Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree2789Likes

Thread: Love 'em or hate 'em: the Harry & Meghan megathread (Biddies v. Narcs edition)

wait, the biddies are bitching about a baby in a onesie now? or is it the karens (the american equivalent of the biddies)?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    wait, the biddies are bitching about a baby in a onesie now? or is it the karens (the american equivalent of the biddies)?
    Meghan disrespected the royal family by allowing her child to be half-dressed in a video. She had on shorts too, so she is trash.
    tulip, sputnik, Kittylady and 3 others like this.

^^^
    it's funny how people can read about stuff like that, that clearly provides evidence that the media have been treating h&m differently than other royals, and continue to double down on their denial and insistence that meghan brought it all on herself and it has nothing to do with race.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

If they think that the DailyHeil will fire Piers Morgan because of a court case they are wrong. He was guilty of hacking into voice mails etc & he's still in the business.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    So did she deliberately put on weight and take drugs to make her ankles swell when she faked her pregnancy? That's some high level method acting right there.
    Yeah she's not that good of an actress, she's no Beyonce......
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    The fact that we are talking about a 'royal' in a onesie makes him sound like one of Britney's kids. Their PR is much more fascinating than they are.
    Do you not mean Kardashians since they have a child called "Reign"?
    Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^probably because will & kate's are always in a full suit and not allowed to look like normal kids so meghan and harry must be wrong.
    So wrong, but so funny!
    Kittylady and crayzeehappee like this.

FWIW I think she was pregnant but I don't remember seeing her with swollen legs at all. She gained a little towards the end but that must have been around the time that she went into hiding. We only saw that she had gained some weight after she had given birth and wore that black dress that was too small. I don't think I would have noticed any weight gain if it wasn't for that dress.
    rollo likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Her legs were not what we would typically call swollen, but they did go from toothpicks to a somewhat normal size...a marked change...so yes, she swelled up. She definitely looked pregnant IMO. Especially in the face.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

surely there's no one here that needs to be convinced this wasn't a pillow baby?

The thought never even occurred to me. And I don't even recall "fake baby" stories back when she was pregnant. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention though. Or was too annoyed by her belly-cupping.
    Sleuth and sparkles like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Over at CDAN they thought fake baby. Also, I can’t read what those idiots wrote about her pulling his teeth and shaving his hair. People really are shit bags.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Yep, the CDAN biddies/Karens/assholes were convinced she had a pillow baby and there were even blogs devoted to all of the conspiracy theories.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

People really are getting stupider. And crazier.

Or maybe the crazy and stupid are getting more attention.

I think ShimmeringGlow is bringing added attention to the more insane stories out there. Otherwise I don’t think those stories are actually taken seriously. I tend to overlook the obviously ridiculous crazies from Twitter.
    Sarzy and rollo like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

^^Ironically, the other day one of the commenters over at CDAN was saying that everyone knows about how she such a horrible person and another poster pointed out that besides CDAN and another board (can’t remember which one) everyone else loves her and that she has the wool pulled over everyone else’s eyes.
    Waterslide likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I don't love them or hate them. My only interest in them was the Royalty connection. What I don't get is why they didn't have a better game plan after they left. Why not just decide where you're going to live and buy a place and get on with the next stage of their lives? Maybe they are doing this temporary stuff til the year is up? As for the baby, he's just too cute. I see quite a bit of Harry and some of her dad. He seems like a happy little fella.
    rollo likes this.
    A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. Fred Allen

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information