Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: LL Cool J Totally Kicked The Ass of A Home Intruder

He actually seems nicer, and more personable with age, too. Unless you walk into house and try to steal sh*t!

I demand to know if he was naked at the time, and if so, pics or it didn't happen!

When I saw this headline, I thought who was stupid enough to break into LL's house, he's going to break a person. As for his being shirtless, that's the only way I ever picture him.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I demand to know if he was naked at the time, and if so, pics or it didn't happen!
    I imagine he was getting ready for bed and was wearing nothing but a pair of boxer-briefs. Yeah, I like that story, I'm sticking to it.
    Waterslide likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Years ago I worked at the airport. In walks this HUGE man without an ounce of fat on him. It was LL Cool J. He is a really big dude. They had workers from all over the airport running to come see him. He was hot!!! That robber didn't stand a chance against a guy his size. Maybe it'll teach him a lesson.
    Waterslide likes this.

Yeah,I am pretty sure this guy (after he gets out of the hospital) will give up his life of crime.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

LL Cool J broke burglary suspect's nose, jaw, ribs

By Alan Duke, CNN
    updated 6:15 PM EDT, Thu August 23, 2012

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A man charged with breaking into LL Cool J's home Wednesday morning faces a long prison sentence if convicted because of his previous convictions, the prosecutor's spokeswoman said Thursday.

Jonathan Kirby, 56, suffered a broken nose, jaw and ribs when he encountered the muscular rapper-actor inside his Sherman Oaks, Caklifornia, home, according to Los Angeles County District Attorney spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons.

Prosecutors charged Kirby with first degree burglary as a "third striker," which means he could face 38 years to life in prison if convicted, Gibbons said. They are asking that bail for Kirby be set at $1.1 million.

Kirby was previously convicted of voluntary manslaughter in Dallas, Texas, in 1998. He also has auto theft, first degree burglary and a petty theft conviction in Los Angeles on his record, Gibbons said.

Arraignment for the suspect is not yet set, because he is still hospitalized for treatment of injuries inflicted by LL Cool J when he "physically detained" him, she said.

The family was sleeping when their home security alarm sounded at 1 a.m., sending LL Cool J into action, according to a Los Angeles Police statement.

After catching the man, he held him until police arrived, police said.

LL Cool J, whose real name is James Todd Smith, plays Special Agent and former Navy SEAL Sam Hanna on "NCIS: Los Angeles," a CBS crime series.

LL Cool J broke burglary suspect's nose, jaw, ribs - CNN.com

And a long prison term is just what he needs with a rap sheet like that.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Why was that guy even out on the street?

I'm sure he regrets choosing LL's home.

Even though I read this earlier, I came back to the forum just now and read the title as "LL Cool J Totally Licked the Ass . . . " and almost choked. I'm relieved to see it's the same ass-kicking title as before so I can go back to drooling over his shirtless self.

This was probably the thrill of Cool J's life! Doubtful it even entered his mind someone could be this dumb!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

You guys need to read his book!! He a freak!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information