Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 220

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley is pregnant

  1. #76
    Elite Member Chalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    14,395

    Default

    Lisa's body looks average. Is she about 6 months pregnant? Her face and neck are disturbing but they'll snap back. Anyone know if her husband is attractive? I think her daughter is stunning.

  2. #77
    Elite Member cheray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Savannah, GA, USA
    Posts
    2,919

    Default

    Ive never seen a photo of Priscillas mother as a young woman before. HWBL where do you get those great photos? And has govegirl left yet?..... Tiptoes away.
    Jack I swear.

  3. #78
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Her face and neck are disturbing but they'll snap back.
    Maybe not. She's forty and once you hit your forties it's harder to come back from weight gain. You're more likely to start gaining weight at this time, even without a pregnancy. If you take care of yourself and exercise, it makes weight maintenance much easier.

  4. #79
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Oh, you're so cute when you're wrong.
    And if you'd read, you could've known she
    looks like both her paternal and maternal
    grannies (and a couple of cousins too,
    actually), more than her parents.
    Lisa's mother's mother's cousin's father's sister's brother, whatever. She looks like Elvis.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Lisa's body looks average. Is she about 6 months pregnant? Her face and neck are disturbing but they'll snap back. Anyone know if her husband is attractive? I think her daughter is stunning.
    He's very sexy.



    Her daughter who slightly looks like Elvis, still looks plain. The only reason why shes a model is because she was born.

  5. #80
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Lisa's mother's mother's cousin's father's sister's brother, whatever. She looks like Elvis.
    Sure, and Michael Jackson only had two PS treatments and
    suffers from vitiligio (sp)......


    Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Her daughter who slightly looks like Elvis, still looks plain. The only reason why shes a model is because she was born.
    Riley is almost all Keough and Pris. Again: when one applies
    smokey eye make-up, most people get that distinct Elvis
    bedroom eye look She's pretty, just not very
    Presley, but indeed she only got the modeling jobs because
    of her association with E. She's too short (although it's
    written everywhere that she's 5'7", she's really only just
    - barely - 5'6") and not exceptionally pretty.

    The only one who really, naturally without any trickery,
    looks like Elvis is Benjamin, Riley's brother. That may be
    the reason why there aren't too many photographs of
    him made public.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  6. #81
    Gold Member powerorchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    865

    Default

    thanks for the pics HWBL - I see both granparents in her. Pricillas mom was also stunning. Are there any younger photo's of elvis's mom?

  7. #82
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Sure, and Michael Jackson only had two PS treatments and
    suffers from vitiligio (sp)......
    Sarcasm doesn't work well when you can't even spell the word. Its vitiligo. Not that atrocity you tried to write up. And Michael Jackson has had about 6 or 7 treatments, for the record

    Riley is almost all Keough and Pris. Again: when one applies
    smokey eye make-up, most people get that distinct Elvis
    bedroom eye look She's pretty, just not very
    Presley, but indeed she only got the modeling jobs because
    of her association with E. She's too short (although it's
    written everywhere that she's 5'7", she's really only just
    - barely - 5'6") and not exceptionally pretty.

    The only one who really, naturally without any trickery,
    looks like Elvis is Benjamin, Riley's brother. That may be
    the reason why there aren't too many photographs of
    him made public.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night.

  8. #83
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by govegirl View Post
    Obviously different opinions are not welcome!
    You've got that right!

  9. #84
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerorchid View Post
    thanks for the pics HWBL - I see both granparents in her. Pricillas mom was also stunning. Are there any younger photo's of elvis's mom?
    Thank you, you're welcome. Yes, I have loads of old photos, but they're kinda wide shots, mostly,
    so they don't blow up too well, get all grainy and stuff. I'll keep looking to see if I have better quality ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Sarcasm doesn't work well when you can't even spell the word. Its vitiligo. Not that atrocity you tried to write up. And Michael Jackson has had about 6 or 7 treatments, for the record

    Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    LOL, Neverland should've been called "Dreamland". That's where most
    Jackson defenders tend to spend their time.
    Last edited by HWBL; March 6th, 2008 at 04:36 AM.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  10. #85
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,336

    Default

    Lisa Marie Presley looks NOTHING like her mother Priscilla or her maternal grandmother, Ann Beaulieu. One photograph that shows a 'somewhat' matching hairstyle between Lisa and her grandmother doesn't mean Lisa Marie has her maternal grandmother's features.

