Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree2881Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread (Biddies v. Narcs edition)

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    People really are getting stupider. And crazier.

Or maybe the crazy and stupid are getting more attention.
    It's everyone having access to fast and easy internet. Once upon a time the nutbags were just the odd isolated crazy in a basement, now they can find and feed into each others madness in seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    ^^Ironically, the other day one of the commenters over at CDAN was saying that everyone knows about how she such a horrible person and another poster pointed out that besides CDAN and another board (can’t remember which one) everyone else loves her and that she has the wool pulled over everyone else’s eyes.
    They sound like the antivax/illuminati/flat earth knobheads. Only they know The Truth! Everyone else is Sheeple!!!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    It's everyone having access to fast and easy internet. Once upon a time the nutbags were just the odd isolated crazy in a basement, now they can find and feed into each others madness in seconds.
    Agreed.

If people can think Sandy Hook was fake then thinking someone faked a pregnancy is nothing on the crazy scale

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    I think ShimmeringGlow is bringing added attention to the more insane stories out there. Otherwise I don’t think those stories are actually taken seriously. I tend to overlook the obviously ridiculous crazies from Twitter.
    I agree. There are crazies on both sides ("King Archie!" and the like.) I don't get why we have to froth over other boards. I am only really interested in Hank and Meg's flip flop PR, any actual announcements (not tabloid filler) and what people on GR think. Who cares what other boards think? I've never seen any quotes from GR anywhere else.
    Sleuth likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

King Archie? I haven't seen that level of crazy on the "other side" at all. Are there really "sides"? I guess if you look hard enough you can find anything.

But what you see without having to look hard at all is people who are crazy haters with a fraction of them bullshitting themselves that it has nothing to do with racism. Then there's the rest of us who are only a little more interested than we would be by now otherwise due to observing a freaky never-before-seen level of vitriol toward a member of this family for no good reason. I mean, it's not like she raped underage children.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post

They sound like the antivax/illuminati/flat earth knobheads. Only they know The Truth! Everyone else is Sheeple!!!
    Oh, several of those over there too, but not as many as there are MM haters.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Agreed.

If people can think Sandy Hook was fake then thinking someone faked a pregnancy is nothing on the crazy scale
    This is absolutely true. It amazes me that those far right wing nuts still trill this nonsense. The argument that because they didn't get to see dead, bloodied children that it didn't happen makes no sense. Why do you need to see someone's little baby shot to death to make it real?

I must not read anywhere that the royal haters lurk because the only place I really read about the horrible things that are said about this branch of the family is here.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Shinola and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

1. She was sweet and kind.
    2. She "toyed masterfully" with someone's heart. In high school. You'd like to think that she was toying masterfully, but most high school kids are not that smart, they just hurt your feelings because you're not jaded enough to deal with your heart being broken yet and you tend to hold on to that heartache because that's just how we're all wired but in reality the person that hurt you was probably just insecure and/or a moron.
    3. She learned Farsi.

Throw her in the damn Tower already.

I think there are still a few blogs around that are insane and quite active. It's mostly the comment sections that are the biggest cess pools of conspiracy and I'd like to hope it's just the same people going around repeating themselves and preaching to the nutjob choir.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

czb

yeah. learned farsi. she probably learned 'ain't no way i'm dating you'.

just saying.

Well yeah, because she's apparently about 8 years older than he is so why wouldn't you try to impress a little kid in school?

There's an avalanche of silly stories being planted right now, presumably to keep their names in the tabloids while nothing really happens.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

That story makes no sense. He says in his interview that she was a “year” older than he was. She and I are the same age, 38. He is 30. They were not in high school at the same time. He would have been in elementary school when she was in high school.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Because men are liars.
    mostroop and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Because men are liars.
    Well now....
    mostroop and teforde23 like this.

They didn't even go to the same school. Another made up story that was used to paint her in a bad light.

czb

not sure if it was so much to paint her in a bad light as it was to given some irrelevant person some attention. and to make him look like a victim.
    rollo likes this.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information