Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liv Tyler & husband split

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    That came to my mind too! I don't think he's ever been the same without her.
    It would be so great if Liv and Joaquin got back together. I've always liked them as a couple.
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

This is sad.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sialia View Post
    Oh yeah, spill spill spill KristiB!!

(and I'm drooling over your avatar, by the way. He is deeply hot).
    Basically she's a real demanding beyotch and he's really nice.

I'm awaiting more dirt.

^
    Wow KristiB, thanks for sharing that! I too, always thought she was a real sweetheart, at least that's how she always seemed to come across.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

She's a good actress apparently.

From what I heard she's hell to work for. I didn't hear anything about drugs though. Must ask.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    Basically she's a real demanding beyotch and he's really nice.

I'm awaiting more dirt.
    I read "it's in black and white so it must be true" that she got tired of him living off of her income.

I just don't see how in the real world a actress and a dude in a rock band could make it.... so they did pretty good lasting 5 years.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    Wow... Liv Tyler has a substance abuse problem... do tell... I'll be honest and say it's the first I have ever heard about it...???
    Here is the Blind Item from this past December on Lainey's Gossip site, that people have mentioned:
    Holiday Detox

Some stars you look at with blinders on. She is for me one of those stars. But the glassy eyes are hard to excuse. And the thinnification too. Thinnification to get back to work and in her case assisted by good old cocaine which she apparently did in copious amounts on sets through summer and fall to stay alert and focused and un-hungry. Which is apparently always something she’s dabbled in, only before she was able to actually stop between gigs.

This time however, even though she’s wrapped, she’s taken to taking it home, wreaking havoc in her family life and bringing on serious bouts of depression. After a particularly painful episode with a very young, very innocent witness, she finally went for help. The good news is she knows she needs to stop. And she has a supportive partner behind her. Word is, to avoid public scandal, she’s fighting the beast at home during the holidays under professional supervision.

Wonderful news indeed.
    ^^This Blind Item is obviously, without question, definitely about Liv. Especially since according to Happy8's post, the following--a VERY obvious reference/dead-giveaway to the previous Blind Item--is now on Lainey's site:
    "The two spent a very long holiday together this past Christmas with their son Milo after which she emerged much healthier looking than before she left."

So, Liv Tyler is a Cocaine addict. It sounds like it wreaked havoc on her marriage, and could be the reason for the split--or caused issues that contributed to the split. (I'm referring especially to this part of the original B.I.: "This time however, even though she’s wrapped, she’s taken to taking it home, wreaking havoc in her family life and bringing on serious bouts of depression. After a particularly painful episode with a very young, very innocent witness,...".) That's too bad. I wish her & her family all the best.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

It seems strange to me that Liv would use cocaine. She's never done it before to stay thin (and back in the day she used to get slammed a lot for not being skinny), why would she start now?
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by Sibyl View Post
    It seems strange to me that Liv would use cocaine. She's never done it before to stay thin (and back in the day she used to get slammed a lot for not being skinny), why would she start now?
    I am not being rude or sarcastic or anything negative by saying this, but: How do you know Liv never used cocaine before? Unless of course, you know her personally. (Again, i'm NOT being sarcastic or anything.) She very well could have used it before; she could have been using it all along (i.e., like, since she was a teen); how would we, the general public, know about it? And, if she hadn't been using it before, there are lots of reasons why she could've/would've started using it in recent years/times. As for the weight issue, it is well-known that it's harder to lose weight after you've had a baby; she could've started using it after struggling in vain for a year or two to lose her baby weight but was unsuccessful, so turned to cocaine to help with the weight loss. That's just one of many reasons she could've taken up the habit.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Sad. Not surprising (it's Hollywood, after all), but sad. I'm sorry for both of them, and their little boy.

Not a surprise...her mum and dad were both junkies....it does get passed down frequently

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

She has looked heavier recently...
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    5 years? That's f*cking eternity in this world.

Yep... not JUST in Hollywood anymore, it's a national epidemic
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    "This time however, even though she’s wrapped, she’s taken to taking it home, wreaking havoc in her family life and bringing on serious bouts of depression. After a particularly painful episode with a very young, very innocent witness,...".) That's too bad. I wish her & her family all the best.
    I always took that part of the blind to indicate that she'd used cocaine in the past, but only socially/in Hollywood/on set. Never took it home - until now (or then)

Seems that she's cleaned herself up, but couldn't save the marriage. Let's face it, if she's turning to artificial 'happy' in the first place, it sort of screams "something's not right at home" anyway.

Cocaine is always available to models. It's no surprise to me she had an addiction problem with it. Plus, her dad...and the way she grew up....

Hopefully, she won't screw herself over for custody.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information