    These are photographs of Ann Beaulieu (Priscilla Presley's mother) when she was young. The infant in the photos are Priscilla. The man in the photographs is Priscilla's biological father who died when she was a baby. Do you see any resemblance between Priscilla Presley's mother to Lisa Marie Presley? NO.



    This photo is of Priscilla, her mother and the man Priscilla came to know as her father, Paul Beaulieu. He was her mother's 2nd husband, the man who raised Priscilla. Again, Lisa Marie doesn't even look remotely like this woman.




    Now, here are various photographs of Priscilla Presley at 14 and 15 yrs old when she met Elvis. This was way before 'plastic surgery', so this is her real face, her natural features. Does Lisa Marie Presley look anything like her mother to you? NO. Click on any of these to view them larger.





    I'm not saying one is 'better' looking than the other, everyone has their own beauty. Priscilla was a brunette with rounder features and Lisa Marie just happened to take after her father's side more. She's a blonde with the Presley features, just not tall. If anything, she's short like her mother.


    FATHER AND DAUGHTER....


    Lisa's daughter, Riley looks nothing like Elvis, Priscilla or Lisa Marie. Riley looks like HER father, Danny Keough. She's only blonde like Lisa, but other than that she looks nothing like a Presley. I am in agreement however, that Lisa's son, Benjamin, looks more Presley but there aren't many photographs of him. I'm sure as he gets older we'll get a better idea of how he looks though.

  11. #86
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Ok, not this "nobody can stand different opinions" shit again.

    Stop it right now.

    You can have a different opinion of celebrities all you like. What you can't do is be a bitch to another poster here about it.

    That's it. It's not rocket science. There's no borg, no army, no conspiracy, and no other stupid bullshit that prevents anybody from having a different opinion ON THE SUBJECT MATTER.

    God, let it rest for fucks sake.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  12. #87
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    Actually I think Lisa looks alot like Priscilla's mom here, though she favors Elvis the most. IMO of course!


  13. #88
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Ok, not this "nobody can stand different opinions" shit again.

    Stop it right now.

    You can have a different opinion of celebrities all you like. What you can't do is be a bitch to another poster here about it.

    That's it. It's not rocket science. There's no borg, no army, no conspiracy, and no other stupid bullshit that prevents anybody from having a different opinion ON THE SUBJECT MATTER.

    God, let it rest for fucks sake.
    I know. I'm so sick of that shit. Pops up at every given opportunity. Whine whine whine.

    I hope y'all argue all day because I'm loving these picture comparisons.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  14. #89
    Elite Member VenusInFauxFurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Back in the boxed wine.
    Posts
    21,279

    Default

    She does resemble Priscilla's mother there. Although she looks so much like her father to me. I love all the pics too.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

  15. #90
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,701

    Default

    It doesn't really matter who she looks like ... she's fug and the weight gain isn't helping any.

    Why is that two good-looking people like thin Elvis and young Priscilla produced such a mediocre child?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Lisa Marie Presley: 'I married Michael Jackson to hide'
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: March 3rd, 2011, 01:25 AM
  2. Lisa Marie Presley [Singer]
    By PrettyGirl in forum Hot Women
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: November 1st, 2008, 03:24 PM
  3. Priscilla Presley and Lisa Marie Presley
    By mrs.v in forum Just Plain Scary
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: March 6th, 2008, 06:38 PM
  4. Lisa Marie Presley punked the press
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: June 8th, 2006, 09:33 AM
  5. Lisa Marie Presley Marries Guitarist
    By NoDayButToday in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: February 17th, 2006, 01:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •