Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley is pregnant

Keep at it. One day you may actually be funny!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I'm not taking the bait this time, PB. But see you in the political threads.
    Good for you. And for the record, you didn't psychoanalyze her. You just made a valid observation based on repetitive posting behavior. The same observation about the same behavior that multiple others have commented on.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

On her MySpace blog, Presley announced that she's pregnant (this will be her third child, first with her fourth husband, musician Michael Lockwood) but she saves her real verbal fireworks to totally unload on the tabloid media, whom she calls "irresponsible," "disgusting," and "black souls." And that's just for starters:

After being the target all week of slanderous and degrading stories, horribly manipulated pictures and articles in the media, I have had to show my cards and announce under the gun and under vicious personal attack that I am in fact pregnant.

Once they got a glimpse of my expanding physique a few days ago, they have been like a pack of coyotes circling their prey whilst eerily howling with delight. Starting with a London publication and then New York and Chicago all writing false defamatory degrading stories about all of the dark possible reasons I could be putting on weight. The US tabloids have been calling all day wanting confirmation on all kinds of insane theories.

They couldn't wait to find out if my weight gain was because I was just overeating, in which case It would be open season and they can do the old following in her fathers sad and unfortunate demise story again or less interesting for them and probably much to their dismay, I could just be pregnant and therefore have a legitimate reason for weight gain at which point they should probably wipe the saliva off of their fangs and put them back in their mouths or they may expose the black little souls that they are.

Now that things are confirmed, hopefully they can stop all of the harassment and I can stop dodging the continuous bullets. It is unfortunate that I couldn't have announced something that is this much of a blessing and that has made us so incredibly happy under better circumstances.

How they have handled themselves with this has been nothing short of irresponsible and disgusting.

Pardon my seething contemptuous tone but ladies, You KNOW if you were pregnant and you felt you were expanding uncontrollably by the moment as a result and the worldwide media started badgering and harassing you for it, plastering you everywhere in an unflattering light, you would be mortified as well.

Lisa Marie -- I'm Preggers, Not Fat! - TMZ.com - Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip and Hollywood Rumors
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

yeah, but you're still fat.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    On her MySpace blog, Presley announced that she's pregnant (this will be her third child, first with her fourth husband, musician Michael Lockwood) but she saves her real verbal fireworks to totally unload on the tabloid media, whom she calls "irresponsible," "disgusting," and "black souls." And that's just for starters:

After being the target all week of slanderous and degrading stories, horribly manipulated pictures and articles in the media, I have had to show my cards and announce under the gun and under vicious personal attack that I am in fact pregnant.

Once they got a glimpse of my expanding physique a few days ago, they have been like a pack of coyotes circling their prey whilst eerily howling with delight. Starting with a London publication and then New York and Chicago all writing false defamatory degrading stories about all of the dark possible reasons I could be putting on weight. The US tabloids have been calling all day wanting confirmation on all kinds of insane theories.

They couldn't wait to find out if my weight gain was because I was just overeating, in which case It would be open season and they can do the old following in her fathers sad and unfortunate demise story again or less interesting for them and probably much to their dismay, I could just be pregnant and therefore have a legitimate reason for weight gain at which point they should probably wipe the saliva off of their fangs and put them back in their mouths or they may expose the black little souls that they are.

Now that things are confirmed, hopefully they can stop all of the harassment and I can stop dodging the continuous bullets. It is unfortunate that I couldn't have announced something that is this much of a blessing and that has made us so incredibly happy under better circumstances.

How they have handled themselves with this has been nothing short of irresponsible and disgusting.

Pardon my seething contemptuous tone but ladies, You KNOW if you were pregnant and you felt you were expanding uncontrollably by the moment as a result and the worldwide media started badgering and harassing you for it, plastering you everywhere in an unflattering light, you would be mortified as well.

Lisa Marie -- I'm Preggers, Not Fat! - TMZ.com - Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip and Hollywood Rumors
    Lisa doesn't know too many big words. I'm sure her Scientology
    Legal Department listened to her rant and then wrote up a piece
    for her.
    PS: her undereye bags are not the result of her pregnancy, either. Sssshhhh.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    PS: her undereye bags are not the result of her pregnancy, either. Sssshhhh.
    She's always had eye bags, but pregnancy can certainly make them worse.

Fatigue, bloating, and sinus problems will make 'em puff right up.

Well! I guess she told everybody! And I guess the pregnancy hormones have kicked in.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    She's always had eye bags, but pregnancy can certainly make them worse.

Fatigue, bloating, and sinus problems will make 'em puff right up.
    Yep, so can a late night out. But the tone of "her" blog entry tries
    to explain away all her unfortunate physical symptoms as results of
    her pregnancy. Next thing you'll know is trying to blame the disproportionate
    size of her head to being pregnant, too.

***** celeb

Well I for one wish her all the best. I'd like her better if she wasn't a CO$ bot, but she's Elvis' kid, so that means something. To me, anyway.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

Maybe Warren Beatty is the father. The bags under Lisa's eyes and the bags under Warren's eyes, hey, they'd have quite a child together! A Presley/Beatty child. Then we can all analyze (and post altered photos) about how much/how little that child looks like either family!

I could just be pregnant and therefore have a legitimate reason for weight gain ...

You're only three months along so it isn't really a legitimate weight gain unless you are having quintuplets. Face it, you're a cow. Moo.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Maybe Warren Beatty is the father. The bags under Lisa's eyes and the bags under Warren's eyes, hey, they'd have quite a child together! A Presley/Beatty child. Then we can all analyze (and post altered photos) about how much/how little that child looks like either family!
    Another comedian! (At least Beatty has the excuse of
    being well over 30 years older!)

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Next thing you'll know is trying to blame the disproportionate size of her head to being pregnant, too.
    Wonder if she'll blame the pregnancy for her awful singing voice?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Well I for one wish her all the best. I'd like her better if she wasn't a CO$ bot, but she's Elvis' kid, so that means something. To me, anyway.
    I wish her all the best too. I'm always a bit iffy on the whole Co$ thing and the fact that she married Michael Jackson, what the hell was that about? Other than that, she seems okay and good luck to her.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

[quote=bychance;1089455]
    DON'T say that! You're going to get a certain member here at GR extremely furious. Lisa does NOT look like Priscilla, or Elvis, or Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky and Mike. Only like, 1% of Elvis but not really because she puts a whole bunch of make up on since birth to make it look as though she looks as her father or mother but she doesn't.[quote]

Now that would be something if she looked like New Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Good for you. And for the record, you didn't psychoanalyze her. You just made a valid observation based on repetitive posting behavior. The same observation about the same behavior that multiple others have commented on.
    Thanks. But I knew I wasn't trying to psychoanalyze her, and she knew it too. That was just another way for her to put out the 'woe-is-me' card.

Thread Information