Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Lourdes Leon said to be planning to pay her own way through college

Team Lourdes, although I doubt she'll be working at McDonald's.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

She's going to rebel by going to college? Madonna did something right.

If she was so tired of the rules why didn't she just move in with her father?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    True!

But IDGAF where she got the money, really; as long as it is legally hers and not her mother's, she's made her point and I think it's a good one.

Plus, think about it: she is using the money to GO TO COLLEGE. Not sticking it up her nose or buying shit tons of unflattering clothing and posing like a desperate assclown with bad hair with on red carpets everywhere. In fact, I'd say Kelly Osbourne acts more like Madonna than Lourdes does.

And I just love it when someone gives Madonna the finger. So yeah. Team Lourdes on this one.
    I hope she follows through on these plans and I'd love to see what she eventually makes of herself. I wish her the best. She's still 16, so who knows what she'll make of her life.

And I know it's not her fault she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. I'm not saying every kid has to pay for their own schooling, but I am having trouble believing she has any perspective on how normal people live, even other wealthy people. This bold statement about escaping Madonna by going to school - and paying for it herself - just falls flat with me.

I also don't equate being "ultra conservative" with going to college, especially to follow a performing arts degree. If she were rebelling from "celebrity rules" as the title suggests, wouldn't she want to go to MIT or Harvard and study something like accounting or law or physics? Go study something your mother can never be prepared to have a conversation about - now that would drive Madonna insane.

ETA - Isn't Bard a regular liberal arts school, not a performing arts school?
    BelledeJour likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information