former Royals donning face masks and hats as they left an appointment in their new neighborhood Friday afternoon

Harry walked a few steps behind his wife out of the building in what marked a rare outing for the couple since their move to LA

An expensive-looking gold watch, which she hasn't been spotted in before, decorated her wrist.
    Harry, 35, opted for a more casual look of dark blue jeans, a grey polo shirt, navy trainers and a cap.
    The couple exited the building flanked by their security team, who also wore face masks, before one of them opened the car door for Meghan.

Harry walked behind his wife and made his way to the other side of the black SUV before getting in.
    The couple, who appeared to have left one-year-old son Archie at home, seem to be taking no chances with coronavirus, as cases and deaths from the virus soar across California.
    Face masks are now mandatory for all Californian residents in public places and Meghan and Harry were clearly sticking to the rules.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rly-Hills.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

The Daily Mail just picks on them for anything and everything. The gas economy of their car? It's not an Escalade. I believe it's an XT5 which has a combined city/highway of 23. That's pretty good for an SUV. This is not a high, high end luxury vehicle. It screams more upper middle class to me. This is actually understated for them. Now, if they were driving around in a Bentley SUV - yes, assholes buy those things and drive around the streets of Manhattan - I would be highly annoyed.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

What is the crazy OBSESSION that Meghan "haters" have with her? I don't understand how she can make people so unhinged!

There are accounts on Twitter with people who say they hate Meghan (looks like obsession to me) that follow her every move in LA

They tracked it down through the bag she was carrying! I don't think it's hate with Meghan detractors, it's definitely obsession. So many of the comments are from Trump supporters and Brexit lovers who no doubt hate Meghan's politics and that she's a biracial woman who married their pure blood prince but if you have that much time on your hands to track the every move of a person you supposedly hate, you have a problem!

Non-story. Given that Harry is a royal and they have to travel with a security team, whatever vehicle they use will have armoring. (which adds to the weight and detracts from the fuel economy, but I digress) That's just a given. Since they haven't been in California all that long, there likely won't have been any custom vehicle made. This will be a hired car and will be whatever is available, and in that area, black SUVs are pretty much standard.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I am not a Meghan fan but the gas guzzling escalade is just fucking ridiculous. Either find something legitimate to bitch about (or at least more entertaining, like the belly grabbing and tendrils and shit), or just shut up and leave them alone.
    sputnik, crayzeehappee and tulip like this.

she looks like a shorter ,uglier version of angelina jolie.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Thread Information